There are many reasons why you may need to use the services of No Win No Fee solicitors covering Aldridge to make a personal injury claim. This guide will cover some of the most common ones, such as road traffic accidents, work-related injuries, medical negligence claims, etc. Once you have finished reading this guide we hope that you will have vast knowledge on how to make a claim for compensation.
Every claim has its own idiosyncrasies, and because of this, you may not find all of the answers to your questions in this guide. Don’t worry if this is the case, we can still help you. Just give our claims hotline a quick call on 0800 073 8802. One of our claim advisors will provide any additional information you need, and also explain how we can connect you to our panel of no win no fee solicitors who are not based in Aldridge but can cover claims in the area.
Is A No Win No Fee Claim Better For Me?
You have probably heard or seen the phrase No Win No Fee before. You may also have a general idea of just what this term means. However, if you are considering using a No Win No Fee solicitor to process a claim for you, then you need to be sure of its meaning. We will give a basic outline below.
This kind of fee arrangement is actually called a Conditional Fee Agreement (CFA). When you first discuss your claim with a solicitor, you will negotiate a percentage of the overall value of the claim that the solicitor can deduct as their fee if the claim is successful.
You won’t need to pay anything to the solicitor upfront. You also won’t be expected to pay any fees during the timeframe it takes the solicitor to process your claim for you. As the fee is conditional on the claim being successful, then you won’t have to pay anything at all if you don’t win your claim, and you don’t receive any compensation. You only pay the pre-arranged fee when the solicitor has received a compensation payment from the third party on your behalf. They will deduct their fee automatically and then pass the remainder of the money over to you.
If you still have questions about the CFA claims process, a member of our claims team will be happy to address them for you, if you give them a quick call on the number down near the end of this guide. If you prefer, you can read our more comprehensive guide to No Win No Fee agreements below by clicking here.
Choose Your No Win No Fee Service Or Accident Claim
- Claim Compensation For A Car Or Traffic Accident In Aldridge
- No Win No Fee Clinical Malpractice Compensation Claims
- No Win No Fee Accident At Work Claim Solicitors
- Injury And Holiday Illness Compensation Claims
- No Win No Fee Aldridge Abuse And Assault Compensation Claims
- More Aldridge Personal Injury Claim Examples
- How To Claim For A Mis-Sold Pension Or Investment
- Claim For A Dispute With A Tenancy Deposit
- Housing Disrepair No Win No Fee Claims
- Contact No Win No Fee Expert Today
- Aldridge Area Resources
Claim Compensation For A Car Or Traffic Accident In Aldridge
In the 2018 annual report published by the Department of Transport, it was shown that overall, the number of injuries caused by car accidents in the UK had dropped by 6% in the 2017/18 period. However, it should also be noted that many minor injuries go unreported and are not included in these statistics. If you were to be injured in an Aldridge road accident today, and a third party was responsible for causing the accident, you could be able to claim. For example:
- You are a passenger in the back seat of a taxi when it is the vehicle is hit from the rear while stopped at a road junction, by a van driver who was texting on their phone when the accident happened. You suffer a case of whiplash.
- A cyclist that is riding on the pavement illegally, and collides with you while you are walking, causing you to fall over, and sprain your wrist breaking your fall.
- You are driving your car, and are forced to swerve around a road sign that has fallen into the road. You lose control of your car and crash into the crash verge, causing you a fractured collarbone.
In these examples, we see how the actions of a third party, even an organisation such as the local Highways Authority, can be responsible for causing an accident and undue injuries. In cases such as these, you could have had a valid basis to make a compensation claim for the harm you suffered. Speak to our claims team for more information about making a road traffic accident claim.
No Win No Fee Clinical Malpractice Compensation Claims
Both the National Health Service (NHS) and private healthcare companies in the UK, are expected to take adequate measures to ensure that patients under their care are never harmed unnecessarily. Unfortunately, despite both the NHS and private healthcare facilities making their best efforts, clinical negligence can and does still happen quite frequently. Clinical negligence can be defined as:
- A medical professional had a clear duty of care towards a patient.
- This duty of care was not met, and this caused the patient to suffer some form of harm.
- The medical professional could have avoided breaching their duty of care if they had taken alternative action.
For a patient to be eligible to claim clinical malpractice compensation, the above three statements must be true in relation to their own circumstances. It is down to the patient or their litigation friend to prove that negligence actually took place. If it did, then a solicitor could be able to process a claim for them. If you would like to have your own clinical negligence claim evaluated, just speak to one of our claim advisors on the number at the end of the page and they could connect you to our panel of no win no fee solicitors covering Aldridge who can assist you in making a claim.
No Win No Fee Accident At Work Claim Solicitors
Each company that has staff on its books, and this includes part-time and contract staff, is legally obliged to provide the workforce with a safe and healthy working environment. The company must follow all Health and Safety Executive (HSE) directives related to its core business. For example, a hotel operator must comply with all of the HSE regulations related to the hospitality sector. When compliance fails, this could lead to an employee being injured. For example:
- A person working in a paint factory becomes ill due to inhaling chemical fumes, because the safety equipment they were using had not been maintained properly.
- An office worker is picked on and bullied by their boss, with unrealistic deadlines and goals being set for their work. This leads to the employee developing work-related stress.
- A supermarket worker is working on the night shift, filling shelves. They are alone and have to lift heavy boxes. A manual handling injury causes the worker to suffer a severe and long-lasting back injuries.
These examples show how workplace hazards can expose employees to the risk of injury and illness. In each example, if negligence can be proven as the cause of your injuries then a claim could be possible. Call us to find out how we can arrange for an accident at work claim solicitor from our panel to process your claim for you.
Injury And Holiday Illness Compensation Claims
It could be possible to make injury and holiday claims for incidents that took place overseas. However, the process of doing so can be a little more complex than making a claim in the UK. In order to demonstrate this, we will give some examples below:
- A passenger on a plane flight is injured by a member of the cabin crew spilling hot food on them. The plane is flying outside of national boundaries in international airspace. A solicitor could use the legal framework provided by the Montreal Convention to process a claim.
- A resident at a hotel becomes ill with food poisoning after eating from the breakfast buffet, which had been left out for too long. The hotel was included in the price of a package holiday booked in the UK. A solicitor would process a claim against the UK travel firm.
- A holidaymaker rents water sports equipment while overseas. The equipment is faulty, leading to an accident in which the holidaymaker is injured. A solicitor would claim against the overseas hire firm.
As you can see, making a claim for an accident while on holiday can be complex in nature. You’ll be happy to know that our panel of No Win No Fee solicitors are well versed in both UK and international law and could assist you in making your claim today.
No Win No Fee Aldridge Abuse And Assault Compensation Claims
In this section, we are going to cover both violent crimes such as assault or a mugging, and also violent crimes that were sexually driven, such as rape or sexual assault. The victims of these kinds of crimes often suffer severe psychological trauma leading to conditions such as post-traumatic stress disorder or depression, alongside their physical injuries. Therefore, any assault compensation claim needs to take this into account.
In the UK, claimants can apply to the Criminal Injuries Compensation Authority (CICA) for compensation for the injuries that they have sustained.
We understand that victims of violent or sex crimes may feel uncomfortable talking about their experience. Our claims team understands this, and will handle your enquiry with sensitivity and discretion. Speak to one of our claim advisors today to learn how we can help you to make a claim as the victim of a violent crime.
More Aldridge Personal Injury Claim Examples
So far, we have covered common personal injury claims. However, the simple fact is that any time a person is injured to the actions of a third party, they could be able to claim for the undue harm they suffered. For example:
- You fall down the steps outside your local library, due to the safety rail being faulty, and sprain your ankle.
- Your neighbour’s pet dog gets into your garden and bites one of your children who is playing outside.
- After eating at a local pizza restaurant, you come down with food poisoning due to the food being prepared in an unhygienic kitchen.
Put simply, if you are harmed by the actions of a third party, and are within the personal injury claims time limit, you could be able to make a claim. You may like to use a personal injury claims calculator to get a rough estimate of the value of your claim, however, you can always speak to a member of our claims team for more free legal advice regarding your circumstances.
How To Claim For A Mis-Sold Pension Or Investment
It could be possible for solicitors covering Aldridge to help you when making a claim for losing out financially due to financial mis selling. There are rules related to the way that financial products are sold. For example:
- A financial advisor recommended that you transfer your long-term workplace pension into a Self-Invested Pension Plan (SIPP).
- You purchased an annuity that is based on risky investments such as carbon credits, ethical forestry or property syndication.
- You purchased Payment Protection Insurance (PPI) without the financial advisor questioning you closely about your health and lifestyle to ensure they provided you with the best product for your needs.
Claim For A Dispute With A Tenancy Deposit
When you first move into a rental property, your landlord is supposed to pay your deposit into some form of deposit protection scheme within 30 days. The deposit must stay in the deposit protection scheme for the lifetime of your tenancy.
The landlord must return your deposit in full, within 10 days of you both agreeing that your tenancy is to be terminated. They cannot keep all or part of your deposit without a legal reason to do so, for example, if still owed rent when you moved out.
If you are trying to get your deposit back from your landlord but not getting anyway, where might be able to help you. Speak to a member of our claims team to learn how we can assist you in getting your deposit back.
Housing Disrepair No Win No Fee Claims
Your landlord is responsible for keeping your rental property in good order. Although you are responsible for some minor maintenance tasks, it is your landlord’s job to fix major housing disrepair such as:
- A faulty electrical, water or gas supply.
- Broken hot water or heating system.
- A damaged or leaking roof.
- Damage to the structure of the property.
- Burst or leaking pipes.
- Dangerous electrical or has fittings.
- Damp and mould.
If you have followed the correct procedure for complaining about housing disrepair and your landlord has not fixed the problem, you could be able to make a claim. The claim could be for physical harm or financial loss.
Contact No Win No Fee Expert Today
Have you been injured in an accident in Aldridge that wasn’t your fault? Do you need to find a good personal injury solicitor to help you make a claim for the harm you suffered? If so, follow the steps below to get the help you need.
Get In Touch With Us
Discuss Your Situation
Go over your claim with one of our advisors, and they will offer you some free legal advice on how best to proceed with your claim.
Manage Your Claim And Stay Up-To-Date
Aldridge Area Resources
These sections below provide additional local information for claimants living in or around Aldridge.
Our Panel Of Doctors Covering Aldridge
We work with a panel of independent doctors local to your area, including;
|Naeem Khan||51 Leckie Road|
|Naeem Khan||Rushall Medical Centre|
|107 Lichfield Road|
|Ayubur Rahman||Aldridge Physio|
|48 Paddock Lane|
Anchor Meadow Health Centre
Walsall Healthcare NHS Trust
Walsall Town Hall
West Midlands Police
Birmingham Central Police Station
Snow Hill Queensway
Written by MC.
Edited by CE.