Littlehampton No Win No Fee Solicitors – Compensation Claims Compare And Review Guide

No Win No Fee Solicitors Littlehampton

No Win No Fee Solicitors Littlehampton

If you have been injured in an accident which was not your fault, were harmed by negligent medical care, have a dispute with your landlord or were mis sold a financial service, you may be owed compensation.

The team at No Win No Fee Expert can provide a nationwide service of solicitors covering Littlehampton to claimants. Our expert panel are able to conduct a variety of different compensation claims and your location (or the location where an accident happened) should not affect your ability to claim.

In this guide, we look at just some of the different circumstances in which our panel of solicitors could help residents of Littlehampton. To learn more, you can contact us by calling on the number at the top of this page or by clicking here to enquire online.

What Is A No Win No Fee Solicitor?

Before we look at how our panel of solicitors could help you we will briefly answer the question “what is a no win no fee solicitor?”

No win no fee solicitors are those who provide services to a claimant through a ‘Conditional Fee Agreement’ (CFA). The idea behind this is that it will allow someone to begin a compensation claim without needing to think about how they could pay for their solicitor’s services. Instead of needing to make upfront payments, the solicitor will be paid in the event that the claimant receives compensation. Typically, the solicitor will charge a set percentage of this fee, currently capped at a maximum of 25%.

Before you choose to go ahead with a claim, your personal injury solicitor will explain what services they will provide to you, how the claims process will work and how they expect to be paid. This will all be set out in the agreement you sign with them.

We have a more detailed guide on no win no fee solicitors here. Please read on to learn about the different types of compensation claim you could make.

Choose Your No Win No Fee Service Or Accident Claim

Littlehampton Traffic And Car Accident Claims

Whether you have been injured by a Littlehampton car accident, Littlehampton cycle accident or other form of accident on a Littlehampton road, you could be entitled to compensation for your suffering. Traffic and vehicle accidents are some of the most common reasons why people need to claim compensation. In order to claim compensation for an injury, such as whiplash, you will need to show that the other motorist or road user was at fault and that they were (at least partially) liable for your accident.

At this resource you can learn more about making a whiplash injury claim and here you could also learn more about road casualty statistics in the UK.

No Win No Fee Medical Malpractice Claims

A healthcare practitioner owes their patient a duty of care regardless of the medical services in question. If a substandard of treatment is dispensed, it could lead to avoidable injuries or illnesses. There are a variety of sectors in which this may occur, such as hospital care, palliative treatment, GP appointments, dental care or nursing home care.

In order to claim compensation, you will need to show that you were owed a duty of care by a medical practitioner. It needs to be shown that this harm could have been avoided if the medical professional had followed acceptable standards of care, as some injuries can occur even when procedures are followed correctly.

We have a guide which looks in more detail about claims for medical negligence (found here). If after reading this you still have any questions or are ready to claim compensation, you can contact us to make a no win no fee accident claim.

Littlehampton Work Accident Compensation Claims

No matter what job role you have, the equipment you need to use, or your working environment, your employer has a duty of care to ensure your safety within in the workplace. They should:

  • Carry out risk assessments to identify any potential hazards.
  • Take reasonable steps to address them.
  • Ensure that equipment/machinery is kept up to standard and well-maintained.
  • Ensure that you are fully trained in how to carry out your job
  • Provide you with any safety or protective equipment necessary.

If your employer acts in a negligent way and if this act of negligence leads to an accident and/or injury, you may be able to make a work accident compensation claim. You do not need to worry about your employment when making a claim as such cases are brought against your employer’s insurance provider. Your employer cannot dismiss you for making a claim, nor can they prevent you from doing so.

If injured in the workplace, you should make sure that you report the accident to your employer as soon as possible and check that they do record it in their accident report log. This may be cited as evidence in your work accident compensation claim.

Holiday Personal Injury Claims

Personal injury claims are not limited to accidents in the UK. If you were injured abroad on holiday or travelling for work on a flight, you could still claim compensation through a solicitor in the UK, providing the trip was booked through a UK tour operator. You may also be able to claim compensation if your flight was delayed or cancelled.

There are numerous different circumstances in which people may be injured on holiday, however there are circumstances which may be seen more commonly. These could include:

  • Being involved in transport accidents – such as on a pre-booked transfer.
  • Hotel swimming pools may not have been correctly maintained and be in a state of disrepair – leading to injury, or not cleaned – leading to illness.
  • If you pre-booked an activity or excursion as part of a package holiday and were injured because of negligence on the part of the activity provider.

To make a personal injury claim for a package holiday accident or other incident abroad, contact our team. We could tell you whether one of our panel of solicitors covering Littlehampton could help you.

Compensation As The Victim Of A Violent Crime

As well as helping people to claim for an accident in Littlehampton, our panel of solicitors could also help people to claim compensation if they have been deliberately harmed by another person in a criminal assault, attack or through sexual abuse. Such instances could leave victims with psychological or physical injuries, ranging from soft tissue injuries and fractures to post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD). If you have been the victim of such an attack, the perpetrator may or may not have been caught, charged or convicted.

If you do not know who your attacker was or if they have not yet been caught/convicted of the attack, you may still be able to claim compensation through the Criminal Injuries Compensation Authority – commonly known as the CICA. This is a government backed scheme that awards settlement amounts to blameless victims of violent crime.

If you contact us today, we could connect you to a solicitor from our panel who could help you make a criminal injury claim for your injuries.

What Further Accidents Could Be Claimed For?

There are lots of other circumstances in which an accident in Littlehampton could happen and for which you could make a personal injury claim. For example, if you visited a health and beauty practitioner or hair salon for a treatment you could suffer an injury – such as a chemical burn – if the correct steps are not taken to check products are safe to use on you. You could also suffer a trip or a fall when walking through a shop or slip over on a spillage in a restaurant. If another person could have addressed the hazard and prevented your accident, you could be able to claim compensation.

Remember, our panel of personal injury solicitors could help you to claim compensation for many different types of accident. Contact us today to see if we could help you.

Claims For The Mis Selling Of Financial Products In The UK

In recent years there have been high profile instances of wide scale mis selling of financial products in the UK. Perhaps the most prominent instance of people being affected is the mis selling of payment protection insurance to millions of customers. The Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) stipulates that financial products should be sold in a way which is fair and not misleading.

If you think that a financial product or service has been mis sold to you, and you lost out financially in some way as a result, you could claim compensation for any losses.

Common examples of how a product or service may have been mis sold to you could include:

  • Sales persons failing to provide you with all the necessary information in order to make an informed choice.
  • Not being informed about fees and charges or alternative services could also count as mis selling.
  • If you were pressured into choosing a particular product or service you could also claim compensation.
  • If you were made to choose a product or service which is not suitable for your needs it may also have been mis sold to you.

No Win No Fee Tenancy Deposit Dispute Claims

At the start of a tenancy, you may have to pay your landlord a deposit. In order the protect both the landlord and tenant, this deposit should be placed into a government approved Tenancy Deposit Scheme (TDS). If your landlord has not followed the correct steps to protect your deposit or if they are withholding you deposit at the end of a tenancy without good reason, you could seek compensation.

You could be able to claim between one and three times the value of your deposit in compensation if the landlord did not follow the rules in place. The deposit must be protected within 30 days of payment to the landlord. Upon placing into a deposit scheme the landlord should provide you with written information of where and how the deposit is protected. The deposit should remain protected in this scheme for the duration of your tenancy and, if you have adhered to the terms of your tenancy, should be returned to you at the end of the tenancy.

If you are in a dispute with your landlord over the protection or return of your deposit, please contact our panel of no win no fee solicitors covering Littlehampton to see if you could claim compensation.

No Win No Fee Housing Disrepair Compensation

If you rent your home (e.g. a flat, house or other accommodation) your landlord has an obligation to make sure that the property is fit and safe for someone to live in. They must take steps to carry out any repairs which are needed, such as fixing broken plumbing and heating systems or repair a damaged floor. The need for such repairs should be reported by the tenant. If they have not done so, you could have suffered financial losses, damage to your property, become sick, or been injured.

Some of the ways in which tenants could be harmed by disrepair in housing may include contracting an illness caused by damp or by mould or if their possessions are either destroyed or are damaged by circumstances such as mould, damp or burst pipes. You may suffer a physical injury, such as tripping over or be out of pocket by having to pay a higher utility bill if heating or hot water are not working properly.

If a tenant has informed their landlord of the need to carry out such repairs and the landlord has not addressed this, resulting in an injury/illness/financial loss, they may be liable for the negative effects you suffered. If a claim does need to go to court, there are pre-action steps which must be completed.

Start A Claim Today

Start your compensation claim today with No Win No Fee Expert. Our nationwide service could help you if you have reason to seek compensation for negligence. To find out if we could help you, just follow the simple steps below.

Get In Touch With Our Team

You can get in contact with our team and be connected with a no win no fee solicitor covering Littlehampton either by dialing 0800 073 8802, or by clicking above to contact us online.

Discuss Your Situation

Once you have got in contact with our team they can discuss your situation with you. They will look at what happened, how you were harmed and whether a solicitor covering Littlehampton would be able to help you claim compensation. An advisor may be able to provide you with guidance and support in the early stages of your claim.

Manage Your Claim And Stay Up-To-Date

Once you have started your claim you will be kept up-to-date on its progress by your solicitor. They will communicate with you as your claim progresses and inform you if an offer is made by the defendant.

Littlehampton Resources

If you have been harmed in some way, whether in an accident in the workplace, whilst using the local areas roads or been harmed due to negligent medical care, you may require additional help beyond that of a solicitor.

Below we include details of doctors we work with in this area as well as local medical services, the council and police.

Our Panel Of Doctors Covering Littlehampton

At No Win No Fee Expert, we have a nationwide panel of doctors who could conduct medical examinations. In many cases, your solicitor may request that you visit a doctor who could examine your injury or your illness.

Below we have included details of the doctors covering the West Sussex area. Your examination may be carried out by another doctor or at another location.

Dr. Philippa KeechChichester - Forum House
Stirling Road,
PO19 7DN
Dr. Ali Al-bahraniChichester Physiotherapy & Sports Injury Clinic
City Business centre,
Basin Road
PO19 8DU
Dr. Muhammad Ather177 Goring Road,
BN12 4PA

Zachary Merton Hospital

Local medical care may be provided by the Zachary Merton Hospital. The hospital operates an inpatient unit as well as a Family Nurse Partnership.

Glenville Road
West Sussex
BN16 2EA

Online information:

Sussex Community NHS Foundation Trust

The Sussex Community NHS Foundation Trust operates a number of hospital and community care services in this area. In the event of medical negligence or malpractice, the Trust can be contacted at this address.

Sussex Community NHS Foundation Trust HQ
Brighton General Hospital
Elm Grove

Arun District Council

Public areas such as streets and public parks as well as leisure facilities may be operated by or in partnership with Arun District Council. Personal injury claims may be made against the council in some circumstances.

Arun Civic Centre
Maltravers Road
West Sussex
BN17 5LF

Online services:

Sussex Police

If you have been injured in an accident on Littlehampton’s roads or have been assaulted, you can report what has happened to you to the Sussex Police. Some incidents can be reported online using the website below. If you intend to claim compensation, you may need a crime or incident number.

Sussex Police Headquarters
Church Lane,

Report it online:

Written by R.L.

Edited by H.E.