Cambridgeshire No Win No Fee Solicitors – Compensation Claims Compare And Review Guide

No Win No Fee Solicitors Cambridgeshire

No Win No Fee Solicitors Cambridgeshire

We strongly advocate the use of a no win no fee solicitor in cases where you have been made to suffer as a result of third party negligence. We believe you should be able to seek compensation for physical and psychological injuries, as well as financial losses, without worrying about the costs of solicitor’s fees. This guide will explain the types of claims no win no fee solicitors covering Cambridgeshire could help you make.

Here at No Win No Fee Expert, we have a team of specialists who are happy to assess your claim and provide free legal advice. To discuss your claim right away, please call 0800 073 8802 today.

If you would rather know more about the types of claims that are possible, please continue reading.

Am I Eligible To Make A No Win No Fee Claim?

No win no fee solicitors use contracts called Conditional Fee Agreements (CFAs) to allow more people to claim without worrying about the financial impact of doing so. The CFA explicitly states that:

  • You won’t pay solicitor’s fees unless you receive compensation.
  • The success fee you will pay should the case be won.

Success fees are limited to 25% of your compensation and are deducted from your final settlement amount before it is sent to you. This means there’s no need to find the funds to pay the solicitor yourself.

As you can see though, a solicitor won’t get paid if they lose the case. Therefore, they have to choose which claims they can help with. Usually, you’ll need to show the following statements are true before your claim is taken on:

  • You suffered physically, psychologically or financially;
  • Because of someone else’s negligence;
  • And that person owed you a duty of care.

Furthermore, you’ll need to make your claim on time. There’s a personal injury claims time limit of 3-years (from the date of your accident or diagnosis) and package holiday claims generally have the same limit. Criminal injury claims have 2-year limits and claims for financial mis-selling claims can vary. Therefore, we advise that you check with one of our advisors as soon as possible to make sure you have time to claim.

Choose Your No Win No Fee Service Or Accident Claim

Claims For Traffic And Car Accidents In Cambridgeshire

Injuries sustained during a car accident could lead to a compensation claim if the accident was caused by a negligent road user. There are many common injuries that could be caused by a road traffic accident in Cambridgeshire including head and back injuries, broken bones, whiplash, cuts and bruises and soft tissue damage.

Should you be unfortunate enough to need to claim for a car accident, here’s what evidence we recommend you try to obtain:

  • Dashcam footage.
  • Witness details.
  • Photographs of the accident scene.
  • The other driver’s details.
  • Medical reports from a GP or hospital.

Our panel of solicitors have a vast amount of experience in claims like these and they could even help make a claim for a fatal accident in Cambridgeshire on a no win no fee basis. Please contact us today for free claims advice.

Cambridgeshire Medical Negligence And Malpractice Claims

When you are injured or become ill following substandard treatment by any type of medical professional, you might be able to make a medical negligence claim using a no win no fee solicitor.

That’s because all medical professionals have a duty of care to try and keep you safe while treating you. This means following the correct procedures, working hygienically and using the right equipment for the job.

Here are some examples of negligence that might lead to a claim:

  • Suffering which is caused by a misdiagnosis.
  • Pain caused in any form of treatment because of an anaesthetic error.
  • Unwanted side effects because you were given the wrong medication.
  • Injuries caused by surgical negligence leading to avoidable injuries.
  • Negligence in care home leading to broken bones, fractures, bruising or bed sores.
  • Avoidable injuries sustained during childbirth.


Claim Compensation For An Injury At Work In Cambridgeshire

Many people worry about claiming compensation for an injury at work. They think that their employer might discipline them or even sack them for doing so. In fact, if you’re making an honest claim, your employer can’t treat you any differently. If they did, you could consider an unfair dismissal claim against them.

Therefore, you might be able to claim compensation for an accident at work that resulted in you suffering unneccessarily if it was caused by:

  • A faulty piece of machinery.
  • Missing or insufficient protective equipment.
  • An unsafe working environment.
  • Inadequate training.

Our panel of no win no fee solicitors covering Cambridgeshire could help you claim so please get in touch for a free assessment of your claim.

Claim Compensation If Injured Whilst On Holiday

It is unpleasant to be injured whilst on holiday. Not only can it ruin your trip, it can leave you out of pocket and also cause problems when you return home. Therefore, it is only right to consider suing for compensation.

There’s a couple of ways this can be done. First of all, if you booked through a package holiday company, and the accident happened while using a service they provided, you could sue them directly. You’ll usually get 3-years to make this sort of claim.

However, if you booked each part of your holiday directly, a claim against the responsible party could still happen, but, depending on the country the accident happened in, you might have less time to make your claim.

We understand that making a claim for an accident that occurred while on holiday can be complex in nature that is why our panel of no win no fee solicitors are well versed in both UK and International law.

Cambridgeshire Criminal Injury And Assault Compensation Claims

The government operates a scheme known as the Criminal Injuries Compensation Authority (CICA). It is a scheme that allows claimants to make a claim for injuries sustained in violent crimes (physical or psychological).

Making a CICA claim isn’t the same as a personal injury claim and there are some different rules for doing so:

  • First of all, the crime has to have been reported to the police.
  • Also, there’s a 2-year claim time limit. In some circumstances, this can be lifted but in general, the shorter period applies.
  • Finally, if you make a successful CICA claim where you’ve claimed for multiple injuries, you’ll receive 100% compensation for the most severe injury, 30% for the second and 15% for the third.

To discuss making an assault compensation claim via CICA using one of our panel of no win no fee solicitors covering Cambridgeshire, police get in touch with us today.

Examples Of Other Personal Injury Claims

Before we move on to other types of claims, here are some more which a personal injury lawyer could help you make:

  • Claiming for a slip, trip or fall could be possible if it was caused by negligence. An example might be if you tripped over cables that were trailed across your work area with no warning signs.
  • You could also make a claim for accidents that happen in public places like car parks, shopping centres or even on footpaths. Claiming against the local authority or responsible party could be possible if they could’ve prevented the accident.
  • Finally, if you become a ‘litigation friend’, you could represent your child in a claim for compensation at any point before their 18th After that, they have 3-years to make their own claim.


How Much Compensation For A Mis Sold Pension Could I Claim?

When the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) introduced rules regarding the sales of some products, it was done so to protect consumers from financial mis-selling. Now, if you’re buying a pension, mortgage, investment or annuity, you could be entitled to compensation if the advisor didn’t follow the rules and, consequently, you lost out financially as a result.

Some of the FCA rules include:

  • The client’s health and lifestyle must be taken in account before selecting products.
  • Advisors must inform the client of any ongoing fees.
  • The terms and conditions must be clearly explained.
  • No pressure should be put on a client to choose.
  • Finally, a good range of products must be provided so that the client can make an informed decision.

If you suspect you’ve lost money as a result of financial mis-selling, please speak with one of our claims advisors who will assess your options.

Tenancy Deposit Compensation Claims

Our panel of no win no fee solicitors covering Cambridgeshire could help you make a tenancy deposit compensation claim if your landlord has breached the rules. Tenancy Deposit Schemes (or TDS), were introduced in 2007. The idea is that they help prevent tenants from losing their deposit (or part of their deposit) unfairly.

If your landlord fails to adhere to the following rules, you could be eligible to claim:

  • Any deposit paid to a landlord must be placed into a TDS within 30 days.
  • They must inform the tenant, within 30 days and in writing, which TDS they’ve used.
  • The deposit mustn’t be removed from the scheme before the end of a lease or tenancy agreement.


Compensation For Disrepair In Rented Property In Cambridgeshire

If you’re injured or made ill due to a defect in your rented property, you might be able to make a housing disrepair claim against your landlord. Obviously, they’d need to have been aware of the problem but, if they were notified of the disrepair and they did not fix it when they were supposed to, then you could claim.

A claim could be made against a council, private landlord or housing association  as a result of undue suffering for:

  • Mould and damp.
  • Leaking roofs or pipes.
  • Broken hot water or heating systems.
  • Blocked drains.
  • Electrical or fire hazards.
  • Structural defects.

Also, you could claim compensation for disrepair if it led to your personal items being damaged.

How To Make A Compensation Claim

If, after reading this guide you are ready to make a claim, you can call us on 0800 073 8802 or ask for a call back by completing our online contact form. For every claim enquiry, we’ll follow the process below:

Get In Touch With Us

To start the ball rolling, please get in touch with us using one of the above-mentioned methods

Discuss Your Situation

Then they’ll assess the evidence you have to support your claim. As a result, they could introduce you to one of our panel of no win no fee solicitors covering Cambridgeshire.

Manage Your Claim And Stay Up To Date

Finally, should a solicitor from our panel take on your claim, they’ll provide you with regular updates throughout.

Cambridgeshire Area Services

During a no win no fee claim, you’ll probably need to ask for information or report an incident to a hospital, the police or the local council. Therefore, to help you save a bit of time, we’ve listed some of their details below.

Our Panel Of Doctors Covering Cambridgeshire

First of all, before looking at local services that you might need to contact, one other thing you’ll need if you’re making a personal injury claim is a medical assessment by an independent doctor. Your solicitor could use one of our panel of doctors covering the UK which would mean you shouldn’t have to travel too far.

Here are some of the doctors covering Cambridgeshire that could be used:

Sajive BansalThe Coach House Clinic,
Anstey Hall,
Cambridge, CB2 9LG.
Asef ZafarChivers Way,
Cambridge, CB24 9AD.
Mamtha KumarPreston Physio Clinic,
Alexandra Road,
Peterborough, PE1 3DE.

The doctor will carry out their assessment during your appointment and then ask you some questions about your injuries. They’ll ask about the injuries you sustained and also, how they affected you. Finally, a report will be prepared for your personal injury solicitor which will be used to help calculate the amount of compensation you’ll be entitled to.

Because the report is so important to your solicitor, they will insist that a medical assessment is carried out for all personal injury claims.

North Cambridgeshire Hospital

Here are the details you’ll need if you need to contact the local hospital because you’re requesting medical records.

North Cambridgeshire Hospital,
Churchill Road,
Cambridgeshire, PE13 3AB.

Cambridgeshire and Peterborough NHS Foundation Trust

Here are the details for the main NHS trust operating in Cambridgeshire:

Cambridgeshire and Peterborough NHS Foundation Trust.
Trust Headquarters,
Elizabeth House,
Fulbourne Hospital,
Cambridge, CB21 5EF.

Cambridgeshire County Council

Should you need to get in touch with the local authority, here are their details:

Cambridgeshire County Council,
Shire Hall,
Castle Hill,
Cambridge, CB3 0AP.

Cambridgeshire Constabulary

If you need to talk to the police because you want to report an incident to them, here are the details you can use.

Cambridgeshire Constabulary,
Police Headquarters,
Hichingbrooke Park,
Cambridgeshire, PE29 6NP.

Written by BT.

Edited by CE.