Haringey No Win No Fee Solicitors – Compensation Claims Compare And Review Guide

No Win No Fee Solicitors Haringey

No Win No Fee Solicitors Haringey

There are times in life where you are made to suffer because of third party negligence. In these cases, we say it’s only right that you should consider using a no win no fee solicitor to help you make a claim. This guide is all about how no win no fee solicitors covering Haringey could help you seek compensation for different types of claims. These could include accident at work claims as well as claims for financial mis-selling and medical negligence.

Our team of specialist advisors offer free advice about claims and offer a no obligation assessment. As we offer a nationwide service, our panel of solicitors are able to handle Haringey cases on a no win no fee basis. If you’d like to discuss making a claim today, please call us on 0800 073 8802.

For more information about how solicitors covering Haringey could help you, please carry on reading.

How Your No Win No Fee Claim May Work

A no win no fee solicitor will usually check that certain criteria are met before agreeing to handle a claim. They’ll usually want you to show that:

  • You’ve been made to suffer (a physical or psychological injury or a financial loss);
  • By somebody who was negligent;
  • And that the person owed you a duty of care.

If the solicitor agrees you have a valid claim and decides to take on your case, you’ll both sign a conditional fee agreement (CFA). This is the contract between both parties which makes it clear that no solicitor’s fees need paying unless compensation is awarded. When that does happen, the CFA will explain what success fee is payable.

Success fees are used to cover the solicitor’s fees and are deducted from your compensation. They can be no more than 25% by law.

As well as checking you have a valid claim, your solicitor will check which time limit applies. Generally, the personal injury claims time limit is 3-years from the date of an accident. Other claims have different time limits. Criminal injury claims are 2-years while package holiday claims usually have 3-years. Please check with an advisor as time limits can vary in certain circumstances.

Choose Your No Win No Fee Service Or Accident Claim

Haringey Car Crash And Traffic Accident Claims

If you’re unfortunate enough to be involved in a road traffic accident, you might receive compensation if the accident was caused by another road user. To be able to make a successful compensation claim, you’ll need evidence to help prove what happened. This could include:

  • Witness details.
  • Photographs of the accident scene.
  • Medical records following treatment by a GP or at the hospital.
  • Dashcam or CCTV footage.

There are many different injuries which can be caused during a Haringey car crash. Some of the more common are:

  • Severe cuts, bruises and lacerations.
  • Head injuries (including concussion).
  • Broken bones.
  • Sprains, strains and soft tissue damage.
  • Neck injuries including whiplash.
  • Back injuries.

Our panel of no win no fee solicitors covering Haringey could help you claim for any car accident injuries that you have suffered through no fault of your own. Please contact one of our advisors using the information below so that we can assist you in claims of such nature.

No Win No Fee Claims For Cases Of Medical Negligence

Should you become injured or ill following substandard treatment by a medical professional, you might be entitled to claim medical negligence compensation. It doesn’t matter whether the treatment was performed by the NHS or a private company or if it was medical or cosmetic treatment, claims could be made if the treatment led to avoidable suffering.

Examples of medical negligence could include:

  • A misdiagnosis leading to additional suffering because treatment was delayed.
  • Medication errors leading to unwanted side effects.
  • Illnesses caused by super bugs in hospitals.
  • Negligence in care homes leading to injuries.
  • Avoidable birth injuries for a mother or baby.
  • Negligent surgery (dental, medical or cosmetic) leading to injuries.

Claim Damages If Injured In An Accident At Your Workplace

If you’re injured in an accident at your workplace then there are scenarios which could lead to a compensation claim. Essentially, if your employer could’ve taken steps to prevent the accident from happening, then you might be able to claim against them.

You may be able to claim if your injuries were caused by:

  • Faulty, damaged or unmaintained equipment or machinery.
  • A lack of safety equipment.
  • Inadequate training.
  • No knowledge of the company’s safety policy.

An employer is not allowed to treat you differently, sack you or discipline you for claiming. Therefore, don’t be put off from claiming the compensation you could be entitled to.

No Win No Fee Claims If Injured On Holiday

Should you be injured on holiday abroad through no fault of your own, you could be entitled to compensation in the same way as you could here in the UK. You’ll still need to show that somebody else was responsible but claiming compensation can differ depending on what legal system you will be using. For example:

  • Claiming against a package holiday provider if you were injured using a service that they sold to you. This would usually have a 3-year time limit.
  • Claiming against the individual or business responsible if you booked the holiday independently. The time limit for these types of claims vary depending on the country in which the accident happened.

Some of the more common holiday accident claims include:

  • Hotel accidents.
  • Food poisoning.
  • Airport or inflight accidents.
  • Hotel transfer or hire car accidents.
  • Cruise ship accidents.
  • Activity or excursion-based accidents.

Haringey Victim Of Crime Compensation

Our panel of no win no fee solicitors covering Haringey could help you claim if you’ve been injured during a violent crime. In these types of circumstances, the claim will not usually be made against the responsible party. Instead, it will be made using the government’s Criminal Injuries Compensation Authority (CICA).

Because victim of crime compensation isn’t made using the personal injury claims process, there are some rules which are different:

  • The time limit is 2-years, not 3 (although this can be extended in certain circumstances).
  • Crimes must have been reported to the police.
  • Compensation payments reduce in the case of multiple injury claims. When you make a successful claim, the most severe injury will receive 100% compensation, the 2nd will receive 30% and the 3rd will get 15%.

Should you want to make a claim through CICA, our panel of no win no fee solicitors could be of assistance to you. Please contact us to find out more.

Other Accident Or Injury Claims

We’re going to move on to other types of claims a no win no fee solicitor could help you make. Before we do, here are some more claims a personal injury lawyer could make for you:

  • You could claim personal injury compensation on behalf of your child at any point before they are 18-years old. If you don’t, they can do so themselves before they turn 21.
  • It is possible to sue a business or local authority for accidents in public places. You could claim if you are injured at a train station, in a shopping centre or even on a footpath if the accident was caused by negligence.
  • Slips, trips and falls are some of the most common reasons for personal injury claims. If they’re caused by negligence such as uneven flooring, poor lighting, trailing cables or broken handrails, you might be entitled to compensation.

Claims For The Mis Selling Of Pension Or Financial Services

Financial advisors who sell products like mortgages, investments, pensions or annuities have to follow strict rules from the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA). If they don’t do so, and you lose out financially, you might be entitled to seek compensation.

Some of the rule’s advisors must follow include:

  • Making sure you know about any product fees.
  • Giving you a range of products to choose from.
  • Considering your health and lifestyle before selling a product.
  • Explaining the terms and conditions clearly.
  • Not putting pressure on you to choose a product.

If you’d like to claim for the mis-selling of pensions or other products, please call our team for free advice today.

Tenant Deposit Dispute Claims Advice

We offer free tenant deposit dispute advice if you call and speak to one of our advisors. It is now law for any deposit to be placed in a government-approved tenancy deposit scheme (TDS). The rules aim to help ensure you don’t lose your deposit unfairly. If a landlord breaches the rules, you might be entitled to seek compensation. Some of the rules include:

  • Making sure your deposit is paid into a TDS within 30 days of payment.
  • Not taking the deposit out of the scheme before your tenancy agreement ends.
  • Telling you which TDS has been used, in writing, within 30 days.

Claims For Disrepair In Social Housing And Privately Rents

You could claim for housing disrepair in social housing, council houses of privately rented properties if a defect or fault leads to an undue illness or injury or causes damage to your personal belongings.

You could make a claim if you’ve reported a fault to your landlord which they’re obliged to fix but they failed to do so. These could include:

  • Leaks (roofs or pipes).
  • Blocked drains.
  • Heating or hot water supplies which are faulty.
  • Structural damage.
  • Damp or mould.
  • Fire or electrical hazards.

Our panel of no win no fee solicitors covering Haringey are able to handle housing disrepair claims. Please get in touch if you’d like a free assessment of your case.

Begin A Compensation Claim Today

If you’re ready to begin your claim today, you can reach us on 0800 073 8802 or, if you prefer, we can call you if you complete our online enquiry form.

Get In Touch With Us

Begin your claim by calling one of our friendly specialists.

Discuss Your Situation

Tell us what happened and show us what evidence you have to support your claim. We could then introduce you to one of our panel of no win no fee solicitors covering Haringey.

Manage Your Claim And Stay Up To Date

If the solicitor agrees to handle your case, they’ll provide regular updates as things progress. You’ll also receive expert advice in the event that a settlement offer is received.

Haringey Area Services

In our experience, you’ll probably need to contact a hospital, local authority or the police during a no win no fee claim. Therefore, to save you some time, we’ve listed their details below.

Our Panel Of Doctors Covering Haringey

An essential part of any personal injury claim is a medical assessment performed by an independent doctor.

Here are some of the doctors from our panel local to the Haringey area that could use be used;

Alba Sanchez MascunanoHornsey Road,
Haringey, N7 7NY.
Abdul WaheedGreen Lanes,
Harringey, N8 0SD.
Amer HafeezThe Christchurch Hall Surgery,
Edison Road,
London, N8 8AE.

You’ll be assessed by the doctor during your appointment and they’ll also ask some questions about your injuries. When the appointment is over, the doctor will compile a report for your personal injury solicitor. This will provide details about the severity of your injuries and what affect they had on you. It will also explain whether there will be any long-term problems caused by the injuries. Your solicitor will then use the report to help calculate how much compensation you may be entitled to.

The Whittington Hospital

If you need to contact the local hospital because you require copies of medical records, please use the following details:

The Whittington Hospital,
Magdala Avenue,
London, N19 5NF.

Whittington Health NHS Trust

Should you need to contact the local NHS trust, here are the details you’ll need:

Whittington Health NHS Trust.
Trust Headquarters,
Magdala Avenue,
N19 5NF.

Haringey Council

Here are the details for the local authority in Haringey:

Haringey Council,
Marcus Garvey Centre,
1 Philip Lane,
N15 4JA.
Web: www.haringey.gov.uk/contact-haringey-council

Metropolitan Police

If you need to get in touch with the police because you need to make a report or ask for information, here are their details:

Metropolitan Police,
New Scotland Yard,
Victoria Embankment,

Written by BT

Edited by CE.