If you’ve suffered an injury or financial loss recently which was caused by somebody else’s negligence, then it’s possible you could use a no win no fee solicitor to seek compensation from them. In this guide we’re going to look at when no win no fee solicitors covering Tunbridge Wells could help you make a claim. A sample of the claims we’ll cover in this guide include work accident claims, clinical negligence claims against the NHS, claims for a road accident in Tunbridge Wells and criminal injury compensation.
Here at No Win No Fee Expert, we work with a panel of no win no fee solicitors who are not based in Tunbridge Wells but can handle claims in that area. Our team of specialist advisers can discuss your claim with you for free and let you know if you’ve got a chance of compensation or not. If you’re ready to begin a claim, why not call us on 0800 073 8802 today?
If you’d like more information about how a solicitor covering Tunbridge Wells could help you, please carry on reading.
How Do You Make A No Win No Fee Claim?
Before looking at the process for making a no win no fee claim, it’s worth taking a look at whether you could be eligible to make a claim. In general, a solicitor will want to see that you have suffered because somebody who owed you a duty of care was negligent. In those circumstances, a solicitor may offer you a no win no fee service once they’ve assessed the evidence you have to support your claim.
A no win no fee agreement is known legally as a conditional fee agreement or CFA. It is a contract signed by you and the solicitor which explains you only have to pay solicitors fees if they win your case and you receive compensation. When that happens, the solicitor will deduct their ‘success fee’ from your compensation so you don’t actually send the funds to them. Success fees are limited, by law to 25% of your compensation.
To make a claim, you need to ensure you’re within the relevant time limit. There’s a 3-year personal injury claims time limit but other claims have different time limits. Please check with an advisor if you’re unsure of what time limit applies after reading this guide.
Choose Your No Win No Fee Service Or Accident Claim
- Compensation For A Road Accident In Tunbridge Wells
- No Win No Fee Clinical Negligence Claims
- No Win No Fee Work Tunbridge Wells Accident Claims
- No Win No Fee Holiday Injury Compensation Claims
- No Win No Fee Victims Criminal Injury Compensation Claims
- Compensation For Other Accidents In Tunbridge Wells
- No Win No Fee Mis Sold Financial Services Claims
- Compensation Claims For Tenancy Deposit Disputes
- Housing Disrepair, Damp Or Mould Compensation Claims
- Begin A Tunbridge Wells Compensation Claim Today
- Information For Claimants In Tunbridge Wells
Compensation For A Road Accident In Tunbridge Wells
When a road traffic accident in Tunbridge Wells happens, you could seek compensation if it was caused by another road user and led you to suffer any injuries. The most common injuries caused by traffic accidents include:
- Shoulder and neck injuries including whiplash.
- Head injuries including concussion.
- Fractures or broken bones.
- Soft tissue damage.
- Back injuries.
When a car accident in Tunbridge Wells occurs, the best advice is to act quickly to secure evidence. Once vehicles start to be removed, proving what happened can be trickier. Therefore, try to:
- Video or take photos of the scene.
- Get the other driver’s details.
- Look for witnesses and get their details.
- See if there is any CCTV or dashcam footage available.
- Attend A&E or your GP for an assessment of your injuries, no matter how minor.
No Win No Fee Clinical Negligence Claims
When you’re treated by a medical professional, if you suffer an injury or are made ill because they were negligent, you could be entitled to medical negligence compensation. That could be the case even if you signed a waiver or consent form.
The types of negligence which might entitle you to compensation include:
- Surgical negligence which leads to an injury (cosmetic, dental or medical surgeons could all be claimed against).
- Suffering caused by a delay in treatment due to a misdiagnosis.
- Avoidable injuries caused during childbirth to either mother or baby.
- Anaesthetic errors leading to pain during treatment.
- Medication errors leading to side effects.
For more information regarding a medical negligence claim, please contact us today.
No Win No Fee Work Tunbridge Wells Accident Claims
While you’re at work, your employer has a duty of care, under the Health and Safety at Work Act (1974), to try and keep you as safe as possible. Using guidance from the Health and Safety Executive (HSE), employers should conduct regular risk assessments and reduce any risks that are identified where possible.
Where accidents do happen, you might be able to claim if your injuries were caused by:
- Slippery, uneven or damaged flooring which hadn’t been identified with warning signs.
- Damaged or faulty machines or equipment.
- Inadequate training in the process in which you were injured.
- Missing or unsuitable protective equipment.
Your employer can’t discipline you for claiming so you shouldn’t worry about claiming compensation that you could be entitled to. If you’d like to begin a workplace injury claim, why not call for a free assessment?
No Win No Fee Holiday Injury Compensation Claims
A personal injury lawyer could also help with claims for injuries sustained in accidents abroad. Under package holiday regulations, you could claim against your holiday provider if they, or a service they provided to you, caused you to become injured or ill through a negligent act.
In general, package holiday claims have a 3-year time limit. If you booked your holiday independently, you could still make a holiday injury compensation claim using our panel of solicitors but you might find that the time limit will be different so please get in touch to find out how long you have to claim.
No Win No Fee Victims Criminal Injury Compensation Claims
There is a government department which allows compensation claims for injuries caused by violent crimes. The Criminal Injuries Compensation Authority, commonly known as CICA, allows for claims for physical and psychological injuries as well as financial losses linked to the criminal injuries.
Compensation For Other Accidents In Tunbridge Wells
In the next section we’re going to move on to other types of claim no win no fee solicitors covering Tunbridge Wells could help with. Before we do, here are some more personal injury claims that are possible:
- If a child is injured in an accident, a parent could represent them in a compensation claim. This is possible until they turn 18. If a claim hasn’t been made by then, the child, now an adult has 3-years to make their own claim.
- You could seek damages if you’ve been injured in a slip, trip or fall. Common reasons for this type of claim are slippery floors with no warning signs, damaged or uneven flooring, cables trailed across a walkway and poor lighting which caused a trip hazard to be difficult to see.
- Another claim is for accidents in public places. These are possible against businesses or local authorities if they were responsible for an accident in places like car parks, footpaths, shops and train stations.
No Win No Fee Sold Financial Services Claims
Our panel of no win no fee solicitors covering Tunbridge Wells, Kent could help you seek compensation for financial losses if your financial advisor breached regulations set out by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA). They regulate the sales of products such as annuities, pensions, mortgages and investments.
An advisor could be in breach of the rule if they:
- Only told you about one or two products.
- Failed to tell you about the fees or charges linked to a product.
- Pressured you to make a purchase.
- Didn’t consider your health (or lifestyle) before recommending a product.
- Recommended removing funds from a workplace pension.
- Didn’t provide you with the terms and conditions linked to a product.
Compensation Claims For Tenancy Deposit Disputes
When you enter a tenancy agreement, your landlord needs to secure any deposit in a government backed tenancy deposit scheme (TDS). These should mean you only lose some or all of your deposit for valid reasons like unpaid rent or property damage.
You could use a lawyer covering Tunbridge wells to claim if:
- Your deposit wasn’t placed into a TDS.
- The landlord or letting agent failed to tell you about which scheme they’d used.
- Your deposit was taken out of the TDS before your tenancy agreement ended.
Housing Disrepair, Damp Or Mould Compensation Claims
If you are injured, made ill or lose money because of defects to your rented property, you could use our panel of no win no fee solicitors covering Tunbridge Wells to make a housing disrepair claim.
If you’ve reported a fault to a landlord, or they’ve identified it during an inspection of the property, and it’s gone unrepaired, you could be eligible for compensation. Private landlords, housing associations and local councils could all be claimed against if you’ve suffered because of:
- Leaking pipes.
- Blocked drains.
- Broken hot water supplies.
- Leaking roofs.
- Electrical hazards.
- Damp or Mould.
- Structural problems.
Begin A Tunbridge Wells Compensation Claim Today
Now that you’ve read this guide, if you’d like to begin a claim with No Win No Fee Expert, you can call us on 0800 073 8802. We could also call you back if it’s easier. To arrange a call, please use this online form. For all claims we receive, we’ll follow the process below.
Get In Touch
Our advisors are waiting to help so please contact us when you’re ready to begin.
Discuss Your Situation
We’ll provide a free assessment of your claim. If we believe you have a strong case, we could introduce you to one of our panel of no win no fee solicitors covering Royal Tunbridge Wells.
Manage Your Claim And Stay Up To Date
Information For Claimants In Tunbridge Wells
There are a number of tasks you’ll need to do during any no win no fee claim. Some will require information from different local agencies. To help you save time, we’ve provided details of some of them below.
Our Panel Of Doctors Covering Royal Tunbridge Wells
As part of your personal injury claim, your solicitor will require a medical report from an independent doctor. As we work with a panel of doctors in most areas of the UK, to ensure that your assessment is conducted locally.
Here are some of the doctors in Royal Tunbridge Wells that we could use:
|Kashif Aziz||Calverley Road,
Tunbridge Wells, TN1 2TU.
|Salman Baig||Atman Clinic,
Tunbridge Wells, TN4 9LT.
Tunbridge Wells, TN3 9PY.
The doctor will produce a report for your personal injury solicitor based on the assessment and answers to questions that you provide. This report will explain what injuries you suffered. It will also provide details of the amount of suffering caused and whether they’ll be any problems caused by the injuries in the future.
Tunbridge Wells Hospital
Should you need to contact the local hospital because you need medical records or other information, you can use the details below.
Tunbridge Wells Hospital
Royal Tunbridge Wells, TN2 4QJ.
Maidstone And Tunbridge Wells NHS Trust
The details below are for the main NHS trust providing services in Tunbridge Wells.
Maidstone And Tunbridge Wells NHS Trust
Royal Tunbridge Wells,
Tunbridge Wells Borough Council
Should you require information from the local authority, you can contact them with the details here.
Tunbridge Wells Borough Council
Mount Pleasant Road,
If you need to get in touch with the local police, we’ve included their details here.
Kent Police Headquarters
Maidstone, ME15 9BZ.
Written by BT.
Edited by CE.