Altrincham No Win No Fee Solicitors – Compensation Claims Compare And Review Guide

No Win No Fee Solicitors Altrincham

No Win No Fee Solicitors Altrincham

When you’re made to suffer because somebody else has made a mistake, acted negligently or deliberately caused you harm, you might want to use a no win no fee solicitor to seek compensation from them. Which is why we’ve written this guide about no win no fee solicitors covering Altrincham. We’re going to cover how to find a solicitor covering Altrincham and the types of claim they could help you make.

Our specialist advisors offer a free, no obligation consultation where they’ll assess your claim and help you decide whether you have grounds for compensation. If you’d like to discuss how we could help you today, please call 0800 073 8802.

Alternatively, if you’d like more information on making no win no fee claims, please continue reading.

No Win No Fee Agreements Explained

A no win no fee solicitor can be used for numerous types of claim. For your case to be considered, you will need to demonstrate that you’ve suffered in some way as a result of somebody who owed you a duty of care was negligent. You might be able to use a no win no fee service if somebody else was negligent and you:

  • Lost money due to financial mis-selling.
  • Were injured in an Altrincham road accident caused by somebody else.
  • Suffered an assault in Altrincham.
  • Were injured while on holiday.
  • Suffered through medical negligence.
  • Were injured in a workplace accident.

When using no win no fee, you don’t have to pay any solicitors fees up front. You also won’t have to pay them if they lose the case. The only time the solicitor’s fees are paid by you is if they win compensation on your behalf. If that happens, they’ll deduct a success fee of up to 25% from your compensation payment.

Importantly, all claims have to be made before their relevant time limit is up. The personal injury claims time limit is usually 3-years from the accident or diagnosis date. Other claims have different time limits so, if you’re not sure whether your claim is in time, please call and check with an advisor.

Choose Your No Win No Fee Service Or Accident Claim

Compensation For A Road Accident In Altrincham

Any injury sustained during a road traffic accident in Altrincham could lead to a compensation claim if it was caused by a negligent road user. There are a number of common injuries which are often claimed for including:

  • Concussion, head injuries and brain damage.
  • Back injuries.
  • Sprains, strains and soft tissue damage.
  • Neck and shoulder injuries including whiplash.
  • Cuts, bruising and lacerations.
  • Broken or fractured bones.

We recommend that if you’re injured in an Altrincham traffic accident, you should act as quickly as possible to gather evidence because once the scene has been cleared, it will be trickier to prove how the accident happened. If possible, try to:

  • Photograph the scene of the accident before vehicles are removed.
  • Get witness details before they leave.
  • Obtain dashcam footage if possible.
  • Seek medical treatment at a doctor’s surgery or the local A&E.

Medical Negligence Solicitors

No win no fee medical negligence solicitors covering Altrincham could help you claim compensation if you have been injured or made ill due to negligent treatment by a medical professional.

These types of claims include:

  • Pain caused due to anaesthetic mistakes.
  • Conditions such as cancer which get worse because of a misdiagnosis.
  • Injuries caused by negligent surgery (including cosmetic, medical and dental surgery).
  • Illnesses caused by super bugs in hospitals.
  • Injuries caused by negligence in care homes.
  • Avoidable injuries, to mother or baby, during childbirth.
  • Medication errors which lead to painful side effects.

Injured At Work Compensation Claims

Following an accident at work, you may be able to claim compensation using a personal injury solicitor covering Altrincham if the accident was caused by your employer’s negligence.

Under the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974, employers need to try and keep staff as safe as possible while in the workplace. This means making changes where risks are identified.

You might be able to claim if:

  • You hadn’t been trained in the task in which you were injured.
  • The injuries could have been prevented had protective equipment been provided.
  • Your injuries were caused by faulty or damaged machinery.

To see if you could claim compensation because you were injured at work, call an advisor for a free assessment today.

No Win No Fee Claims If Injured While On Holiday

If you suffer an injury while on holiday, if it’s caused by somebody else’s negligence then you could sue them in a similar way to accidents in the UK. If you’ve booked through a package holiday provider, you could have up to 3-years to make a claim. The claim could be made against the holiday provider if the accident was caused by somebody associated with a service provided by them.

In other cases, where the holiday company weren’t to blame or you booked your holiday independently, you could bring a claim using the laws of the country where the accident happened. This might mean the amount of time you have to claim is different.

Our panel of no win no fee solicitors covering Altrincham could help in either case so please call and speak with an advisor if you’d like to discuss a holiday accident claim.

CICA Compensation For Sexual Abuse Or Assault In Altrincham

If you’ve been injured during a crime against you, then you could seek compensation for any injuries. It’s not normally a personal injury claim against the criminal though. It’s more likely that you’ll claim against a government scheme known as CICA (Criminal Injuries Compensation Authority).

The scheme allows claims for injuries caused by violent crimes like assaults or sexual abuse. It also allows for some financial losses like lost income to be claimed. As it’s not a personal injury claim, there are some differences to take note of. Firstly, the time limit for claiming is 2-years (though this can be waived in some circumstances), the crime must have been reported to the police and the way compensation is awarded varies when there are multiple injuries.

Other No Win No Fee Accident Claims

We’ve already covered lots of different personal injury claims that a personal injury lawyer could help with. Before we move on to other types of claim, here are a few more:

  • Slips, trips or falls.
    These can happen almost anywhere and are one of the most common workplace accidents. If you’re injured in a slip or fall caused by negligence, report the accident, seek medical treatment and ask witnesses for their details.
  • Children’s accident claims.
    The law doesn’t allow a child to represent themselves legally. Therefore, if a claim is to be made for a child’s accident, a parent or responsible adult can represent them. This can happen at any point before the child turns 18. Failing that, the victim can make their own claim before they turn 21.
  • Public place accidents.
    If you suffer an accident in a public place (a shop, park, footpath, train station etc.), you could seek damages from the business or local authority responsible if their negligence caused the accident to happen.

Claims If A Financial Product Has Been Mis Sold To You

Financial mis-selling claims have increased over recent years. That’s partly because the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) tightened up rules regarding the selling of some financial products including pensions, mortgages, annuities and investments.

This means that if you’ve lost money, due to negligent advice by a financial advisor, you could use a solicitor covering Altrincham, Cheshire to help make a claim.

Here are some things that might indicate you were mis-sold:

  • Your advisor didn’t give you more than one or two products to choose from.
  • Pressure was put on you to choose a particular product.
  • You were advised to move money out of a workplace pension.
  • The terms and conditions, fees or charges weren’t explained to you.
  • Your lifestyle or health weren’t discussed prior to a product being recommended.

The time limits for mis-selling claims can vary. Therefore, please call to discuss whether you have time to claim.

No Win No Fee Claims For A Withheld Tenancy Deposit

Another type of claim that no win no fee solicitors covering Altrincham could help with are those for tenancy deposit disputes. Under UK legislation, landlords need to place any deposit into a TDS (Tenancy Deposit Scheme). These are used to ensure that deposits are only retained by the landlord for good reason.

You may be able to claim if:

  • You weren’t made aware of which TDS your deposit had been placed in (within 30 days).
  • The deposit wasn’t put into a TDS.
  • Or the money was removed from the TDS before your tenancy ended.

Housing Disrepair Protocols And Compensation

When your landlord, whether they’re private, the council or a housing association, fails to repair a fault or defect which they’re obliged to, you could seek compensation from them. That might be possible if you’re injured or made ill by the defect or it causes you financial losses.

The types of repairs which could lead to a claim include:

  • Fire or electrical hazards.
  • Structural problems or defects.
  • Damp or mould.
  • Blocked drains.
  • Leaking roofs or pipes.
  • Broken hot water or heating boilers.

Here is the housing disrepair protocol used in such claims. If you’d like to discuss you options, please speak with an advisor today.

How To Make A No Win No Fee Claim

Now that you’ve read this guide, if you’d like to let No Win No Fee Expert help you begin a claim, please contact us on 0800 073 8802. If you need us to call you, that can be arranged by filling in this online form. We handle all cases in the following way:

Get In Touch With Us

The initial step is for you to get in touch.

Discuss Your Situation

Then an advisor will listen to what’s happened to you. If they believe you’ve got a good chance of compensation, they could introduce you to one of our panel of no win no fee solicitors covering Altrincham.

Manage Your Claim And Stay Up To Date

When a solicitor agrees to handle your claim, they’ll provide regular updates as things progress.

Services Covering Altrincham

During your claim, there will be a number of services you’ll probably need to contact. We’ve listed some of the most popular below.

Our Panel Of Doctors Covering Altrincham

A vital part of any personal injury claim is a medical assessment by an independent doctor. We have a panel of doctors across the UK meaning we can usually arrange a local appointment. In Altrincham, we have a number of doctors available, including:

Riaz Moosa RazaBarington Road,
Altrincham, WA14 1HB.
Nigel LordLloyd House,
Lloyd Street,
Altrincham, WA14 2DD.
Rashid BaniMansion House,
Manchester Road,
WA14 4RW.

When you visit the doctor, you’ll be assessed and asked a number of questions. This is so the doctor can ascertain what injuries you suffered and what impact they caused. They’ll then put that information into a report for your personal injury solicitor and also provide details about whether your injuries are completely cured or whether you might suffer more in the future. Your solicitor will then use the guide to help calculate how much compensation you could be entitled to.

Altrincham Hospital

If you need to contact the main hospital in Altrincham because you require medical records, here are their details.

Altrincham Hospital
15 Railway Street,
WA14 2RQ.

Manchester University NHS Foundation Trust

Here are the details for the NHS trust providing medical services in Altrincham.

Manchester University NHS Foundation Trust.
Trust Headquarters,
Cobbett House,
Oxford Road,
M13 9WL.

Trafford Council

To contact the local authority providing services in Altrincham, please use the details below.

Trafford Council
Trafford Town Hall,
Talbot Road,
Stretford, M32 0TH.

Greater Manchester Police

If you need to make contact with the local police because you need information or have to report an incident, you can use the details below.

Greater Manchester Police Headquarters
Central Park,
Northampton Road,
Manchester, M40 5BP.

Written by B.T.

Edited by H.E.