There are many reasons why you may need to make a compensation claim and require the services of our panel of No Win No Fee solicitors who are not based Peterborough but can cover the area. This guide will go over many of these reasons, and try to explain how a solicitor can help make a claim in each scenario. Once you have read this guide, you should be well equipped to begin making sensible choices about your own claim.
We can only present so much information in this guide, and this means that you could have specific aspects of your claim that are not covered by it. If this is the case, our claims team is available on 0800 073 8802. Give them a call, explain your situation to them, and they will answer any questions you have. They can also tell you how we can provide you with our panel of No Win No Fee solicitors covering Peterborough to help process your claim.
Explaining No Win No Fee Claims
By using our panel of No Win No Fee solicitors covering Peterborough, residents gain access to expert legal help, at a reduced financial risk. You don’t need to pay anything to your solicitor in order for them to start working on your claim and process it. You also don’t pay your solicitor if they don’t get you any compensation. The only time you pay your solicitor is when they have won you a settlement. At this stage, they will take their fee automatically and give you the money that is left.
As you can see, you really do not pay anything at all in legal fees until such time as your solicitor has received a compensation payment for you. We have published a full guide to No Win No Fee personal injury claims, which explains this kind of fee agreement in more detail, here.
Choose Your No Win No Fee Claim
- No Win No Fee Traffic Accident Claims In Peterborough
- Medical Negligence In Peterborough No Win No Fee Claims
- No Win No Fee Peterborough Workplace Accident Claims
- No Win No Fee Holiday Accident Compensation Claims
- No Win No Fee Criminal Injury Compensation Claims In Peterborough
- Could I Claim For Other Types Of Accidents?
- No Win No Fee Financial Product Mis-Selling Claims
- Compensation For A Disputed Tenancy Deposit
- Housing Disrepair Compensation Cases
- Begin Your Claim With A No Win No Fee Solicitor Covering Peterborough
- Important Local Services In Peterborough
No Win No Fee Traffic Accident Claims In Peterborough
Road traffic accidents are one of the most common kinds of accidents in the UK each year. Every road user who becomes the victim of a road traffic accident in Peterborough could have the basis for a claim if a third party was to blame for the accident. A traffic accident in Peterborough could result in injuries such as:
- A case of whiplash.
- Soft tissue injuries such as sprains and strains.
- Bone fractures, both simple and compound.
- Traumatic head injuries.
- Cuts, bruising and scarring.
- Broken or damaged teeth.
As a driver, cyclist, motorcycle rider, pedestrian, passenger, or any other kind of road user, our panel of No Win No Fee solicitors covering Peterborough could help you to make a claim for the harm you have suffered in a road traffic accident that was not your fault.
Medical Negligence In Peterborough No Win No Fee Claims
Whenever you visit your GP, attend the hospital, or have work done on your teeth, etc. every medical professional that helps care for you has a duty to never cause you any unnecessary harm. When mistakes are made, and a patient is harmed, this could be construed as clinical negligence. Negligence can take many forms, for example:
- Errors made when dispensing medication, resulting in a patient taking the wrong medication or the wrong dose and this has caused them harm.
- Surgical mistakes during an operation, including errors made by the anaesthetist, causing harm to the patient.
- Inadequate hygiene leading to a patient contracting an infection while staying in hospital.
- Incorrectly administered treatment, such as a badly applied plaster cast, preventing an injury from healing properly.
These are all examples of ways that medical negligence in Peterborough could harm a patient. If it can be proven that negligence took place, and the onus is on the claimant to do this, then a personal injury lawyer could be able to help you to make a clinical negligence claim for the harm you have suffered.
No Win No Fee Peterborough Workplace Accident Claims
As an employee in the UK, you should be able to expect your employer to provide you with a safe, healthy workplace. It is a legal requirement for every company in the UK to take all appropriate measures to highlight and then mitigate any workplace hazards that could result in an accident, injury, or work-related illness. Common workplace accidents include:
- Accidents involving a company vehicle.
- Trips, slips and falls at work.
- Manual handling or lifting accidents.
- Falls from a height.
- Being struck by a moving or falling object.
- Being injured by a piece of defected equipment or machinery.
- Being exposed to harmful chemicals or biological hazards.
- Being exposed to high levels of noise.
If you were to be injured in a workplace accident, your employer could be liable to pay you compensation, if they have failed to meet workplace health and safety standards. Our panel of accident and injury solicitors who can cover the Peterborough area could be able to help you by processing workplace accident claims.
No Win No Fee Holiday Accident Compensation Claims
When you travel overseas on holiday, and you suffer some kind of physical harm and financial loss due to the negligent actions of a third party who owed you a duty of care, you could be able to make a claim. If, for example:
- You became the victim of an accident at an airport, for which the airport operator was responsible.
- You are injured whilst travelling by plane, either on the plane itself or whilst boarding or disembarking, due to a hazard for which the airline was responsible.
- You suffer injury in an accident at a rail station, or on a train, due to a hazard caused by the rail operator.
- You are hurt in any kind of accident overseas, which can be shown to have been caused by a third party who had a responsibility to keep you safe.
- You are injured in an accident, or suffer an illness, while on a package holiday, for reasons that were the responsibility of your UK package holiday vendor.
These are all examples of the kinds of claims that holidaymakers may need to make. Whether you need to claim for a serious incident such as a death, or something more minor such as a claim for flight delay compensation, please use the number at the bottom of this guide to speak to one of our claim advisors today.
No Win No Fee Criminal Injury Compensation Claims In Peterborough
There is an organisation in the UK, that has been put in place to provide victims of violent or sexually related crimes a way to claim compensation for the harm they have suffered. This organisation is known as the Criminal Injuries Compensation Authority (CICA). A solicitor can help you to make a criminal injury compensation claim through CICA rather than against the perpetrator of the crime.
As the victim of an assault, mugging, or an aggravated robbery such as a burglary that involved the burglary assaulting the homeowner, then you could have valid grounds to make a compensation claim for the harm you were caused. In this case, your solicitor would make a claim directly through CICA.
CICA can also compensate victims of sexual assault, rape, etc. This would also include compensation for psychological damage such as post-traumatic stress disorder or anxiety, that was caused by having to go through a traumatic ordeal.
We can arrange for our panel of No Win No Fee solicitors to help you to make a claim for physical or psychological harm you have suffered due to a violent or sexually related crime. Please use the phone number near the end of this guide to speak to one of our claims team.
Could I Claim For Other Types Of Accidents?
If you are injured in an accident, or become ill, due to the actions of the third party, you could be able to use a personal injury solicitor to process an accident, illness or injury claim for you. For example:
- Slip, trip and fall accidents.
- Suffering an allergic reaction to food.
- Accidents in a public place such as your local park or children’s playground.
- Accidents at school that have injured a child.
In simple terms, whenever you are harmed in any way, and it can be proven that the harm you have suffered was the responsibility of a third-party who breached their duty of care towards you, you could be able to use our panel of No Win No Fee lawyers covering Peterborough to have your claim processed. This is something that we can help you with. No matter how you have been harmed, and in whatever kind of accident, we can offer you some advice on how best to proceed with your claim.
No Win No Fee Financial Product Mis-Selling Claims
In 2006, new regulations were introduced in the UK, that relate to the way financial products such as pensions, annuities and PPI style products must be sold. What this means, is that if you have been sold a financial product that has not performed as well as expected, for example, a pension product that actually lowered your retirement income, then you could be able to use our panel of No Win No Fee solicitors to make a financial mis selling claim against the financial advisor if it can be proven that they provided incorrect or mis leading advice.
Compensation For A Disputed Tenancy Deposit
Every landlord in the UK, (and this can be private landlords, your local housing authority or a letting agency) has to comply with specific regulations related to the way they handle a tenant’s deposit. This means that:
- The landlord must take measures to protect the tenant’s deposit within 30 days of receiving it, such as depositing it into a fenced account.
- The landlord must ensure that your deposit is protected throughout the entire lifecycle of your tenancy.
If your landlord has failed to meet these regulatory requirements, and this has cost you your tenancy deposit, then you could be able to use our panel of No Win No Fee solicitors covering Peterborough to make a claim. We can assist you with this. Call us on the number below for some free legal advice about how our panel of solicitors could help you to make such a claim.
Housing Disrepair Compensation Cases
If you are living in rented premises, and this includes premises provided by your local authority or housing association or private landlords, it is your right to expect the property to be maintained to safe and healthy standard. If it isn’t then you could be in a position to make a claim. For causes such as:
- Defects in the structure of the property.
- Mould growth.
- Drains that are blocked.
- A faulty hot water or heating system.
- Leaky or blocked water pipes.
- Hazardous electrical wiring.
- A leaky roof.
If you believe that you have a valid housing disrepair compensation case as the disrepair has caused you ill health or has cost you money, please speak to one of our team members on the number below to learn how you can get the help you need to make a claim. The UK Government has also published plenty of information related to housing disrepair you might find useful.
Begin Your Claim With A No Win No Fee Solicitor Covering Peterborough
Having read this guide, do you believe that you may have some form of valid claim? If so, all you need to do is follow the simple three-step process below to proceed with it.
Get in Touch With Us
The first step you take should be to speak to a member of our claims team on 0800 073 8802. They will be able to go over your personal injury claim, tell you about your legal options, and give you further advice on how to proceed with a claim. You could also fill in our online guide.
Discuss Your Situation
Our claim advisor will evaluate your claim for you, and let you know whether they believe it is valid or not. They will also provide you with key information, such as the personal injury claims time limit that will apply based on your unique circumstances. If you do have what appears to be a valid claim, our advisor will explain to you how we can put you together with our panel of No Win No Fee solicitors who will then process your claim for you.
Manage Your Claim And Stay Up To Date
A member from our panel of solicitors will then begin to process your claim for you and they are always available for regular updates on the status of your claim. They always do everything they can to get you the highest level of compensation possible for your case, and to ensure that your claim is successful.
Important Local Services In Peterborough
The sections below provides tertiary information, that may be relevant to your claim, or provide you with a better understanding of the claims process.
Medical Checkups May Be Conducted By These Doctors
As part of the service our panel of solicitors offer claimants, they can organise a local medical examination in the Peterborough area for you. This is required so that a solicitor will have the hard facts about your injuries, and will be able to value your claim for you. We have listed a panel of doctors below;
|Hisham Haq||Holiday Inn|
|Ramangowd Ganadinni||Stuart House - East Wing|
|St John's Street|
|Sola Osindero||Regus Office Peterborough|
|Stuart House East Wing|
|St Johns Road|
Peterborough City Hospital
Edith Cavell Campus
Peterborough City Council
Cambridgeshire Police Constabulary
Thorpe Wood Police Station
Written by MC.
Edited by CE.