Worksop No Win No Fee Solicitors – Compensation Claims Compare And Review Guide

No Win No Fee Solicitors Worksop

No Win No Fee Solicitors Worksop

When you’re made to suffer because of somebody else’s negligence, you might not realise it, but you might be entitled to use a no win no fee solicitor to help claim compensation. There are many types of claim that are possible including an accident claim at work, medical malpractice claims and even claims for a holiday beach accident. We’ll cover these scenarios and more during this guide. Specifically, we’re going to explain how no win no fee solicitors covering Worksop could help you.

We have a friendly and professional team of advisors who can offer you a free assessment of your claim with no obligation to proceed. We could also offer to connect you with our panel of no win no fee solicitors who are not based in Worksop but can cover the area with ease. To begin your claim right away, please call 0800 073 8802.

Alternatively, to understand more about how no win no fee services work, please continue reading.

What Is A No Win No Fee Solicitor?

Using a no win no fee solicitor means the financial risk involved with claim is greatly reduced. That’s because, when your case is taken on, you’ll sign a conditional fee agreement (CFA). This document is your contract and it states:

  • That there are no solicitor’s fees to pay unless compensation is awarded.
  • The level of success fee payable if the case is won.

Success fees are used to cover the solicitor’s fees. They’re deducted automatically from the compensation before it’s paid to you. By law, the success fee can is capped at 25% of your compensation.

There is some risk for a solicitor offering a no win no fee service, so they have to vet any claims they take on. To see if you could be eligible to use a no win no fee agreement, answer the following questions:

  • Have you suffered physically, psychologically or financially?
  • Did the person who caused you to suffer owe you a duty of care?
  • Did their negligence cause suffering?

If you’ve answered yes to all 3 questions our panel of no win no fee solicitors covering Worksop could help you claim compensation. One more thing to consider though is the time limit for claims. These vary for different claim types but in general:

  • The personal injury claims time limit is 3-years.
  • Criminal injury claims have 2-year time limits.
  • Package holiday claims have 3-year limits.

Other claims, like financial mis-selling or claims against a foreign operator, vary from case to case so please contact our team for free advice.

Choose Your No Win No Fee Service Or Accident Claim

Worksop Road Accident No Win No Fee Claims

When a road traffic accident occurs, if it causes you to become injured and it was caused by another negligent road user, you could sue them for compensation. All types of accidents could lead to a claim ranging from a bypass accident to a bike crash. There are quite a few common injuries caused by road accidents including:

  • Concussion and other head injuries.
  • Neck and shoulder injuries including whiplash.
  • Fractures or broken bones.
  • Ligament and tendon damage.
  • Back injuries.

To help make your claim easier we recommend that you:

  • Get witness details.
  • Photograph the scene of the accident before vehicles are removed.
  • Visit your GP or Worksop accident and emergency for treatment.
  • See if any vehicle has a dashcam fitted and obtain footage where possible.

No Win No Fee Worksop Medical Malpractice Claims

Medical negligence can be defined as substandard treatment by a medical professional which causes an injury, an illness or makes an existing condition worse. Compensation claims are possible for medical negligence by the NHS or private healthcare providers. You could claim for suffering caused in medical treatment as well as cosmetic procedures too.

Some examples of negligence cases which might lead to a claim include:

  • Sepsis or pneumonia and other illnesses caused by hospital super bugs.
  • Pain caused by anaesthetic errors.
  • Surgical negligence which causes an injury.
  • Avoidable childbirth injuries for either the mother or baby.
  • Negligence in care homes causing injuries like pressure sores or fractured bones.
  • Medication errors causing suffering.
  • A misdiagnosis which allows a condition to get worse because of delayed treatment.

Accident Claims For Injuries At Work

While you’re at work, your employer has a duty of care, under the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974, to keep you as safe as possible. Obviously, it’s nearly impossible to make any workplace completely risk free but your employer should:

  • Perform risk assessments regularly.
  • Make changes to reduce any risks identified.
  • Train staff in safety procedures.
  • Maintain all equipment according to manufacturer guidelines.
  • Fix faults swiftly.
  • Provide personal protective equipment (PPE) where necessary.

If you’ve been injured at work because one of the above didn’t happen, please call to discuss your options with an advisor.

No Win No Fee Holiday Beach, Hotel Or Other Accident Claims

When you’re injured on holiday abroad, you could still use our panel of no win no fee solicitors covering Worksop to make a claim if your accident was caused by negligence and resulted in you suffering unnecessarily. You could either sue your package holiday provider (if the accident happened while using one of the services you purchased from them) or the independent business or individual responsible.

The types of holiday accident claim often made are:

  • Food poisoning claims.
  • Hotel accident claims.
  • Airport and inflight claims.
  • Cruise ship claims.
  • Hotel transfer or hire car accident claims.
  • Claims for injuries caused by sporting activities.

To discuss whether you have a chance of compensation or not, please speak to one of our specialists. They’ll assess your claim for free and let you know your options.

Victim Of Violent Crime Compensation Claims

A slightly different type of claim is possible if you’ve suffered injuries during a violent crime. It’s different because your claim probably won’t be made against the perpetrator, instead you’ll claim through the Criminal Injuries Compensation Authority (CICA).

CICA can compensate for psychological injuries, physical injuries and some financial losses caused by those injuries. The crime has to have been reported to the police and there is a 2-year time limit for claiming. In historic cases or those with extreme circumstances, the time limit might be waived.

Therefore, no matter how long ago you were injured, it might be worth speaking to an advisor to see if we could help you claim for victim of violent crime compensation.

More Personal Injury Claims You Could Make In Worksop

We’re going to look at other types of claims no win no fee solicitors covering Worksop could help you with. Just before we move on, here are a few more personal injury claims that are possible:

  • Slip, trips and falls – Probably one of the most common types of accident claim. If your slip or fall was caused by a raised paving slab, a slippery floor with no warning signs or any other form of negligence, you could be entitled to claim.
  • Children’s personal injury claims – You could represent your child in a claim at any point before their 18th  birthday. If you don’t, then they can make their own claim before they turn 21.
  • Public place accidents – If a local authority or business are negligent and cause you to have an accident in a public place like a park, footpath, shopping centre or train station, you could use a personal injury lawyer to claim against them.

Claim Compensation For A Mis Sold Investment Or Pension

When you purchase some financial products like pensions, investments, annuities and mortgages, the sale is covered by the Financial Conduct Authority’s (FCA) rules. That means if you’ve lost money because your financial advisor didn’t follow the FCA rules, you could make a financial mis-selling claim.

Some of the rules include:

  • Making it clear if there are any ongoing fees or charges.
  • Explaining important terms to you and providing you with a written copy.
  • Not pressuring you into a sale.
  • Giving you a good choice of products so you can make an informed decision.
  • Discussing your health and lifestyle before recommending a product.

To begin a claim for mis-selling today, please call a specialist on the number at the top of the screen.

Rental And Tenancy Deposit Compensation Claims

Another type of claim our panel of no win no fee solicitors covering Worksop can help with are those where a landlord has breached the tenancy deposit scheme (TDS) rules.  All landlords, whether you rent from the council, a private landlord or a housing association need to abide by the rules which include:

  • Placing your deposit into a TDS within 30 days of receiving it.
  • Ensuring you know which scheme has been used.
  • Not moving the money out of the TDS before the end of an tenancy agreement.

If you believe you have a tenancy deposit dispute that we could help with, please get in touch today.

Examples OF Housing Disrepair Claims

If you rent a property, whether it be from a council, private landlord or housing association they will have a duty of care or contractual obligation to maintain the property to minimum safety standards. If they don’t fix a fault which they’re aware of and you are injured, made ill or it damages your personal belongings, you could be entitled to make a housing disrepair claim. Examples of housing disrepair include:

  • Broken hot water or heating boilers.
  • Leaking roofs or pipes.
  • Structural damage.
  • Electrical risks.
  • Blocked pipes.
  • Damp or mould.

How To Contact Our Team

If you’d like to get in touch and begin your claim today, you can call us on 0800 073 8802. Alternatively, we could call you back if you fill in this online enquiry form. For all claims we’ll use the following process:

Get In Touch With Us

When you’re ready, pick up the phone and call a member of our team.

Discuss Your Situation

We’ll assess your claim with you and decide whether we can introduce you to one of our panel of no win no fee solicitors covering Worksop.

Manage Your Claim And Stay Up To Date

If they agree to handle your claim, you’ll receive expert legal advice and updates as and when your case progresses.

Information And Resources For Worksop

When making a no win no fee claim, it’s highly likely that you’ll need to contact one or two local services because you need to request information or report something. We’ve listed a few here to save you time.

Our Panel Of Doctors Covering Worksop

When you start a personal injury claim, you’ll need to be assessed by an independent doctor. Our panel of solicitors will always try to arrange medical assessments as locally as possible by using one of our panel of doctors covering most of the UK. Here are some of the doctors near to Worksop.

Mark Innes BurginDukeries Clinic,
Nightingale Physiotherapy Practice,
Newcastle Street,
Worskop, S80 2AR.
Masroor AhmadThe White House,
Sandygate Park,
Sheffield, S10 5TZ.
Mamtha Balendra KumarSaltergate Physiotherapy Centre,
Chesterfield, S40 1LG.

The doctor will produce a report for your personal injury solicitor after assessing you and asking you questions about your injuries. The report will contain information about:

  • The injuries you sustained and their severity.
  • What impact the injuries had on you.
  • The likelihood that you’ll suffer from your injuries in the future.

Your solicitor will use the report as a basis for working out how much compensation you could be entitled to.

Bassetlaw District General Hospital

Should you need information or medical records, here are the details for the local hospital:

Bassetlaw District General Hospital,
Kilton Road,
S81 0BD.

Doncaster And Bassetlaw Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust

The details below are for the local NHS trust:

Doncaster And Bassetlaw Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust.
Trust Headquarters,
Doncaster Royal Infirmary,
Armthorpe Road,
Doncaster, DN2 5LT.

Bassetlaw District Council

If you need to contact the local council that provides services to Worksop because you require information from them, please use the following details:

Bassetlaw District Council,
Queen’s Buildings,
Potter Street,
Notts, S80 2AH.

Nottinghamshire Police

Here are the details for the local police force should you need to contact them for information:

Nottinghamshire Police Headquarters,
206 Sneinton Road,

Written by BT.

Edited by CE.