Southport No Win No Fee Solicitors – Compensation Claims Compare And Review Guide

No Win No Fee Solicitors Southport

No Win No Fee Solicitors Southport

There are many reasons why you might want to use a no win no fee solicitor to help you seek compensation. It could be for negligence which leads to package holiday injury claims, criminal injury claims or even for financial mis-selling claims. This guide will explain how you could use no win no fee solicitors covering Southport to seek compensation for any form of suffering.

We’re a nationwide company but our panel of lawyers can handle Southport claims on a no win no fee basis. If you’d like to discuss beginning a claim today, call 0800 073 8802 today.

Alternatively, if you’d like more information on when you could seek compensation, please continue reading.

What Are No Win No Fee Solicitors Covering Southport?

A no win no fee solicitor can be used for many types of compensation claims. They don’t just cover personal injury claims, they can manage claims for criminal injuries, financial losses and disputes between tenants and landlords too.

When using a no win no fee service, you could benefit because:

  • You only pay you solicitor’s fees if the case is won and you receive compensation.
  • There are no upfront fees required for the case to begin.

When your solicitor is successful, their personal legal fees are covered by a ‘success fee’. This is a percentage taken from your compensation. It is agreed when you sign the agreement and is limited to 25%. As the fee is deducted from the compensation, you don’t need to have find the money to pay it from your own bank account.

A solicitor will assess your claim and decide whether they’ll take on your case based on what happened, who was to blame and what evidence you have to support the claim. Also, you need to be within the relevant time limits. The personal injury claims time limit is generally 3-years. Other claims (financial claims, criminal claims, some holiday claims) have different time limits so please call to check if you’re able to begin.

Choose Your No Win No Fee Service Or Accident Claim

Southport Car Crash And Traffic Accident No Win No Fee Claims

You could be entitled to compensation if you’ve been involved in a traffic accident in Southport which was caused by another road user’s negligence. There are many types of injury which you could claim for including:

  • Back injuries.
  • Broken or fractured bones.
  • Head injuries (including concussion).
  • Whiplash and neck injuries.
  • Cuts, lacerations, bruising and soft tissue damage.

If you’re involved in a car accident in Southport, you’ll need evidence to show how it happened if you want to make a claim. Key evidence you can supply includes:

  • Photographic evidence of the scene and your injuries.
  • Witness statements.
  • Medical records.
  • CCTV or Dashcam coverage.

Try to gather this as soon as possible because once a crash scene has been cleared, evidence can be tricky to obtain.

No Win No Fee Medical Negligence Solicitors

It is sometimes possible to claim compensation for medical negligence when a medical professional has provided substandard treatment which has led to avoidable injuries or illnesses. Claims are possible against the NHS or private healthcare providers and can include cosmetic surgeries.

Medical negligence solicitors covering Southport could help with claims for:

  • Dental negligence causing avoidable damage to nerves, teeth or gums.
  • Preventable childbirth injuries to either mother or baby.
  • Medication errors which cause illnesses, side effects or mean the underlying condition worsens because it hasn’t been treated.
  • Illnesses caused by MRSA or other hospital super bugs.
  • Pain caused by anaesthetic errors.
  • Delayed treatment caused by a misdiagnosis.

Other types of medical negligence could also be claimed for. Therefore, don’t worry if you don’t see yours listed, we could still help you begin a claim.

No Win No Fee Workplace Injury Damages Claims

If your employer breaches their duty of care under the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974 which causes an accident in which you’re injured to occur, you could be eligible to seek compensation.

Workplace injury damages could be claimed if an accident is caused by:

  • Inadequate levels of training.
  • Staff not being aware of the health and safety policy and procedures.
  • Damaged, faulty or unmaintained equipment.
  • A lack of personal protective equipment (PPE).

An employer can’t discipline you for making a claim. This means that you shouldn’t be afraid to seek compensation you could be entitled to.

No Win No Fee Accident Abroad And Package Holiday Injury Claims

If you are injured on holiday, you could seek compensation if the accident was caused by the negligence of somebody else. You could claim under package holiday legislation if you booked a package holiday and the accident occurred on an element supplied by the provider or you could claim using local laws if you booked the holiday independently. Claims could be possible either way, but the time limits involved might differ (depending on which country you were in), so please call to discuss your options.

Holiday claims could be made for:

  • Sporting activity or excursion accidents.
  • Hotel accidents.
  • Airport accidents.
  • Food poisoning.
  • Hotel transfer accidents.
  • Cruise ship or tender accidents.
  • Accidents on a airplane.

Southport Victims Of Violent Crime Compensation Claims

The government’s Criminal Injuries Compensation Authority (CICA) scheme allows victims of crime to seek compensation for any injuries sustained. The scheme has a 2-year time limit and other eligibility requirements are different to personal injury claims. You could claim for:

Physical Crimes

Crimes such as assaults could lead to a claim for your injuries and any financial losses linked to the crime (time off work etc).

Sexual Abuse

If you’ve been a victim of sexual abuse, whether recent or historical, you could seek compensation from the scheme too. In historical cases, you may still be able to claim through CICA even though you may have surpassed the 2-year time limit. Please call to discuss your claim with a specialist adviser. We understand the sensitivity of these claims so are happy to work at your pace and won’t put any pressure on you to proceed.

More Injury Claims Handled By Our Panel Of Solicitors Covering Southport

There are a few more personal injury claims that you could ask a solicitor to help with. These are:

  • Accidents involving a child.
    As a child can’t represent themselves legally, a parent could bring a case on their behalf until the child is 18. At that point, the child has 3 years to begin their own claim before their 21st birthday.
  • Slips, Trips and Falls.
    These are possible almost anywhere however not all slips and trips will be the responsibility of a third party. If somebody else causes you to slip and fall you should photograph the scene, your injuries, seek medical advice and gather contact details of any witnesses. This evidence could help you make a successful compensation claim.
  • Accidents in Public Places.
    When an accident occurs in a public place (like a park, a footpath or on a public highway), you could be entitled to compensation if it was caused by negligence. Report the accident to the local authority or business responsible and try to gather supporting evidence.

Mis-Selling Of Pensions And Annuities In Southport

There are rules and regulations in place for the selling of investments, pension, annuities and other financial products. These are governed by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA). This means that if you’ve lost out financially because of advice which broke the FCA rules, you could make a no win no fee claim for those losses.

The guidance from the FCA to financial advisers means:

  • There should always be a range of products to choose from. This allows you to make an informed decision.
  • You should never be pressurised into purchasing a product.
  • Your health and/or lifestyle should be considered before a product is recommended.
  • Risky products shouldn’t be recommended if you’ve asked to limit your risk level.
  • You should always be fully aware of the terms and conditions, fees and charges associated with the product.

If any of the above didn’t happen when you were sold a financial product, which caused you to lose money, you might be eligible to make a claim.

No Win No Fee Tenancy Deposit Compensation Cases

A Tenancy Deposit Scheme (or TDS) is used to ensure tenants don’t lose some or all of their deposit unfairly. In some cases, claims could be raised against a landlord if:

  • They took your money out of a TDS before your tenancy ended.
  • The deposit wasn’t placed into a suitable TDS scheme within 30 days.
  • Or your landlord failed to tell you about the scheme, in writing, within 30 days.

Tenancy deposit compensation court cases are rare, and most cases should be settled amicably between your solicitor and landlord. To discuss your options, please call today.

Injury Or Illness Due To Disrepair In Rented Housing In Southport

When you rent a residential property, your landlord has certain responsibilities and a duty of care to ensure the property meets minimum safety standards. That’s the case for private landlords, local councils or housing authorities.

Therefore, if you’ve reported a problem to the landlord, which they haven’t or won’t fix, you could be eligible for compensation (although legislation exists to try and resolve these types of complaints). This could be the case when:

  • The fault causes you to become ill or injured.
  • Your personal property is damaged by the fault.
  • You’ve lost out financially as you’ve had to pay for the fault to be fixed yourself.

For housing disrepair advice, please call one of our advisers today.

Make Your No Win No Fee Claim

When you’re ready to start a claim, you can contact us by calling 0800 073 8802. If you’d like a specialist to call you instead, you can arrange for that to happen by filling in this online enquiry form. When you’re ready, we’ll follow this process:

Get In Touch With Us.

We’ll start when you make contact with us over the phone or online.

Discuss Your Situation.

We’ll assess your claim with you. If you have a good case, we could refer you to one of our panel of no win no fee solicitors covering Southport.

Manage Your Claim And Stay Up To Date.

If they take on your claim, they’ll provide updates as the case progresses. If you receive a compensation offer, they’ll provide expert advice about your options.

Helpful Resources For Claimants In This Area

When your no win no fee solicitor asks for evidence to support your claim, you might need to contact a number of different local agencies. We’ve provided details of some below to help you save time.

Our Panel Of Doctors Covering Southport

A key piece of evidence a personal injury solicitor will require is an independent medical assessment. When they ask us to arrange these, we use one of our panel of local doctors to ensure you don’t need to travel too far. In the Southport area we could send you to:

Andrew HubbertWoolfall Heath Avenue,
Liverpool, L36 3TH.
Mohammed SafdarNorton Street,
Liverpool, L3 8LR
Gerald MurrayMoor Park Avenue,
PR2 6AS.

The doctor will assess you and ask a number of questions. Based on their assessment, they’ll write a report which will detail what injuries you sustained, how you were affected and how you might be further affected in the future.

Your solicitor will use this report to help calculate how much compensation to ask for in your personal injury claim.

Southport And Formby District General Hospital

Here are the details for the main hospital serving Southport should you need them.

Southport and Formby District Hospital
Town Lane,
Kew, Southport,
PR8 6PN.

Southport And Ormskirk NHS Trust

If, for any reason, you need to contact the local NHS trust, you can find their details below.

Southport and Ormskirk NHS Trust.
Trust Head Quarters,
Southport and Formby District Hospital,
Town Lane,
PR8 6PN.

Sefton Metropolitan Borough Council

Here are the details for the local council providing services within the Southport area.

Sefton Council
Bootle Town Hall,
Oriel Road,
L20 7AE.

Merseyside Police

To contact the local police headquarters covering Southport, you can use the details below.

Merseyside Police Headquarters
Canning Place,
L1 8JX.

Written by B.T.

Edited by H.E.