Preston No Win No Fee Solicitors – Compensation Claims Compare And Review Guide

No Win No Fee Solicitors Preston

No Win No Fee Solicitors Preston

You might be reading this guide if you have been made to suffer because of somebody else’s negligence. In these cases, you could seek compensation for your suffering using a no win no fee solicitor. This particular guide will look at no win no fee solicitors covering Preston and the surrounding area.

While we’re not based in Preston, we do have a panel of no win no fee solicitors who can handle claims for accidents that have happened there. If they agree to take on your claim, it’ll be on a no win no fee basis. To find out if our panel of no win no fee lawyers covering Preston could help you claim, call us on 0800 073 8802 today.

If you’d prefer to find out more about making a no win no fee accident claim, please continue reading.

How Do No Win No Fee Claims Work?

There are many different types of claims a no win no fee solicitor could help you make and we’re not just talking about personal injury claims. You might also be able to claim for financial losses, housing disrepair claims and tenancy deposit disputes too. In such cases, one thing a solicitor will want to show is that you’ve suffered because somebody who owed you a duty of care was negligent.

Generally speaking, claims conducted under no win no fee agreements allow more people to begin a claim as they can reduce the financial risk involved greatly. They may also reduce the amount of stress involved.

When using no win no fee, you won’t pay any upfront fee. In cases where you do receive compensation, your solicitor’s fees are covered by a success fee. This is a percentage of your compensation (up to a maximum of 25%) which is deducted before you’re paid.

As long as your claim is made within the relevant time limit, a no win no fee solicitor could help you. The personal injury claims time limit is 3 years. For some holiday claims, claims for injured children and financial mis-selling claims, the time limits can vary so please call to check your eligibility to claim.

Choose Your No Win No Fee Service Or Accident Claim

No Win No Fee Road Traffic Accident Claims In Preston

In a road traffic accident (RTA), if you’re injured and the accident occurred because another road user was negligent, you could be able to claim compensation. No matter how serious your injuries, you could claim for any suffering caused by the accident. Some common injuries include:

  • Concussion and other head injuries.
  • Back injuries.
  • Soft tissue damage and bruising.
  • Cuts and lacerations.
  • Whiplash and neck injuries.
  • Bone fractures and breaks.

If you’d like to make a no win no fee road traffic accident claim, you should take photographs as evidence of what happened. Also ask witnesses for statements and seek medical treatment for any injuries. Finally, if there is any dashcam footage that shows the accident, try to secure a copy as soon as possible.

No Win No Fee Preston Clinical Negligence Claims

A personal injury solicitor could help you seek compensation if you’ve suffered because of negligent treatment by a medical professional. The medical professional could work for the NHS or a private healthcare company. They could also work in a salon offering cosmetic procedures.

While you may have signed a waiver or consent form, you could still claim compensation if negligence has caused you to suffer. Some examples of medical negligence you could claim for include:

  • Side effects caused by the wrong medication being prescribed.
  • Pain caused due to a mistake with an anaesthetic.
  • Surgical negligence causing avoidable injuries.
  • Birth injuries caused to mother or baby which could’ve been avoided.
  • Illnesses contracted in a hospital due to super bugs.
  • Injuries caused by negligent dental work.

No Win No Fee Work Related Accident Or Stress Claims

It is your employer’s responsibility to make sure your workplace is as safe as possible. Under the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974, they need to minimise risk as much as possible by making changes where problems are found.

Failure to do so could mean you’re eligible to claim compensation if you’re injured because of an accident caused by the employer’s negligence.

Your employer can’t discipline you, sack you or treat you any differently for making a claim. Doing so could lead to an unfair dismissal claim or constructive dismissal claim, so don’t be put off from claiming.

As well as personal injuries, you could seek compensation for work related stress if your employer did nothing to reduce it after you’ve reported it to them. To discuss a no win no fee work related stress claim, call a specialist advisor from our team today.

No Win No Fee Holiday Injury Compensation Claims

Another type of claim you could make is a holiday injury compensation claim. If you’re involved in a holiday accident caused by somebody else’s negligence, you need to report the accident to a holiday rep or staff. It will mean there’s a record of what happened which could be used to support your claim.

Holiday claims could include:

  • Activity or excursion-based injuries.
  • Airport or plane accidents.
  • Cruise ship accidents.
  • Hotel accident claims.
  • Food poisoning claims.
  • Swimming pool accidents.
  • Hotel transfer claims.

A personal injury lawyer could help you make a claim under UK package holiday rules or for holidays you’ve booked independently. The time limits might be different but you could still be eligible to claim in either circumstance.

Violent Crime And Criminal Injury No Win No Fee Claims

Even if you have been injured by a violent crime, you could make a no win no fee criminal injury claim. The claim isn’t carried out like a normal personal injury claim, it’s made Through a Government scheme known as the Criminal Injuries Compensation Authority (or ‘CICA’ for short).

It is possible to make a claim for crimes which result in physical and psychological injuries, or those associated with financial losses. There is a 2 year time limit for claiming under the CICA rather than the 3 year time limit allocated to personal injury claims. There are exceptions of course especially to do with historical sex abuse cases. The crime must also be reported to the police. To discuss making a CICA claim contact us today.

Additional Accident Claims Which Could Be Made

We’re going to move on to other types of claims you can make in a moment. Before we do, here are some other types of personal injury claims you could make:

  • Accidents in public places which could mean a claim against a local authority is possible.
  • Slips, trips and falls which, if caused by somebody else, could mean you’re eligible to be compensated.
  • Accidents involving children (in which parents can act as a representative until the child’s 18th birthday).

In order to be able to make any personal injury claim a third party who owed you a duty of care must have breached this which has lead to an incident or accident that has caused you an injury or illness that could have otherwise been avoided.

Mis Sold Pension, Annuity And Financial Service Claims

If you believe you’ve lost out financially because of a mis-sold pension, mis-sold annuity or any other type of investment mis-selling, you could use no win no fee solicitors covering Preston to help seek compensation for your losses.

Under the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) rules, financial advisors, amongst other providers, should:

  • Explain the terms and conditions associated with any product they recommend.
  • Consider your lifestyle and health before recommending a product.
  • Ensure you know about any product fees or charges.
  • Provide you with a range of products to allow an informed decision.
  • Not pressure you into a particular product.
  • Not promise a particular outcome from an investment.

If they don’t follow these guidelines, you could be able to claim for any losses caused by their negligent financial advice.

No Win No Fee Tenancy Deposit Dispute Claims Help

Nowadays, any tenant who pays a deposit as part of their tenancy agreement should expect it to be placed into a protective Tenancy Deposit Scheme (TDS). A TDS ensures that tenants do not unfairly lose all or some of their deposit when the lease ends.

A landlord could be claimed against if:

  • You weren’t informed of where your money had been deposited, in writing, within 30 days.
  • If the money wasn’t placed in a scheme within 30 days.
  • Your deposit was moved out of the scheme before the end of your lease.

For help with your tenancy deposit dispute, speak to an advisor today. We’ll offer free legal advice and information about your claim.

No Win No Fee Claims With Housing Disrepair Experts

There are times when you could claim for compensation against your landlord, the council or a housing association for suffering caused by housing disrepair. You might be entitled to compensation because you’ve reported a problem that has not been fixed which means the landlord is in breach of their contract with you or their duty of care to meet minimum safety requirements and it had caused you to suffer or lose out financially.

The claim could be for suffering caused by leaks, structural defects, electrical hazards, broken heating or hot water, mould or damp.

You could be eligible to claim if an unfixed problem means that:

  • You suffer an injury or ill health.
  • The cost of the repair has to be paid for by you.
  • Items of your own property are damaged by the fault.

One of our panel of no win no fee solicitors covering Preston could help in any of these scenarios. To speak to one of our housing repair experts today, please call the number below.

Begin A No Win No Fee Claim

To contact us today to discuss making a no win no fee claim, call us free on 0800 073 8802. Alternatively, we can call you when it’s convenient if you complete this online form. We’ll use the following process to deal with your claim.

Get In Touch With Us.

You start the ball rolling by getting in touch with our team.

Discuss Your Situation.

Tell us what happened, who was at fault and what evidence you have to support the claim. If we believe you might win the case, we could introduce you to one of our panel of no win no fee solicitors covering Preston.

Manage Your Claim And Stay Up To Date.

If your case is taken on, the solicitor will provide you with updates as it progresses. They’ll provide expert advice about what you should do if you receive an offer of compensation too.

Resources In This Area

During personal injury claims, you’re likely to need to speak with a number of different local organisations. To save you some time, we’ve listed some of the more common ones in the following part of this guide.

Below are some helpful guides relating to different areas of accident claims:

Work Injuries – A guide to making claims for work-related injuries.

Asbestos-Related Claims – How to make compensation claims for asbestos-related illnesses.

Probate And Wills – Writing a will with our guide.

Our Panel Of Doctors Covering Preston

As part of any personal injury claim, a no win no fee solicitor will require a medical report from an independent doctor. We can help arrange these locally as we have a panel of doctors across the UK. In Preston we could use:

Vikesh KashyapWinckley Street,
Preston, PR1 2AA.
Rehana RehmanAmbulant Physiotherapy
Plugington Road,
Preston, PR2 3PS.
Adrian ThomsonMoor Park Avenue,
Preston, PR1 6AS.

The doctor will ask you a number of questions and assess the progress of your injuries. They’ll then provide your solicitor with a report which explains how you were injured, the severity of the injury, it’s impact and the potential for any future problems. The solicitor will then use the report to help calculate how much compensation to claim for you.

Royal Preston Hospital

If you need to contact the largest hospital in Preston, their details can be found below.

Royal Preston Hospital
Sharoe Green Lane,
Preston, PR2 9HT.

Lancashire Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust

We’ve included the details of the local NHS Trust here for your information.

Lancashire Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
Trust Headquarters,
Sharoe Green Lane,
Preston, PR2 9HT.

Preston City Council

To contact the local council providing the majority of public services in Preston, use these details.

Preston City Council
Town Hall,
Lancaster Road,
Preston, PR1 2RL.

Lancashire Constabulary

If you need to locate the police headquarters covering Preston, here are their details.

Lancashire Constabulary
Police Headquarters,
Saunders Lane,
Hutton near Preston, PR4 5SB.

Written by B.T.

Edited by H.E.