If you have been injured in an accident caused by someone else’s negligence, then you might consider using a no win no fee solicitor to help seek compensation. The same is true if you’ve suffered during a violent crime or lost money because of financial mis-selling. This guide will explain when you could use no win no fee solicitors covering Bognor Regis to help you make a claim.
In this guide, we’ll cover a range of compensation claim types. This will include, but are not limited to, personal injury claims, accident at work claims, housing disrepair cases and claims for medical malpractice.
Here at No Win No Fee Expert, we have a panel of solicitors whom can handle Bognor Regis claims on a no win no fee basis. If you’d like to discuss making a claim, without any pressure or obligation, please call us on 0800 073 8802 today.
Alternatively, if you’d like to find out more about what you could claim for, please continue reading.
Could I Claim With A Conditional Fee Agreement?
A no win no fee solicitor could help make a claim when they believe you’ve got a strong chance of winning compensation. Because they risk not being paid if they don’t win your case, they’ll look at what injuries you suffered, how the accident happened and who was at fault before agreeing to help.
If you can show that a third-party was to blame for your injuries, suffering or financial losses, you could be entitled to claim. You’ll then be provided with a Conditional Fee Agreement (or CFA). These are contracts which make it clear that:
- You don’t pay anything up front.
- The solicitor isn’t paid if they lose your case.
- You’ll pay a success fee if they win compensation for you.
The success fee is deducted from your compensation and is limited to 25%. We believe that more people are able to claim using no win no fee services because the financial risks involved are reduced.
Another factor the solicitor will have to consider is the time limits involved with claiming. The personal injury claims time limit is 3-years. For other accidents, the time limit can vary, for example criminal injury claims are generally 2-year time limits. In addition to this, parents of injured children can claim any time up until the child is 18 and some types of holiday claim can have varying time limits too. The best way to find out if you’re eligible to claim is to call one of our specialists for free advice on your options.
Choose Your No Win No Fee Service Or Accident Claim
- No Win No Fee Bognor Regis Road Traffic Accident Claims
- No Win No Fee Solicitors For Medical Negligence Cases
- Compensation For An Accident In The Workplace In Bognor Regis
- Claims For An Injury On Holiday
- How Do I Apply For Crime Victims Compensation?
- Additional Accident Claims
- Mis Sold Pension, Annuity And Financial Product Claims
- Compensation For Unprotected Or Withheld Deposits
- Bognor Regis Housing Disrepair Cases
- Get In Touch With Our Team Today
- Information For Bognor Regis
No Win No Fee Bognor Regis Road Traffic Accident Claims
If you’re involved in a Bognor Regis car accident which was caused because another road user wasn’t paying attention, was driving dangerously or was negligent in any other way, you could be entitled to compensation for any injuries caused.
Our panel of no win no fee solicitors covering Bognor Regis, West Sussex could help you claim for injuries including:
- Fractured bones.
- Head injuries.
- Back injuries.
- Soft tissue damage and bruising.
- Cuts and lacerations.
- Neck injuries including whiplash.
To prove what happened, try to gather evidence at the scene of the accident. Photographs of the scene of the accident can be used as supporting evidence as can witness statements and dash-cam footage. An important piece of evidence are medical records from a doctor or hospital, depending on the scale of the injury, so it’s worth having any type of injury assessed. Therefore, we would advise you to seek medical attention as soon as possible.
No Win No Fee Solicitors For Medical Negligence Cases
It’s sometimes possible to use no win no fee solicitors for medical negligence claims if you’ve suffered due to substandard treatment by a medical professional. If their negligence leads you to become ill, suffer an injury or makes an existing medical condition worse, you could be entitled to a pay-out.
Here are some examples of when you could seek damages:
- Suffering caused by medication errors.
- Injuries caused by negligent dental, cosmetic or medical surgery.
- Illnesses caused by MRSA or other super bugs.
- Avoidable injuries during childbirth (for either baby or mother).
- Pain caused by anaesthetic mistakes.
- Bed sores or other injuries caused by care home negligence.
- Suffering caused by a delay receiving treatment due to misdiagnosis.
Compensation For An Accident In The Workplace In Bognor Regis
Another type of personal injury claim you could make is for an injury in a workplace accident. Under the rules of the Health and Safety at Work Act (1974), employers have to keep staff as safe as possible.
This means that the employer needs to risk-assess the workplace and make necessary safety changes where possible. If they fail to do so, and you’re injured as a result, you could claim compensation for the injuries. Examples of when your employer might be to blame for an accident include:
- When a faulty or damaged machine causes the accident to happen.
- If you or a colleague hadn’t been trained properly in the task in which you were injured.
- Where safety equipment, which could’ve prevented your injuries, weren’t available.
Claims For An Injury On Holiday
There are quite a few different types of holiday claim that could lead to compensation including:
- Hotel accident claims.
- Cruise ship claims (including tenders).
- Airport and in-flight claims.
- Food poisoning claims.
- Excursion or activity-based injury claims.
- Swimming pool accident claims.
- Hire car and hotel transfer claims.
If you booked a package holiday, then your claim can be made using protective legislation from the UK government. This type of claim will usually allow 3-years to make your claim. However, the negligent accident must have taken place on an arrangement included within the package.
If you booked your holiday independently, then the time limit might be reduced depending on the country your accident happened in. Also, under the Montreal convention, if you’re injured in-flight, you’ll have 2 years to make your claim.
How Do I Apply For Crime Victims Compensation?
If you’ve suffered injuries during a crime against you, whether physical or psychological, you could make a compensation claim through the Criminal Injuries Compensation Authority (or CICA).
This is a government scheme which could compensate you for injuries and some financial losses caused by violent crimes. It’s not the same as a standard personal injury claim and it has different criteria and time limits. Therefore, to receive advice on making a CICA claim, speak with one of our specialist advisors.
Additional Accident Claims
The next few sections of this guide will explain about other types of claims no win no fee solicitors covering Bognor Regis could help with. Before we move on to those, here are three more claims a personal injury lawyer could help with:
- Accidents resulting in slip, trips or falls are very common, especially in the workplace. If they’re caused by somebody else’s negligence, you could be entitled to compensation.
- When children are involved in accidents, a parent or responsible adult can act as a ‘litigation friend’ to seek compensation on their behalf. This is the case until the child’s 18th At that point, the victim can make their own claim before they’re 21.
- Accidents in public places, such as footpaths, public highways and parks, could lead to claims against the local authority if they’re responsible for the upkeep of the area. To prove liability, try to photograph the scene of the accident and gather witness statements.
Mis Sold Pension, Annuity And Financial Product Claims
When you use a financial advisor to purchase products like pensions, investments and annuities, they are bound by regulations set by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA). The guidelines are supposed to ensure customers get fair advice and are able to make an informed decision about the product their buying.
Failure to comply with these regulations, which causes you financial losses, could mean you’re entitled to compensation. You might be able to claim if:
- Your advisor failed to inform you about fees or charges.
- The terms and conditions of a product weren’t explained
- Your health and lifestyle weren’t taking into account before recommendations were made.
- There were only one or two products recommended to you.
- You were advised to take money out of a workplace pension.
- Promises were made about the return you’d get from your investment which didn’t happen.
- Pressure was put on you to choose a particular product.
Compensation For Unprotected Or Withheld Deposits
When the government first introduced the Tenancy Deposit Schemes (TDS), it was put in place to ensure that a landlord couldn’t retain some or all of a deposit unfairly. Using a government backed TDS means that the landlord needs to prove that bills haven’t been paid, the property was damaged or there were rent arrears before they can retain the deposit.
Therefore, if your landlord was late protecting your deposit you could seek compensation as they need to have done it within 30 days of payment. You could also claim if they don’t tell you which scheme has been used or if they take the money out of the scheme early.
Bognor Regis Housing Disrepair Cases
It’s possible that no win no fee solicitors covering Bognor Regis could help you claim for any suffering caused by housing disrepair. This can include injuries, illnesses or financial losses (expenses) because your landlord failed to repair a defect.
These claims are possible against all types of landlord including the council, a private landlord or a housing association.
Get In Touch With Our Team Today
Now that you’ve finished reading our guide, if you’d like to begin a no win no fee claim today, please call on 0800 073 8802. To arrange for a call back, please fill in this online enquiry form. We’ll handle your claim in the following way:
Get In Touch With Us
The first step is for you to make contact with an advisor from our team.
Discuss Your Situation
Next, we’ll assess your claim for free. In cases where we believe there’s a strong chance of compensation, we could introduce you to our panel of no win no fee solicitors covering Bognor Regis.
Manage Your Claim And Stay Up To Date
Information For Bognor Regis
To save time during your claim, we’ve listed some doctors below.
Our Panel Of Doctors Covering Bognor Regis
Our panel of solicitors will always try to ensure medical assessments are carried out locally. They can do this because they have a panel of doctors covering various locations across the UK. Here are a sample of those they could use to cover Bognor Regis.
|Phillipa Keech||Forum House,
Chichester, PO19 7DN.
|Ali Al-Bahari||Chichester Physio and Sports Clinic,
Chichester, PO19 8DU.
The report the doctor provides is a key part of any personal injury claim. It will provide information about the injuries you suffered, how severe they were, the impact they caused and whether you’ll have any long term complications which need consideration.
Bognor Regis War Memorial Hospital
Here are the details for the largest hospital in Bognor Regis.
Bognor Regis War Memorial Hospital,
Sussex Community NHS Foundation Trust
If you need to contact the NHS trust operating services in the area, their details are here.
Sussex Community NHS Foundation Trust,
Brighton General Hospital,
Bognor Regis Council
Here are the details for the local authority providing services in Bognor.
Bognor Regis Town Hall,
We’ve provided the address for the local police headquarters covering Bognor Regis below.
Sussex Police Headquarters,
Written by B.T.
Edited by H.E.