There are many types of claims where you may want to use a no win no fee solicitor to help you seek compensation. It could be for personal injury, financial mis-selling or accident at work claims. Whatever the reason, this guide is going to explain how no win no fee solicitors covering Luton could help you seek compensation for your suffering.
Although we’re not based in Luton, we have a panel of no win no fee solicitors who can cover claims in Luton. We also have our team of specialist advisors. They can provide free legal advice as well as a free assessment of your claim. If you would like to discuss beginning a claim today, why not get in touch on 0800 073 8802.
If you prefer, carry on reading to find out how accident claims solicitors covering Luton could help you before calling our specialists.
How Could A No Win No Fee Solicitor Help Me?
The good thing about no win no fee solicitors is that they allow more people to make a claim. That’s because they reduce both the stress and financial risk involved with making a claim for compensation.
That’s because you don’t need to pay the solicitor for them to begin your claim. Also, if the personal injury lawyer fails to win the case, you don’t have to pay for their legal services.
If they do win your case, and you receive compensation, then they’re paid a success fee. This is limited to 25% of your compensation and is deducted from it. This means you don’t have to find any money to pay your solicitor’s legal fees whatever happens.
To find out whether you could use a no win no fee solicitor to help with your claim, carry on reading. Remember though, there is a personal injury claims time limit of 3 years. This either starts when your accident happened or from the date that a doctor diagnosed your injuries or illness.
Choose Your No Win No Fee Claim
- Luton No Win No Fee Road Accident Or Whiplash Claims
- No Win No Fee Clinical Negligence Claims In Luton
- No Win No Fee Work Injury Solicitors Covering Luton
- No Win No Fee Holiday Claims Solicitors
- No Win No Fee Criminal Injury Claim Solicitors Covering Luton
- Examples Of Other Accident And Injury Claims
- No Win No Fee Financial Mis-Selling Claims
- No Win No Fee Tenant Deposit Protection Compensation
- No Win No Fee Housing Disrepair Solicitors Covering Luton
- Start Your Luton No Win No Fee Claim
- Local Services In Luton
Luton No Win No Fee Road Accident Or Whiplash Claims
Injuries that are caused by another negligent road user could result in a no win no fee road accident claim. Whether your injuries are minor, life-changing or somewhere in between (like a whiplash injury), if they were the fault of a third party, you could be eligible to make a compensation claim.
You might be entitled to seek compensation as a driver, passenger, pedestrian, motorcyclist, bus or taxi passenger or a cyclist. To provide evidence of who caused the accident you should try to:
- Take as many photographs of the scene of the accident as possible.
- Seek treatment for your injuries.
- Get the other road user’s details.
- Ask witnesses for a statement.
- Try to obtain CCTV or dashcam footage of the accident.
No Win No Fee Clinical Negligence Claims In Luton
When you undergo either medical or cosmetic treatment, there may be an element of risk involved. These might be minor side effects or serious life changing injuries. Either way, a medical professional should advise you of the risks so that you can make an informed decision about the treatment.
Here are some examples of cases a no win no fee clinical negligence solicitor might be able to assist with.
- A delay in treatment which caused you to suffer because of a misdiagnosis.
- You were made ill because of errors in medication.
- You suffered damage to teeth, nerves or gums because of a dental error.
- Care home negligence.
- You were made ill because of super bugs in hospitals due to poor hygiene.
- Surgical errors (either cosmetic or medical) leading to avoidable injuries.
- Avoidable birth injuries to either mother or baby.
Medical negligence cases can be very complex so we recommend using a specialist solicitor who understands the law around such claims.
No Win No Fee Work Injury Solicitors Covering Luton
While you’re at work, you’re protected by the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974. This places an onus, and a duty of care, on your employer to keep you as safe as possible. Our panel of no win no fee employment solicitors covering Luton could help you claim if:
- You weren’t trained properly in the task you were injured doing.
- You were injured because there was no safety equipment to protect you.
- The machinery or equipment that injured you was faulty or not maintained properly.
Under the supporting legislation, your employer is not allowed to make you suffer for claiming. They can’t discipline you or treat you differently. Therefore, don’t feel put off from claiming compensation you could be entitled to.
No Win No Fee Holiday Claims Solicitors
If you are on holiday, and someone else’s negligence has caused you to suffer injury, you could be eligible for compensation. There is special legislation to protect you if your holiday provider, or one of their agents, are responsible for your injuries.
Claims could be made for:
- Injuries on a flight or cruise.
- Airport injuries.
- Hotel injuries or illnesses including food poisoning.
- Transfer injuries.
- Package holiday claims.
Our panel of no win no fee solicitors covering Luton could help you make a claim when you return to the UK. Some types of claims have different time limits because they’re covered by different legislation. Therefore, give us a call as soon as possible to find out whether you’ve still got time.
No Win No Fee Criminal Injury Claim Solicitors Covering Luton
You might be entitled to compensation if you’ve been injured during a criminal act against you. The claim probably won’t be against the criminal because they might not have the means to cover the claim. Instead, the government runs a scheme known as CICA.
A CICA claim is sometimes possible for physical or sexual injuries. The crime needs to have been reported to the police and the time limit for claiming is less than other types of claim. There are also other criteria that differ from a normal claim.
You can also access compensation through the CICA scheme if you have been sexually assaulted or a victim of rape. If you’d like to discuss whether our panel of no win no fee criminal injury claim solicitors could help you make a CICA claim, please get in touch today.
Examples Of Other Accident And Injury Claims
There are probably too many personal injury claims to mention in this guide. Therefore, we’ll briefly cover a few more in this section and then we’ll move on to other types of claims that can be made.
You could also claim compensation for injuries caused by a trip, slip or fall, accidents that happen in public places (like public highways and footpaths) and accidents involving children.
The key part of any personal injury claim is evidence. In most cases you should try to:
- Report the accident and get a copy of the accident report.
- Photograph the scene of the accident as it’ll be difficult to prove once the root cause has been fixed.
- Ask witnesses for statements of what they saw.
- Seek medical assistance and get a copy of any medical records as these can be a key piece of evidence.
- Obtain CCTV footage if possible.
- Write down what happened while it’s still fresh in your mind.
- Keep a log of any expenses incurred because of your injuries.
No Win No Fee Financial Mis-Selling Claims
Financial mis-selling has become a big focus for the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA). This means that our panel of no win no fee solicitors covering Luton could help you seek compensation for any losses when you’ve been provided with unsound financial advice.
Claims might be possible where:
- You were advised to invest in risky products (when you’d indicated you didn’t want any risk).
- The advisor pressured you to buy a particular product because they’d get more commission.
- You weren’t able to make an informed decision because you were given a limited number of options.
- Your health and lifestyle were not discussed prior to being advised.
No Win No Fee Tenant Deposit Protection Compensation
In recent years, the rules surrounding rented property and tenancy agreements have changed. It now means that your landlord can no longer keep your tenancy deposit in their own bank account. They need to secure it in a protection scheme. Therefore, it could be possible for tenant deposit protection compensation claims to be made if:
- Your deposit wasn’t placed in an approved scheme within 30 days of you paying it.
- The landlord didn’t inform you, in writing, where the deposit was protected.
- Or if the deposit was taken out of the scheme before your tenancy finished.
No Win No Fee Housing Disrepair Solicitors Covering Luton
The final type of claim we’ll cover in this guide is for housing disrepair claims. When you sign a tenancy agreement, your landlord or letting agent has a duty of care to maintain the property to minimum safety standards.
Therefore, if you report a problem which goes unresolved, you could claim compensation using housing disrepair solicitors if:
- You are personally injured by the fault or defect.
- Items of your property become damaged because of the defect.
- Of if you had to pay for the repair to be completed yourself because the landlord wouldn’t do it.
Start Your Luton No Win No Fee Claim
We hope you’ve found this guide regarding no win no fee solicitors covering Luton helpful. If you’d like to talk to us about starting your claim, you can either call us on 0800 073 8802 or fill in our online form to request a call back at a convenient time.
Get In Touch With Us
The first step is to pick up the phone or enquire online.
Discuss Your Situation
Next, tell us why you want to make a personal injury claim. What happened? Who was to blame? What injuries do you have? What evidence have you got?
Manage Your Claim And Stay Up To Date
If one of our panel of no win no fee personal injury solicitors covering Luton takes on your claim, they’ll regularly keep you updated and advise you what to do should you receive an offer to settle your claim for compensation.
Local Services In Luton
As well as making a no win no fee claim, there are a number of local services in Luton that you may need to contact following an injury or any other type of suffering. We’ve listed a few of them here to help save you time.
Luton Area Doctors We work With
When you hire a personal injury solicitor for any type of accident claim, they’ll need a medical report from an independent doctor. This is used to assess your injuries, the effect they had and how they might affect you in the future.
To ensure you don’t have to travel too far for your assessment, our panel of solicitors use a panel of doctors around the UK. In Luton, you might be sent to one of the following:
|Adnan Majid||Maxet House
Luton, LU1 1RS.
|Sanjay Lakhani||The Caring Ostepath
Luton, LU2 9AA.
|Alba Mascunano||Kimpton Road,
Luton, LU2 0FP.
Luton And Dunstable University Hospital
The details below are for the largest hospital in Luton based on bed numbers:
Luton and Dunstable University Hospital
Luton, LU4 0DZ.
Luton Borough Council
Here are the details for the council which provides the main services to Luton residents:
If you need to contact Police in Luton, here are their details:
Bedfordshire Police Headquarters
Bedfordshire, MK43 9AX.
Written by BT.
Edited by CK