Camden No Win No Fee Solicitors – Compensation Claims Compare And Review Guide

No Win No Fee Solicitors Camden

No Win No Fee Solicitors Camden

It’s not fair when you’re made to suffer because somebody else has been negligent. In these cases, you might want to find a no win no fee solicitor to help you claim for compensation. Whether you’ve been injured or hurt at work, been mis-sold a personal pension or you’re seeking holiday injury compensation, this guide could prove useful as it will explain how no win no fee solicitors covering Camden could support your claim.

Our panel of solicitors are not based in Camden Town but can assist you in making such claims. We have a dedicated team of advisors who offer a free, no obligation assessment of your claim and advice regarding your options. If you’re ready to discuss a claim today, please call 0800 073 8802.

Alternatively, if you’d like to know what other claims are possible, please continue reading.

How Will My No Win No Fee Claim Work?

No win no fee solicitors use contracts known as conditional fee agreements (CFAs) for cases they take on. A CFA states clearly that there are no solicitor’s fees to pay unless compensation is awarded. This reduces the financial risks of claiming and make claims less stressful.

The CFA will also explain about success fees. These are a percentage of any compensation that is deducted to cover the solicitor’s fees when a claim is won. By law, success fees can be no higher than 25%.

You could be eligible to make a claim for compensation if you can easily prove that;

  • You’ve suffered financially, physically or psychologically;
  • Because somebody else was negligent;
  • And they owed you a duty of care.

Also, to be able to claim, you need to do so within the relevant time limit. The personal injury claims time limit is generally 3-years from the date of an accident. Criminal injury claims have a 2-year limit and package holiday claims are 3-years. Please call to check for other types of claim as they can vary depending on the circumstances of the claim.

Choose Your No Win No Fee Service Or Accident Claim

Camden Bike, Bus And Road Traffic Accidents

In any type of road traffic accident (RTA), you could be entitled to compensation if somebody else’s negligence caused the accident. You could claim for a Camden bus accident, a car accident or a bike accident if you were injured and weren’t to blame for the accident.

There are many injuries that could be caused by an RTA but some of the more common include:

  • Head injuries.
  • Broken bones or fractures.
  • Tendon, ligament or soft tissue damage.
  • Severe, cuts and bruises.
  • Neck injuries or whiplash.

To give you the best chance of being compensated for those injuries, we recommend that you:

  • Visit Camden accident and emergency or your GP for treatment.
  • Ask any witnesses for their details.
  • Take photographs of the accident scene.
  • Try to obtain any dashcam footage if there is any.

Medical Negligence Solicitors Handling Camden Claims

You could be entitled to compensation if you’ve suffered due to negligent treatment by a medical professional. Our panel of no win no fee solicitors covering Camden could help you claim for medical negligence even if you’ve signed a waiver or consent form. Claims are possible against both private healthcare providers and the NHS and could include negligence during medical or cosmetic treatments.

Some examples of medical negligence include:

  • If a care home patient suffers bed sores or other injuries due to negligent care.
  • Pain caused during treatment because the anaesthetic dosage wasn’t managed properly.
  • If cancer is misdiagnosed meaning it gets worse due to a delay in receiving treatment.
  • When negligence during dental, medical or cosmetic surgery causes avoidable injuries.
  • If you are made ill because of hospital super bugs.
  • When avoidable injuries occur during childbirth.

Claim Compensation If Injured Or Hurt At Work

A personal injury solicitor could be used to help you make a claim if you suffer an accident at work that your employer could’ve prevented. That’s because, under the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974, employers need to try and keep their staff safe while they’re at work.

Particularly, this means checking the workplace and procedures for any risks and then making changes to reduce anything that’s highlighted.

You might be able to make a claim if a workplace accident was caused by:

  • Unsuitable personal protective equipment.
  • Unmaintained or damaged equipment or machinery.
  • A lack of proper training.
  • Or a generally unsafe workplace (electrical hazards, trip hazards etc.).

Flight Delay And Holiday Injury Compensation Claims

Our panel of no win no fee solicitors covering Camden could help you make a claim if you’re injured while on holiday. In the same way as in the UK, if somebody else’s negligence caused the accident in which you were injured, you could make a claim against them.

When you’re injured while using a service purchased from a package holiday provider, you could claim against the holiday company. If the holiday was booked any other way, your claim could be against the responsible party.

Package holiday claims generally have a 3-year time limit. Otherwise, the time limit will be determined by the laws of the country in which your accident happened. Please call an advisor to check how long you have to begin a claim.

Victim Of A Violent Crime Compensation Claims

You might not be aware, but you could seek compensation if you’re the victim of a violent crime. Usually, the claim won’t be against the criminal but a government scheme. The Criminal Injuries Compensation Authority (CICA) allows claims for physical or psychological injuries caused by violent crimes.

As the scheme is not a normal personal injury claim, the eligibility criteria are different. For example, the crime has to have been reported to the police. Also, there’s a 2-year time limit (which could be extended or waived in certain circumstances).

As well as injuries, you could be able to claim for any financial losses caused by injuries such as lost income. For free advice and help beginning a CICA claim, please call our specialist advisors today.

Additional Examples Of Personal Injury Claims

We’re going to look at different types of compensation claims you could make in the next sections of this guide. Before we do, here are some more personal injury claims:

  • Children’s accident claims can be made if a parent represents them. This can happen at any point before the child turns 18. If a claim hasn’t been made, the victim can make their own claim before they turn 21.
  • A slip, trip or fall claim could be possible if the accident was caused by some form of negligence. This could include a missing kerb stone, a slippery floor without warning signs, trailing cables or an icy pathway that’s not been cleaned properly.
  • If you’re injured in a public place such as a shopping centre, on a footpath or in a car park, you could claim against the local authority of business owner if they caused the accident through a negligent act.

Mis Sold Investment Or Personal Pension Claims

Another type of claim that our panel of no win no fee solicitors covering Camden could help with is a financial mis selling claim. The Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) has strict rules about financial product sales. If the rules are breached by a financial advisor, causing you to lose money, you could claim against them.

Some of the rules mean the advisor should:

  • Tell you about any ongoing fees or charges.
  • Ensure you have a range of products to choose from (not just one or two).
  • Consider your health and lifestyle.
  • Explain any important terms and conditions and provide you with a written copy.
  • Not put pressure on you to make a choice.

Rental Deposit Compensation Claims

When the government introduced Tenancy Deposit Schemes in 2007, it was to try and help ensure that deposits weren’t retained by landlords unfairly. Any landlord, including private landlords, councils and housing associations, needs to follow the TDS rules which include:

  • Putting your deposit into an approved TDS within 30 days of payment.
  • Letting you know, in writing and within 30 days, which scheme they’ve used.
  • Not removing the money from the scheme before the end of a tenancy.

If you think you’ve got a valid claim against your landlord, give us a call today for a free assessment of your case.

Claims Against Landlords For Housing Disrepair

When you sign a tenancy agreement, your landlord will have either a duty of care or contractual obligation to fix some faults or defects to the property. Therefore, if you’ve reported a fault to the landlord, which they’ve failed to repair, you could begin a housing disrepair claim against them. That could be possible if your personal belongings are damaged, you become ill or you suffer an injury because of a fault. These could include:

  • Damp or mould.
  • Structural defects.
  • Leaking roofs or pipes.
  • Electrical hazards.
  • Blocked drains.
  • Broken heating or hot water systems.

If housing disrepair has caused you to suffer, why not call our advisors to see if you could make a claim today?

Talk To Our Team Today

We hope that you’re now ready to begin your claim with No Win No Fee Expert. If so, please call today on 0800 073 8802 or complete our online enquiry form to arrange a callback. For any claim, we’ll follow this process:

Get In Touch With Us

Start the ball rolling by calling one of our specialist advisors.

Discuss Your Situation

We’ll look at what’s happened and what evidence you have to support your claim. We could then introduce you to one of our panel of no win no fee solicitors covering Camden.

Manage Your Claim And Stay Up To Date

Should the solicitor take on your claim, you’ll receive expert advice and regular update as the claim advances.

Camden Borough Resources

If you need to contact a local service such as the local authority, police or hospital during your no win no fee claim, we’ve provided their details below.

Our Panel Of Doctors Covering Camden

If you proceed with a personal injury claim, you’ll need to be medically assessed by an independent doctor. We have a panel of doctors around the country meaning we can usually make your appointment fairly locally. Here are some of the doctors near Camden:

Mirella RadiciEuston Road,
London, NW1 2BJ
Zahir AliWest End Medical Practice,
Bendall Mews,
London, NW1 6SN.
Zvi MorrisPark Road,
NW1 6XN.

During your appointment, the doctor will ask a number of questions regarding your injuries. They’ll then produce a report for your personal injury lawyer. The report will explain what injuries you sustained, how severe they were and how you were affected by them. It will also explain if you’re likely to suffer from your injuries in the future.

The medical assessment is essential for all personal injury claims as the solicitor will use it to help calculate how much compensation you could be entitled to.

St Pancras Hospital

If you need to contact the local hospital because you need medical records, here are their details:

St Pancras Hospital,
4 St Pancras Way,
London, NW1 0PE.

Camden And Islington NHS Foundation Trust

Here are the details for the main NHS trust providing medical services in Camden:

Camden And Islington NHS Foundation Trust.
Trust Headquarters,
4 St Pancras Way,
London, NW1 0PE.

Camden Council

If you need to contact the local authority serving Camden because you need to make a report or ask for information, you can use these details:

Camden Council,
5 Pancras Square,
N1C 4AG.

Metropolitan Police

Should you need to get in touch with the police during your claim, here are their details:

New Scotland Yard
Victoria Embankment,

Written by BT.

Edited by CE.