Paisley No Win No Fee Solicitors – Compensation Claims Compare And Review Guide

No Win No Fee Solicitors Paisley

No Win No Fee Solicitors Paisley

It can be really frustrating if you’re made to suffer because of somebody else’s negligence. There are times when suffering could mean you need a no win no fee solicitor to help you claim compensation. It might be a claim for an accident at work, a medical negligence claim or even a financial mis-selling claim. Whatever type of claim you’re considering, this guide will explain how no win no fee solicitors covering Paisley could help you.

Here at No Win No Fee Expert, we have a team of dedicated claims advisors. They offer free advice and a no-obligation assessment of your claim. We can also connect you to our panel of no win no fee solicitors who are not based in Paisley but can cover claims in the area. If you’d like to discuss your claim today, why not call us on 0800 073 8802?

If you’d rather understand more about how solicitors covering Paisley, Scotland could help you, please continue reading.

How Could A No Win No Fee Claim Work?

Before looking at the technicalities of a no win no fee agreement, it’s worth considering whether you’ll be able to make one. You could be eligible to claim if the following statements are true:

  • You were caused to suffer physically, psychologically or financially;
  • By somebody who was negligent;
  • And who owed you a duty of care.

You’ll also need to within the relevant time limit to be able to claim. Generally, the personal injury claims time limit is 3-years, criminal injury claims are 2-years and package holiday claims are 3-years. There can be variations on these so it’s worth calling to find out more.

Once your solicitor agrees that they can take on your claim, you’ll both sign a Conditional Fee Agreement (CFA). This makes it clear that you only have to pay the solicitor’s fees when they win you compensation.

When the solicitor does win your case, you’ll pay a success fee to cover their fees. This is a percentage of your compensation which is deducted before it’s sent to you. The percentage you’ll pay will be clearly stated in your CFA.

Choose Your No Win No Fee Service Or Accident Claim

Paisley Road Traffic Accident – No Win No Fee Claims

A personal injury solicitor could help you make a claim if you’re injured in a Paisley road traffic accident which was caused by somebody else’s mistake. There are quite a few injuries that could be sustained following a road traffic accident but some of the more common include:

  • Ligament or tendon damage.
  • Back and head injuries.
  • Neck and shoulder injuries (including whiplash).
  • Broken or fractured bones.

If you are injured in an accident in Paisley through no fault of your own, you can increase the chances of making a successful claim by gathering evidence. The types of evidence that could help include:

  • Witness details.
  • Medical records from a GP or Paisley accident and emergency department.
  • Photographs of the scene of the accident.
  • Dashcam footage.

No Win No Fee Medical Negligence Claims In Paisley, Scotland

There are times when a medical professional provides negligent treatment which causes their patient to become ill or injured. In these cases, it could be possible to seek compensation for medical negligence. Examples include:

  • A misdiagnosis causing suffering due to delayed treatment.
  • Pain caused due to a mistake with an anaesthetic.
  • Injuries sustained during negligent cosmetic, medical or dental surgery.
  • Side effects caused by medication errors.
  • Injuries during childbirth that could’ve been avoided.
  • Injuries such as pressure sores or bone fractures due to care home negligence.

A medical negligence claim in Scotland could be brought against the NHS or a private company and can include negligence in both cosmetic and medical treatments.

I Had A Work Accident, Could I Make A No Win No Fee Claim?

When you’re at work, according to the Health and Safety at Work Act (1974), it is the duty of your employer to try and keep you as safe as possible. They can do this by continually monitoring the workplace and making changes where risks are identified.

If you have had an accident at work, caused by negligence, you could claim against your employer and they can’t discipline you, terminate your employment or treat you any differently for doing so.

Claims could be possible if your accident was caused by:

  • A lack of protective equipment.
  • Broken or unmaintained equipment.
  • An unsafe working environment with uneven flooring, electrical hazards or unsafe storage of stock.
  • A lack of proper training.

Our panel of no win no fee solicitors covering Paisley could help you make a claim for an accident at work, so please get in touch today.

How To Claim For An Accident Abroad

If you’ve been the victim of an accident while you were on holiday, you could make a claim for compensation in a similar way to if you were injured in the UK.

Accidents on package holidays could lead to a claim against the tour operator if they provided the service which you were injured on. In these cases, you’ll usually have 3-years to claim.

If your holiday was booked independently, however, a claim could still be made against the responsible party, but the time limit might differ as it is likely that you will have to make your claim under law that applies in that country.

The types of claim you might be able to make where you have suffered as a result include:

  • Hotel accidents.
  • Hire car or hotel transfer collisions.
  • Food poisoning.
  • Cruise ship accidents.
  • Airport accidents.
  • Injuries sustained during an excursion or sporting activity.

Victim Of Violent Crime In Paisley Compensation Claims

If you’re the victim of a violent crime, you might not realise it at the time but you could be compensated by the government’s Criminal Injuries Compensation Authority (CICA).

CICA claims are not the same as a personal injury claim but they do allow claims to be made for physical and psychological injuries caused by violent crimes. You could also claim for financial losses due to the injuries such as lost income.

You are required to have reported the crime to police to be eligible to claim and there’s a shorter 2-year time limit, but for some cases, this could be waived. To claim compensation as the victim of a violent crime, please call our team today.

Other Common Personal Injury Claims

Here are some more personal injury claims that you might be interested in:

  • Children’s injury claims – a parent or responsible adult can become a litigation friend to help make a compensation claim on behalf of a child at any point before they turn 18. Any compensation awarded is placed in a trust fund which is managed by a local court.
  • Slips, trips and falls – these can happen almost anywhere. If they’re caused by negligence such as a missing kerbstone, a blocked passageway or a slippery floor without warning signs, you might be entitled to claim.
  • Public place accidents – Local authorities and businesses have a duty of care to protect people using some public places like shopping centres, footpaths or car parks. If you’re injured and the accident was caused by negligence, you could be entitled to compensation.

No Win No Fee Mis Sold Pension Claims

If you’ve lost money after investing in a financial product and the financial advisor failed to follow the Financial Conduct Authority’s (FCA) rules, you could be entitled to use a no win no fee solicitor to try and claim back your losses.

The types of product covered by FCA rules include mortgages, investments, annuities and pensions. Some of their rules include:

  • Considering the health and lifestyle of a customer.
  • Explaining terms and conditions clearly and providing a printed copy of them.
  • Not pressuring customers into a purchase.
  • Ensuring any ongoing fees or charges are explained.
  • Offering a good range of products to allow the customer to make an informed decision.

If you believe the FCA’s rules weren’t followed in your case and you suffered a financial loss as a consequence then our panel of no win no fee solicitors covering Paisley could help with mis-sold pension claims and other types of financial mis-selling.

Claim If Your Landlord Withheld A Tenancy Deposit

In 2007 the government introduced a scheme to prevent landlords from withholding a tenancy deposit unfairly. Our panel of no win no fee solicitors covering Paisley could help if your landlord has breached any of the Tenancy Deposit Scheme (TDS) rules.

These include:

  • Your deposit has to be put into a TDS within 30 days of payment.
  • The landlord should inform you, in writing, which TDS has been used.
  • Your deposit should remain in the TDS until the end of your lease.
  • Only government approved TDS’s should be used.

Claim Against A Landlord For A House In Disrepair

If your rented house is in disrepair, you might be able to seek compensation from your landlord if they were aware of the problem, hadn’t repaired it and it caused you to become ill, injured or your personal belongings to become damaged.

The claim could be against a housing association, private landlord or local council and the types of repairs that could cause a claim include:

  • Electrical or fire hazards.
  • Mould or damp.
  • Leaking pipes or roofs.
  • Blocked drains.
  • Broken heating supplies.
  • Structural problems.

Contact Our Experts

If you’re ready to begin your claim, you can give us a call on 0800 073 8802. Alternatively, we could call you back if you fill in our online enquiry form. For all claims, we’ll use the following process.

Get In Touch With Us

To start your claim, please get in touch with one of our friendly advisors.

Discuss Your Situation

When you call, we’ll assess your claim for free. If we believe you have a strong chance of winning your claim, we could introduce you to one of our panel of no win no fee solicitors covering Paisley.

Manage Your Claim And Stay Up To Date

If the solicitor takes on your case, not only will you receive regular updates, you’ll get expert advice about what to do should you receive a settlement offer.

Paisley Area Services

When you make a no win no fee claim, in our experience, you’ll need to contact one or two local agencies. To assist you and save a bit of time, we’ve listed some of the common ones in the next part of our guide.

Our Panel Of Doctors Covering Paisley

When you make a personal injury claim, you’ll need to have an independent medical assessment. To make things easier, we have a panel of doctors all across the UK that can perform the assessments. Here are some local to Paisley:

Mohammed AhmadHyndland Road,
Glasgow, G12 9HZ.
Rajeev JahagirdarRegent Medical Group,
West Regent Street,
Glasgow, G2 2RQ.
Liam RobertsRoyal Crescent,
Glasgow, G3 7SL.

When you visit the doctor, they’ll assess you and some questions about your injuries. They will then prepare a report for your personal injury lawyer based on their findings. The report will explain what injuries were caused by your accident, how you suffered and if you might suffer in the future.

Your solicitor can then use the report to help calculate how much compensation you might be entitled to.

Royal Alexandra Hospital

If you need to contact the local hospital because you require medical records from them, here are their details:

Royal Alexandra Hospital
Corsebar Road,
PA2 9PN.

NHS Greater Glasgow And Clyde

Should you require any information from the local NHS board in Paisley, here are their details:

NHS Greater Glasgow And Clyde.
Board HQ,
1055 Great Western Road,
Glasgow, G12 OXH.

Renfrewshire Council

Here are the details for the local authority in Paisley:

Renfrewshire Council,
Renfrewshire House,
Cotton Street,
PA1 1AN.

Police Scotland

If you need to get in touch with the local police because you’ve need to make a report or request information, here are their details:

Paisley Police Station,
Mill Street,
Paisley, PA1 1JU.

Written by BT.

Edited by CE.