When you are made to suffer because of somebody else’s negligence, you are well within your rights to hire a no win no fee solicitor to help you claim compensation. In this guide, we are specifically going to explain how no win no fee solicitors covering East Sussex could help you make a claim.
Here at No Win No Fee Expert, we have a team of specialist advisors who are more than happy to offer free claims advice and a no-obligation assessment of your circumstancrs. To start your claim right away, please call 0800 073 8802 and we will connect you to our panel of no win no fee solicitors covering East Sussex.
Alternatively, to find out more about the different types of claims that are possible, please carry on reading.
How No Win No Fee Solicitors Could Help You
A no win no fee solicitor could take on your claim and help you seek compensation if:
- Somebody who owed you a duty of care;
- Was negligent; and
- Caused you to suffer financially, physically or psychologically.
Also, your claim needs to be made within the relevant time limit. For instance, the personal injury claims time limit is usually 3-years. Outside of that period, a claim isn’t usually possible.
When the solicitor agrees that your case is strong enough to take on, they’ll provide you with a Conditional Fee Agreement (CFA). This is your contract and really useful because it states that you won’t pay the solicitor’s fees unless they win compensation for you and, when they do win the case, it confirms the level of ‘success fee’ you’ll pay.
Success fees are used to cover the solicitor’s fees. They are limited by law to 25% of your compensation and are deducted before it is sent to you.
Should you have any queries or want to clarify how long you have to claim once you’ve read this guide, please call an advisor for free, no obligation advice.
Choose Your No Win No Fee Service Or Accident Claim
- East Sussex Road Traffic Accident Cases
- Medical Negligence Solicitors Covering East Sussex
- East Sussex Work Injury Compensation Claims
- Claim With Holiday Compensation Solicitors
- Claim Criminal Injuries Compensation With A No Win No Fee Solicitor
- More Examples Of No Win No Fee Personal Injury Claims
- Claim For Financial Service, Pension And Annuity Mis Selling
- Tenancy Deposit Protection Claim
- Housing Disrepair And Personal Injury Claims
- Begin A No Win No Fee Claim Today
- East Sussex County Resources
East Sussex Road Traffic Accident Cases
A road traffic accident in could lead to serious injuries which mean that you might be eligible for a compensation claim if the accident was caused by another driver. If you are unfortunate enough to suffer an injury in an accident in East Sussex, we recommend that you:
- Take as many photographs of the accident scene as possible.
- Try to obtain dashcam footage.
- Visit East Sussex accident and emergency for treatment.
- Ask witnesses for their details.
There are some common injuries which can result from East Sussex road accidents like head injuries, neck injuries (including whiplash), broken bones, severe cuts and bruises, and soft tissue damage. Our panel of no win no fee solicitors covering East Sussex could help you claim for any of these so please call to discuss your options today.
Medical Negligence Solicitors Covering East Sussex
We have a panel of medical negligence solicitors covering East Sussex who could help you claim if you’ve been injured or made ill following substandard treatment.
You can make a claim against the NHS or private healthcare providers and it could be due to negligence in either medical or cosmetic treatments. Some examples of medical negligence you could claim for include:
- A misdiagnosis which causes you to suffer because you have to wait for treatment.
- Superbugs in hospitals which make you ill.
- Care home negligence leading to bedsores, fractures or bruising.
- Avoidable injuries during childbirth.
- Medication errors causing side effects.
- Pain during treatment because of an anaesthetic error.
- Surgical negligence leading to avoidable injuries.
East Sussex Work Injury Compensation Claims
Any employer in the UK has a duty of care toward their employees because of the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974. This means that employers need to assess the workplace and remove any dangers they find, where possible, to try and keep staff as safe as possible.
Therefore, if you suffer an accident at work and it was caused by any of the following, you could be eligible to make a claim:
- A generally unsafe working environment.
- Missing or inadequate protective equipment.
- Faulty or poorly maintained equipment.
- A lack of proper training.
Claim With Holiday Compensation Solicitors
Our panel of holiday compensation solicitors could help you claim if you’ve suffered an injury while abroad. The claims process is similar to UK compensation claims but how you make your claim will depend on how you booked your holiday.
For injuries sustained while using a service supplied by a UK package holiday company, the claim could be made against them. This usually comes with a 3-year time limit.
When you’ve booked the holiday independently, you could still make a claim, but it will be using local laws and the time limit might be reduced depending on where in the world your accident happened. Our panel of no win no fee solicitors could still help with these type of claims, so please get in touch today.
Claim Criminal Injuries Compensation With A No Win No Fee Solicitor
You could use our panel of no win no fee solicitors covering East Sussex to help you claim from the Criminal Injuries Compensation Authority (CICA). They are a government body that are able to compensate victims of violent crimes for physical and psychological injuries as well as some financial losses caused by those injuries.
As CICA claims aren’t the same as personal injury claims, there are some different rules and criteria. These include:
- A 2-year time limit.
- Crimes must have been reported to the police.
- When claiming for multiple injuries, the most severe injury will receive 100% compensation, the next will receive 30% and the next will receive 15%.
It’s worth bearing in mind that in some crimes, such as historical cases, the time limit for CICA claims could be waived or extended.
We could help you claim criminal injuries compensation if you call and speak with one of our advisors today. They will listen to what happened and let you know if you have a chance of receiving compensation.
More Examples Of No Win No Fee Personal Injury Claims
Here, in brief, are some more claims a personal injury solicitor could help you make:
- Claims for injuries sustained by children are possible at any point before they turn 18. A responsible adult will become a ‘litigation friend’ and represent them during the claim. Any compensation awarded is placed into a trust fund and managed by local courts.
- If you slip, trip or fall because of somebody else’s negligence, you might be able to sue them for compensation. This could be the case if your accident happened because a floor was wet following cleaning, but where no warning signs were used.
- Similarly, if you’re involved in an accident in a public place like a car park, shopping centre or even on a footpath, you could sue the council or business responsible for the area if their negligence caused the accident to occur.
Claim For Financial Service, Pension And Annuity Mis Selling
Did you know you could claim compensation for pension or annuity mis-selling? Well if you lost money as a result of a financial advisor not following rules set out by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), a claim could be possible. As well as pensions and annuities, the rules cover other financial products like mortgages and investments.
Some of the FCA rules include:
- Ensuring the client understands the terms and conditions fully.
- Considering the client’s health and lifestyle prior to selling a product.
- Making sure the fees and ongoing charges are explained.
- Giving the client a full range of products to ensure they can make an informed decision.
- Not pressuring the client into making a choice.
Tenancy Deposit Protection Claim
Our panel of no win no fee solicitors covering East Sussex could also help you make a tenancy deposit protection claim. That could be the case if the council, a private landlord or housing association has failed to follow rules regarding Tenancy Deposit Schemes (TDS).
You could claim if you’ve lost out because your landlord:
- Failed to put your deposit into a TDS in the first 30 days.
- Removed the deposit from the scheme before your tenancy agreement ended.
- Or if you weren’t told, in writing, where your money had been secured.
Housing Disrepair And Personal Injury Claims
Any landlord who lets out a property has a duty of care and contractual obligation to repair some defects to keep the property habitable. Therefore, if you’ve been injured or made ill because your landlord failed to fix a fault, which they were aware of, you could claim compensation for housing disrepair. Furthermore, you could claim if the fault caused your personal belongings to become damaged too.
Some of the faults which could lead to a claim include:
- Damp or mould.
- Leaking roofs or pipes.
- Structural defects.
- Fire hazards or electrical hazards.
- Blocked drains.
- Broken boilers supplying hot water.
Begin A No Win No Fee Claim Today
Hopefully, you are now ready to begin your claim. If so, we can be contacted on 0800 073 8802 or, if you’d like us to call you, you can fill in our online enquiry form. For any of the circumstances that we discuss, we’ll use the following process:
Get In Touch With Us
First of all, you need to contact us to start the ball rolling.
Discuss Your Situation
Then we can assess your claim for free. If the case is strong enough, we could introduce you to one of our panel of no win no fee solicitors covering East Sussex.
Manage Your Claim And Stay Up To Date
East Sussex County Resources
When you make a no win no fee claim, you’ll probably need to speak with a local hospital, the police or the council to report your accident or to request information. Therefore, we’ve listed their details in the coming sections of this guide.
Our Panel Of Doctors Covering East Sussex
An essential part of any personal injury claim is a medical assessment from an independent doctor.There is a panel of doctors across the UK meaning your solicitor could arrange an appointment with one so that you don’t have to travel too far.
Here are some of the doctors covering East Sussex:
|Kashif Aziz||Cornfield Road,
Eastbourne, BN21 4QG.
|Salman Baig||Physio First,
Eastbourne, BN21 4RL.
|Mirella Radici||Carlisle Parade,
Hastings, TN34 1JG.
The doctor will assess you during your appointment and also ask some questions about your injuries. Then, they’ll put together a report for your personal injury lawyer. This report will contain information regarding your injuries including:
- The injuries you sustained.
- How serious they were.
- How they affected daily life.
- And finally, whether there will be any longer-lasting effects.
Your solicitor will use this report, in conjunction with other evidence, to help calculate how much compensation you could be entitled to. Therefore, medical assessments are mandatory for all personal injury claims.
If you need to contact the main hospital in East Sussex because you want to request medical records or other information, here are their details:
East Sussex, TN37 7PT.
East Sussex Healthcare NHS Trust
Here are the details for the local NHS trust:
East Sussex Healthcare NHS Trust.
Seaford, BN25 1DH.
East Sussex County Council
If you need to contact the local authority so that you can report an incident, here are their details:
East Sussex County Council,
St Anne’s Crescent,
Lewes, BN7 1UE.
Finally, to get in touch with the local police, here are the details you’ll need:
Sussex Police Headquarters,
East Sussex, BN7 2DZ.
Written by BT.
Edited by CE.