Banbury No Win No Fee Solicitors – Compensation Claims Compare And Review Guide

No Win No Fee Solicitors Banbury

No Win No Fee Solicitors Banbury

We are strong believers that if you’re made to suffer because of somebody else’s negligence, then you should be able to use a no win no fee solicitor to help claim compensation. This guide is all about no win no fee solicitors covering Banbury and the types of claim they could help you with. If you want to claim for financial mis-selling compensation, a car accident in Banbury, housing disrepair damages or any other type of claim, then you should find this guide useful.

As we’re a nationwide service our panel of no win no fee solicitors can handle Banbury claims. Our team can provide free legal advice about making a claim and also assess any claim, for free, with no obligation. If you’d like us to consider your claim, why not call a specialist advisor on 0800 073 8802 today?

If you want to know more about claiming for an accident in Banbury, and other claims too, please continue reading.

Could I Make A No Win No Fee Claim?

One of the main reason people like to use a no win no fee service is because it reduces the stress and financial risk involved with making a claim. When you deal with a no win no fee solicitor, you’ll both sign a contract known as a Conditional Fee Agreement (CFA).

The CFA clearly explains that you don’t have to pay the solicitors fees if they fail to win compensation for you. When they do win, they will receive a success fee which is detailed in the CFA. The success fee is limited to 25% and is deducted from the compensation before the funds are sent to you. This means you don’t need to have the money available to pay the solicitors fees yourself.

When you contact a no win no fee solicitor, you’ll need to show them that:

  • You were caused to suffer (an injury or financial loss);
  • By somebody who owed you a duty of care; and
  • Whose negligence led to your suffering.

These are generally the criteria for a successful claim, and you could be eligible to claim if they’re all true in your case. One more thing to consider is that there’s a time limit linked to any claim. The personal injury claims time limit is generally 3-years from diagnosis of injuries or the date an accident happened. Package holiday claims are usually a 3-year time period too. Other claims that we’ll discuss will have different time limits. We’ll try to explain them during the guide, but the best advice is to check with an advisor when you contact us to start your claim.

Choose Your No Win No Fee Service Or Accident Claim

No Win No Fee Banbury Traffic Accident Compensation Claims

If you’re unlucky enough to be injured in a road traffic accident in Banbury, you might be entitled to compensation if the accident was caused by the negligence of another driver or road user. If you suspect that’s the case, and you want to make a claim, we suggest that you act as quickly as possible to gather evidence. If possible, you should:

  • Use your phone to video or photograph the scene of the accident before vehicles are moved away.
  • Obtain the details from the other road user involved.
  • Look for witnesses and get their details.
  • Attend the local A&E or your GP for treatment of your injuries.

There are a number of common injuries that could occur as a result of a road traffic accident These include:

  • Broken bones and fractures.
  • Soft tissue damage.
  •  Severe Cuts and lacerations from broken glass.
  • Head injuries.
  • Neck and shoulder injuries such as whiplash.
  • Back injuries.

If you have any visible injuries, then as well as the evidence above, we suggest you photograph the injuries as well. Claiming compensation for road accident victims is a lot easier if you have the evidence to support your claim so it’s worth spending time trying to gather as much as possible.

No Win No Fee Banbury Medical Negligence Claims

Our panel of no win no fee solicitors covering Banbury could also help you make a claim for medical negligence. These claims can be complex and tricky to prove by essentially you might be able to claim if a medical professional has treated you in a negligent way which caused you to become ill, suffer an injury or if an existing condition is made worse.

You could make a medical negligence claim against a GP, nurse, surgeon, midwife, anaesthetist, dentist, care home professional, paediatrician or pharmacist. It’s possible to seek compensation from the NHS and private companies too and claims are possible for suffering caused by negligent cosmetic surgery.

Injured At Work Compensation Claims

A personal injury lawyer could help you claim compensation if you’re injured in a workplace accident if it was caused by your employer’s negligence. Under the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974, employers are supposed to take steps to try and keep staff safe at work where possible.

In practice, this means that risk assessments should be carried out to identify any potential hazards. When they’re spotted the employer should make changes to reduce or prevent the risk where possible. These changes could include:

  • Providing personal protective equipment (PPE) to protect staff.
  • Ensure all staff are trained adequately.
  • Make sure any equipment or machine is well maintained and repaired swiftly if it develops a fault.

If you’d like to claim because you were injured at work as a result of your employer’s negligence, please call one of our advisors to discuss your circumstances.

Injured On Holiday Compensation Claims

If you’re injured on holiday, claims are possible in a similar way to how personal injury claims are handled in the UK. How the claim is handled, and the time limit you’ll have to claim will depend on how you booked your holiday.

If you booked through a package holiday provider, then, if you were injured while using a service they provided, you could claim compensation using special package holiday legislation. In general, these claims have a 3-year time limit.

You could still claim if you were injured on a holiday you booked independently but the claim will be made using local laws. Depending on which country you were in, compensation amounts might vary and time limits could as well.

No Win No Fee Criminal Injury Victim Compensation Claims

Another claim our panel of no win no fee solicitors covering Banbury could help with are those for criminal injuries caused by violent crimes. These are different from most personal injury claims as they’re not usually made against the responsible party (the criminal). Instead, a claim could be made through the Criminal Injury Compensation Authority scheme or CICA for short.

A CICA claim could be made for any injuries sustained during violent crimes and financial losses linked to the injuries too. In most cases, there’s a 2-year time limit for making a claim and the crime has to have been reported to the police (the time limit might be waived in extreme circumstances so check with us first).

If you’d like advice on making criminal injury compensation authority claims, please call our team today.

Examples Of Other Accidents Which Could Be Awarded Compensation

Before moving on to other types of claims you could make, here are some more personal injury claims that are possible:

  • Slip, trip or fall claims – These could be possible if you were injured because of a broken handrail, a hard to see trip hazard (because of poor lighting), wet floors with no warning signs or trailing cables.
  • Accident in public place claims – These claims could be made for injuries caused by the owner’s negligence at places like train stations, on footpaths, in shopping centres or car parks.
  • Claims for children injured in an accident – a parent or guardian could represent a child to make a claim before they’re 18.

Financial Mis-Selling Compensation Claims

The Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) controls how financial products are sold to consumers. They have strict rules to ensure you are able to make an informed decision when choosing products like mortgages, pensions, investments or annuities.

If a financial advisor has caused you to suffer financial losses because they didn’t explain a product properly, pressured you into a purchase, didn’t make you aware of the fees and charges or directed you to a high risk product when you’d specifically asked for lower risk, then you could be eligible to begin a claim.

Tenancy Deposit Compensation Claims

If you live in a rented property, your landlord should use a government backed Tenancy Deposit Scheme (TDS) to try and ensure you don’t lose your deposit unfairly when your lease comes to an end.

You might be able to make a tenancy deposit compensation claim if:

  • If your deposit wasn’t placed into a TDS within 30 days of you sending it to your landlord.
  • Or they didn’t tell you which scheme they’d used in writing.
  • And when your deposit was removed from the scheme before the end of your rental agreement.

Housing Disrepair Damages Claims

There are times when you could use a no win no fee solicitor to make a housing disrepair claim. It might be possible to claim if your landlord failed to fix a problem which:

  • Caused you to become ill.
  • Meant you suffered an injury.
  • Or your personal property was damaged.

The types of repairs we’re talking about include leaking pipes and roofs, electrical risks, broken heating or hot water boilers, damp, mould, blocked drains and structural defects. Claims are possible against housing associations, local councils as well as private landlords.

Begin A No Win No Fee Claim

If you’re ready to begin a claim, you can get in touch with us by calling 0800 073 8802. It it would be easier for us to call you, then please fill in this online form. For all claims, we’ll use the following process.

Get In Touch With Us

The first step is for you to make contact with a member of our team.

Discuss Your Situation

Then, we’ll assess your claim for free. If the case is strong enough, we could introduce you to one of our panel of no win no fee solicitors covering Banbury.

Manage Your Claim And Stay Up To Date

If your case is taken on by our panel of solicitors, not only will you receive expert advice, you’ll receive regular updates as the claim progresses.

Information For Claimants In Banbury

During any claim for compensation, there are a number of organisations you might need to contact. This might be to report an incident or to request evidence to support your claim. To help save a little time, we’ve listed some here.

Our Panel Of Doctors Covering Banbury

As part of your personal injury claim, you’ll need to visit an independent doctor for a medical assessment. We work with a panel of doctors local to Banbury including;

Shams TabraizMecure Whitely Hall,
Horse Fair,
Banbury, OX16 0AE.
Richard FotiadisExeter Hall,
Oxford, OX5 1AB
Afolake OyinloyeVictoria Road,
Bicester, OX26 6PB.

The doctor will ask you a number of questions during the consultation.  They will use their assessment together with your answers to compose a report for your personal injury solicitor. The report will be used as a basis for working out how much compensation your claim is worth so takes into account the type of injuries sustained, their severity and the impact they caused. Furthermore, the report will explain if there will be any long-lasting effects caused by your injuries.

Horton General Hospital

Here are the details for the main hospital serving Banbury:

Horton General Hospital
Oxford Road,
Banbury, OX16 9AL.

Oxford University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust

We’ve provided the details for the local NHS trust because you may need to contact them to request medical records.

Oxford University Hospital NHS Foundation Trust

Level 3, John Radcliffe Hospital,
Headley Way,
Headington, Oxford,
OX3 9DU.

Cherwell District Council

To contact the council responsible for services in Banbury, you can use the details below.

Cherwell District Council
Bodicote House,
White Post Road,
Banbury, OX15 4AA.

Thames Valley Police

If you need to get in touch with the police because you need to report a crime or request information, use these details.

Thames Valley Police Headquarters
Oxford Road,
Oxford, OX5 2NX.

Written by BT.

Edited by CE.