City Of London No Win No Fee Solicitors – Compensation Claims Compare And Review Guide

No Win No Fee Solicitors City Of London

No Win No Fee Solicitors City Of London

We are strong believers that if somebody else causes you to suffer, then you have the right to claim compensation using a no win no fee solicitor. There are many types of claims that a solicitor could help with which we’ll cover in this guide. Furthermore, we’ll explain how no win no fee services work. In particular, this guide is going to look at how no win no fee solicitors covering the City of London could help you make a claim.

Our team of specialist advisors are happy to offer free advice about claims. Also, they offer a no-obligation assessment of any potential claim. If you’re ready to discuss your claim right away, please call 0800 073 8802 today.  If you’d rather find out more about the types of claims our panel of no win no fee solicitor covering the City of London could help with, please continue reading.

What Is No Win No Fee?

Many people have heard of no win no fee solicitors but we’re often asked how they operate. First of all, before taking on a claim, the solicitor needs to know that there’s a chance the case could lead to compensation. They’ll often ask you to show them that you’re claiming because:

  • You were made to suffer an injury or financial loss;
  • By somebody else’s negligence;
  • And that you were owed a duty of care by the defendant.

If the solicitor agrees your case is strong enough and takes it on, they’ll provide you with a Conditional Fee Agreement (CFA). The CFA is your contract which protects you by clearly stating you won’t have to pay any solicitor’s fees unless compensation is awarded.

When compensation is awarded, you’ll pay a success fee. This will be detailed in your CFA, but it is limited to 25% of your settlement figure.

Other than checking you have a valid claim, the solicitor will also need to check your claim is being made within the relevant time limit. While the personal injury claims time limit is 3-years, other claim time limits vary. When you call to discuss your claim, we’ll advise you of the amount of time you have to make your claim.

Choose Your No Win No Fee Service Or Accident Claim

City Of London Car Crash And Traffic Accident Claims

road traffic collision can lead to many different injuries which could result in a compensation claim. These include head, back and neck injuries (as well as whiplash), broken bones, cuts and lacerations, soft tissue damage and bruising.

You could claim for any of these if the road traffic accident in the City of London was caused by another road user’s negligence. If that’s the case, we recommend you take the following steps to secure evidence to support your claim.

  • Photograph the scene of the accident.
  • Look for witnesses and get their details.
  • Visit an accident and emergency in the City of London (medical records can be used as evidence).
  • See if there is any dashcam footage that shows what happens.

Furthermore, ensure you ask the other driver for their details but don’t apologise or insinuate any form of guilt when speaking to them.

City Of London Medical Negligence Claims

It could be possible to make a medical negligence claim using our panel of no win no fee solicitors covering the City of London if you’ve received negligent treatment from a medical professional that has caused an injury or illness.

There are many forms of medical negligence which might lead to a claim including:

  • Dental, medical or cosmetic surgery negligence causing avoidable injuries.
  • A misdiagnosis causing suffering due to delayed treatment.
  • Medication errors by a pharmacist causing suffering.
  • Anaesthetic errors resulting in pain during treatment.
  • Super bugs in hospitals causing illnesses such as pneumonia.
  • Care home negligence causing a patient to become injured.
  • Childbirth injuries which could’ve been avoided.

A medical negligence claim against a London based medical professional could be made against the NHS or a private healthcare employee and could include negligence during cosmetic or medical treatments.

Don’t worry if you’ve signed a waiver consent form, as we could still help you make a claim. Please call to discuss how.

I Got Injured At Work, Am I Eligible To Claim Compensation?

If you’ve suffered an injury following a workplace accident in the City of London, you might be able to claim compensation for your injuries. That could be the case if your employer breached their duty of care under the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974.

Employers need to take steps to reduce risks in the workplace where possible. If they fail to do so and their failure causes an accident to happen, you could be entitled to compensation.

Something worth bearing in mind is the that you can’t be disciplined, sacked or punished for making an honest claim. If you were, you could certainly consider making an unfair dismissal claim, which our panel of solicitors could also help with on a no win no fee basis.

I Got Injured On Holiday, Am I Eligible To Claim Compensation?

If you suffer an injury on holiday, it might be possible to use our panel of no win no fee solicitors covering the City of London. First of all, you’ll need to work out who to claim against. If your injury happened while using a service provided by a UK package holiday company, you could claim against them. Otherwise, the claim could be made against the person or company responsible for your accident.

Some examples of holiday accident claims include:

  • Food poisoning claims.
  • Hotel accidents.
  • Hire car collisions.
  • Excursion-based accidents.
  • Cruise ship claims.
  • Airport accidents.

Claim Compensation For A Violent Crime

You could use a personal injury solicitor if you have been unfortunate enough to be injured as a result of a violent crime. In usual circumstances, the claim won’t be against the criminal though. Instead, you could make a claim using the Criminal Injuries Compensation Authority (CICA) scheme.

CICA is a government scheme which could compensate you for physical or psychological injuries caused by violence. To be eligible to claim you’ll need to have reported the crime to the police. Furthermore, there’s a 2-year time limit for claims but this might be extended in some circumstances.

To find out if you could claim compensation for a violent crime, speak to one of our legal advisors today.

Other No Win No Fee Injury And Accident Claims

Here, in brief are some more personal injury claims our panel of no win no fee solicitors covering the City of London could help you with:

  • Children’s accident claims – Because children can’t represent themselves, a parent can do so at any time before the child’s 18th birthday. If no claim has been made, the victim could claim themselves before they turn the age of 21.
  • Slip or trip claims – You could seek compensation if you fall due to somebody else’s negligence. Therefore, the following could all lead to a claim: a slippery floor; a broken handrail; an icy pathway; or a raised paving slab.
  • Accidents in public places – You might be able to claim against the local authority or business if injured in a public place like a park, train station or shopping centre. Claims could be made if the operator of the place caused the accident through their negligence.

Claim For A Mis Sold Personal Pension Plan Or Financial Service

The Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) has introduced rules to protect customers who are purchasing products such as pensions, annuities, investments and mortgages. As a result, if a financial advisor has broken the rules causing you to lose money, you could make a compensation claim.

If the rules are broken then a claim for financial misselling could be possible. For example:

  • Customers mustn’t be pressured into choosing a product.
  • Advisors should provide a good range of products for the customer to choose from.
  • Terms and conditions should be explained clearly.
  • Customers should be made aware of any ongoing fees or charges.
  • The customer’s health history and lifestyle should be considered prior to recommending a product.

If you believe that you’ve lost of financially as a result of  a mis-sold pension plan or other product, please call to discuss whether you’ll be able to claim.

No Win No Fee Claims For Disputed Tenancy Deposits

Our panel of no win no fee solicitors covering the City of London could help you make a claim if your landlord has breached Tenancy Deposit Scheme (TDS) rules. The scheme’s came into effect in 2007 because the government wanted to stop landlords from retaining deposits unfairly.

Some of the rules which, if breached, could lead to a claim include:

  • All deposits must be placed into a TDS within 30 days of receipt.
  • The tenant has to be informed, in writing, which TDS has been used.
  • Deposits must not be taken out of the TDS before the tenancy agreement ends.

No Win No Fee Rental Housing Disrepair Claims

There are times when you could seek compensation from a council, a private landlord or a housing association for housing disrepair. You could claim if you were injured or made ill due to a fault they knew about went unrepaired. Similarly, you could claim if the fault caused your belongings to be damaged.

The types of fault which could lead to a claim include:

  • Leaks from a roof or pipes.
  • Blocked drains.
  • Damp or mould.
  • Electrical and fire hazards.
  • Broken heating or hot water supplies.
  • Structural damage.

Talk To Our Team Today

We hope that you’re now ready to begin a claim with No Win No Fee Expert. If that’s the case, you can call us on 0800 073 8802 or we can call you if you complete our online enquiry form. For all claims, we’ll use the following process:

Get In Touch With Us

First of all, you can start the ball rolling by contacting one of our advisors.

Discuss Your Situation

When we’ve assessed your claim, for free, we could introduce you to one of our panel of solicitors covering the City of London.

Manage Your Claim And Stay Up To Date

If your case is taken on, you’ll get regular updates from them as the case progresses. Furthermore, you’ll receive expert advice if you receive a settlement offer.

Helpful Local Area Resources

During your no win no fee claim you’ll probably need to contact a hospital, the police or a local authority. Therefore, we’ve listed details of those local services below.

Our Panel Of Doctors Covering The City Of London

As part of your personal injury claim, you’ll need to be assessed by an independent doctor. We are work with a panel of doctors across the UK, including;

Adnan SaadBrayford Square,
London, E1 0SG.
Nosheen WaheedChristian Street,
London, E1 1SE.
Mohammed AlaauddingBathnal Green road,
London, E2 6AH

First of all, the doctor will assess you and then ask you some questions about your injuries. They will then write a report for your personal injury solicitor. This is important because the solicitor will use it to help work out how much compensation you could ask for. They will base their calculations on information in the report such as:

  • The severity of your injuries.
  • How you were affected at the time.
  • Whether there will be any long last effects.

The report is one of the most important pieces of evidence in a compensation claim. Consequently, a medical assessment is mandatory for all personal injury claims.

St Bartholomew’s Hospital

If you need to get in touch with the local hospital because you need medical records or other information, here are their details:

St Bartholomew’s Hospital,
West Smithfield,
London, EC1 7BE.

Barts Health NHS Trust

Another body you might need to contact is the local NHS trust. Therefore, we’ve provided their details here:

Barts Health NHS Trust.
Trust Headquarters,
80 Newark Street,
London, E1 2ES.

City Of London Corporation

If you need to contact the local authority because you require information from them, here are their details:

City of London,
PO BOX 270,
London, EC2P 2EJ.

City Of London Police

Here are the details for the local police if you need to contact them during your claim:

City of London Police Headquarters,
PO Box 36451,
182 Bishopsgate,

Written by BT.

Edited by CE.