If you’ve been made to suffer because somebody was negligent, you could be entitled to compensation for any injuries or financial losses suffered. This guide will explain how no win no fee solicitors covering Northampton could help ensure you are paid the right amount of compensation. They could help with personal injury claims, financial mis-selling claims and even a claim for tenancy deposit compensation.
Even though we’re not based in the area, our panel of solicitors can help with claims in Northampton. They’ll work on a no win no fee basis, so you don’t have to worry as much about the cost of making a claim.
If you’d like to begin a claim, call one of our specialist advisors on 0800 073 8802 today. To find out more about when a no win no fee solicitor could help.
How Do No Win No Fee Claims Work?
The reason the claimants are attracted to no win no fee agreements is because they help to reduce the stress and financial risk involved with making a claim. After all, who’d like to pay out legal fees for a case they didn’t win?
When you sign a no win no fee agreement (known as a Conditional Fee Agreement or CFA), you’ll know right from the outset that:
- There are zero fees to pay up front.
- You won’t have to pay your solicitor’s legal fees should they lose the case.
- There is a success fee to pay if you receive compensation.
The success fee is what’s used to pay the solicitors fees. It can’t be more than 25% of your compensation by law and will be deducted from your compensation, so you don’t need to pay the sum from your own bank account.
A solicitor will only be able to take your claim on if it’s made within the personal injury claims time limit. In the UK, this is a 3-year period. It starts when your accident happens or, alternatively, from the date a doctor diagnoses your illness or injury. For other types of claim, like financial mis-selling claims, the time limit will vary so please contact us for advice.
To find out whether our panel solicitors covering Northampton could help you on a no win no fee basis, please contact us today. We’ll assess your claim for free and provide free legal advice about your claim.
Choose Your No Win No Fee Claim
- No Win No Fee Road Accident Solicitors Covering Northampton
- No Win No Fee Clinical Negligence Solicitors Covering Northampton
- No Win No Fee Solicitors For Accident At Work Claims
- No Win No Fee Accident Abroad On Holiday Claims
- No Win No Fee Solicitors For Criminal Injuries Or Sexual Abuse
- Other No Win No Fee Claims You Could Make In Northampton
- No Win No Fee Claims For Mis Sold Financial Services
- No Win No Fee Claims For Tenancy Deposits
- No Win No Fee Housing Disrepair Solicitors Covering Northampton
- Start Your Claim With Solicitors Covering Northampton
- Local Area Services
No Win No Fee Road Accident Solicitors Covering Northampton
Any injury sustained in a road traffic accident (RTA) could lead to compensation if it was caused by another road user’s mistake or negligence. Claims for whiplash, broken bones, head injuries, back injuries or lacerations could all be made.
As with other claims, road accident solicitors rely on evidence to back up the claim. The problem that can happen, though, is that the scene of an RTA is cleared away quickly to minimise traffic disruption.
Therefore, following an RTA, try to:
- Photograph or video the scene of the accident before any vehicles are removed.
- Ask witnesses for their details.
- See if any dashcam footage is available.
- Get the details of the other driver involved.
No Win No Fee Clinical Negligence Solicitors Covering Northampton
Another type of claim our expert panel could help with are those for medical or clinical negligence. Claims don’t have to be against the NHS, they are possible against private healthcare providers as well. You could claim for suffering caused by medical or cosmetic treatment which led to avoidable injuries.
The types of claim possible include suffering caused by:
- Medication errors.
- Surgical mistakes.
- Care home negligence.
- Dental negligence.
- Anaesthetic errors.
- Childbirth negligence (causing injury to mother or baby).
- GP negligence.
No Win No Fee Solicitors For Accident At Work Claims
When you’re injured at work, if your employer has breached their duty of care towards you, you could seek compensation for any injuries. Under the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974, employers need to keep staff as safe as possible. You could use a solicitor to help claim for an accident at work if it was caused by:
- A lack of proper training.
- Faulty equipment or machinery.
- Unsafe working conditions.
- A lack of protective equipment.
You could use no win no fee employment solicitors covering Northampton to help you claim and your employer can’t stop you from doing so. It’s against the law to discriminate against staff who make legitimate claims so please don’t feel afraid of claiming compensation you could be entitled to.
No Win No Fee Accident Abroad On Holiday Claims
If you’re injured on holiday, you could seek compensation in cases where the accident which caused your injury was caused by staff or holiday providers negligence. Whether you’ve booked the holiday on your own or you bought a package holiday, you could claim (different legislation will apply).
You could claim for:
- Food poisoning and water borne diseases.
- Injuries on planes, cruise ships or trains.
- Hotel accidents.
- Hire car accidents.
- Accidents while being transferred from your hotel to an airport.
- Injuries caused by accidents during sporting activities or excursions.
You should report any accident to you tour operator (if you have one) or staff at the hotel, restaurant or activity where it occurred. A copy of the accident report could then be used as evidence to support your claim, as could any medical records that are available following treatment.
No Win No Fee Solicitors For Criminal Injuries Or Sexual Abuse
It’s not that well known but if you’re the victim of crime, you could seek compensation for your injuries from the government’s CICA scheme. It’s has different eligibility requirements compare to a personal injury claim, but you could claim for:
You could claim for injuries linked to assaults or robberies even if the criminal has never been identified.
If you’re the victim of a rape or sexual assault, whether recent or historical, you may be able to claim compensation from the CICA scheme.
Other No Win No Fee Claims You Could Make In Northampton
We’ve now covered a number of common claims a personal injury lawyer could help you make. Before we move on to different types of claims you could make, here are a few more personal injury claims that could lead to compensation:
- Accidents involving children. The normal 3-year time limit doesn’t apply here. Parents or responsible adults could help their child claim until their 18th After that, the child has until their 21st birthday to make their own claim.
- Public place accidents. When an accident happens on a footpath, a public highway, in a park or car park, you could make a claim against the local authority or business responsible for the land, if the accident was caused by their negligence.
- Trips, Slips and Fall. An injury caused by a trip, slip or fall could lead to a compensation claim if it was caused by negligence. A broken handrail, a slippery floor (with no warning signs) or a raised paving slab are among many reasons why you could be eligible to claim.
No Win No Fee Claims For Mis Sold Financial Services
The Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) aim to protect consumers from financial mis-selling by ensuring independent financial advisors stick to strict regulations and guidelines.
If you’ve lost out financially after purchasing a pension, annuity or other type of investment, you could be able to claim compensation if:
- Your health and lifestyle weren’t discussed prior to purchasing a product.
- You were put under pressure to buy a particular product.
- The charges, fees or terms and conditions associated with a product weren’t explained.
- You were advised to leave a workplace pension scheme.
- An informed decision wasn’t possible because you weren’t offered a range of products.
You could use our panel of no win no fee solicitors to help you make a claim if any of the above are true. Try to gather as much evidence to support your claim before calling our team of specialist advisors.
No Win No Fee Claims For Tenancy Deposits
Since 2007, landlords and lettings agents have been obliged to protect their tenant’s deposits in tenancy deposit schemes. These are used to ensure that a landlord can’t use the funds themselves and to ensure tenants don’t lose their deposit without fair reasons.
You could make a tenancy deposit scheme compensation claim if:
- Your landlord failed to secure your deposit in a suitable scheme within 30 days.
- If they failed to tell you, in writing, which scheme they’ve used.
- Or if your deposit is moved from the scheme before the end of your tenancy.
No Win No Fee Housing Disrepair Solicitors Covering Northampton
One of your landlord’s responsibilities is to ensure your property meets safety regulations. Therefore, if you report a problem to them, which they’re obliged to fix but don’t, you could seek compensation from them.
That could be if you’re injured because of the fault, your own property is damaged because of it or if you’ve had to pay for a repair with your own money. To discuss housing disrepair claims, please call an advisor today.
Start Your Claim With Solicitors Covering Northampton
To discuss if we could help you begin a claim today, please call us on 0800 073 8802. If you’d rather we arrange to call you at a suitable time, why not fill in this online enquiry form? When you do get in touch, we’ll follow the process below to handle your claim.
Get In Touch With Us
You decide you’d like us to help and you call or enquire online.
Discuss Your Situation
We’ll assess your claim, for free, and answer any questions you may have. If we believe you have a strong case, we could introduce you one of our panel of no win no fee solicitors covering Northampton.
Manage Your Claim And Stay Up To Date
Local Area Services
Because we know you’ll probably need to contact a number of different local services during a no win no fee compensation claim, we’ve listed a number of them below.
Northampton Doctors Included In Our Panel
A key part of any personal injury claim is a medical assessment by an independent doctor. When our panel of no win no fee solicitors covering Northampton take on your claim, they’ll want an assessment carried out. The report will be a good way to demonstrate what injuries you sustained, what impact they had and if they might cause you problems in the future.
We like to make sure you don’t have to travel too far for a medical assessment. That’s why we have a panel of doctors in the UK who we could send you to. In Northampton those could include the following:
|Ghulam Wattoo||Royal Terrace,
Northampton, NN1 3RF.
|Nicholas Reed||The Avenue,
Northampton, NN1 4PA.
|Naeem Khan||The Abingdon Clinic,
Northampton, NN3 2JG.
Northampton General Hospital
The details below are for the largest NHS hospital, based on bed numbers, in Northampton.
Northampton General Hospital
Northampton, NN1 5BD.
Northampton General Hospital NHS Trust
If you need to contact the NHS Trust responsible for most NHS services in the area, their details are below.
Northampton General Hospital NHS Trust
Northampton, NN1 5BD.
Northampton Borough Council
The details below are for the local council operating services in Northampton.
Northampton Borough Council
Guildhall, St. Giles Square,
Northampton, NN1 1DE.
Here are the details for the local police department.
Northamptonshire Police Headquarters
Wootton Hall Park,
Northampton, NN4 0JQ.
Written by B.T.
Edited by H.E.