Waltham Forest No Win No Fee Solicitors – Compensation Claims Compare And Review Guide

No Win No Fee Solicitors Waltham Forest

No Win No Fee Solicitors Waltham Forest

Here at No Win No Fee Expert, we strongly believe that if you’ve suffered because of somebody else’s negligence, then you should consider using a no win no fee solicitor to help you seek compensation. Whether your injured while on holiday, looking for compensation for an accident at work or you’re looking to make a criminal assault compensation claim, our panel of no win no fee solicitors covering Waltham Forest could help you.

When you get in touch, our team of friendly advisors can offer free advice and a no-obligation assessment of your claim. To discuss starting a claim today, please call 0800 073 8802.

If you’d like more information about the types of claims that are possible, please continue reading.

No Win No Fee Explained

Using a no win no fee solicitor means that any financial risk involved with claiming is reduced. That’s because, when the solicitor takes on your case, you’ll both sign a Conditional Fee Agreement (CFA). This is a contract between you both and it explains that you don’t have to pay any solicitor’s fees unless compensation is awarded.

When a case is won, the CFA will explain that you’ll pay the solicitor a success fee. This is a percentage of your compensation which is deducted and paid to the solicitor before the rest is sent to you. By law, the success fee can’t be any more than 25% of your compensation.

Because the solicitor risks not being paid (if a case isn’t won), they have to pick which cases they take on. You’ll usually be asked to demonstrate that:

  • You have been made to suffer (financially, physically or psychologically);
  • By somebody who owed you a duty of care;
  • And the suffering was caused by a negligent act.

As well as those criteria, your claim will need to made before any relevant time limit passes. The personal injury claims time limit is generally 3-years from the date of your accident. Other claims have their own time limits. For example, a criminal injury claim has a 2-year limit and package holiday claims have 3-years. It’s best to check with an advisor because there are certain circumstances where the time limit might vary.

Choose Your No Win No Fee Service Or Accident Claim

Waltham Forest Car Crash And Traffic Accident Claims

Any road traffic accident that occurs when you have suffered injuries through no fault of your own due to a third parties negligence could mean a personal injury lawyer could help you to make a claim if the accident was caused by another driver or road user. There are any number of injuries which could occur in a road traffic accident. Here are some of the more common injuries that lead to claims for compensation:

  • Concussion and head injuries.
  • Back injuries.
  • Broken or fractured bones.
  • Ligament damage.
  • Severe cuts and bruises.
  • Neck injuries and whiplash.
  • Soft tissue damage.

We recommend acting quickly to secure evidence if you’re involved in a Waltham Forest car accident. Doing so could make the difference between winning or losing your claim. Therefore, we recommend that you:

  • Video or photograph the accident scene.
  • Ask witnesses for their details.
  • See if there is any dashcam footage.
  • Visit the local A&E or your GP because medical records can be used to prove what injuries you sustained.

No Win No Fee Medical Negligence Claim Examples

If you’re injured or made ill following substandard treatment by a medical professional, then our panel of no win no fee solicitors covering Waltham Forest could help you make a medical negligence claim.

Claims are possible against private healthcare companies as well as the NHS even if you signed a consent form or waiver.

Here are some examples of medical negligence:

  • Illnesses such as sepsis caused by hospital superbugs.
  • Any pain during treatment caused by an anaesthetic error.
  • Injuries in childbirth (to either baby or mother) which could’ve been avoided.
  • Suffering caused by medication errors.
  • Negligent surgery which leads to avoidable injuries.
  • Pain and suffering caused by a misdiagnosis which delays treatment.

Claim Compensation For An Accident At Work In Waltham Forest

Any employer, from small family-run companies to multi-national corporations have a duty of care to try and keep staff safe while at work according to the Health and Safety at Work Act (1974). In practical terms, they should assess the workplace for any dangers and take steps to reduce them where possible.

Things employers could do to reduce risks include:

  • Ensuring all staff are trained properly in their duties.
  • Making sure the company has a health and safety policy and staff are aware of it.
  • Maintaining all equipment to the manufacturer’s guidelines.
  • Providing safety equipment where required.

If you’ve been injured in an accident at work because one of the above didn’t happen, our panel of no win no fee solicitors covering Waltham Forest could help you claim.

No Win No Fee Claims If Injured While On Holiday

When you’re involved in an accident abroad, if it was caused by somebody else’s negligence you might be entitled to make a claim against them. Under package holiday regulations, if you were injured while using a service sold to you by a package holiday provider, the claim could be made against them.

If you booked your holiday in any other way, a claim could still be made but it’d be against the party responsible. Whereas a package holiday claim generally has a 3-year time limit, the time limit would be dictated by the rules in the country in which your accident happened.

Some examples of holiday accident claims include:

  • Airport or in-flight accidents.
  • Hotel transfer or hire car collisions.
  • Cruise ship accidents.
  • Food poisoning.
  • Injuries caused by excursions or sporting activities.
  • Hotel accidents.

As making a claim of this nature is complex, you may be pleased to know that our panel of no win no fee solicitors are well versed in international law and may be able to help you make a claim.

No Win No Fee Criminal Assault Compensation Claims

It’s not that well known that if you’re the victim of a violent crime, you could make a compensation claim using the Criminal Injuries Compensation Authority (CICA). They are a government body who allow claims for physical and psychological injuries caused as a result of a violent crime.

There is a 2-year time limit for making a claim of this nature,  but this could be waived for historical cases.

Our panel of no win no fee solicitors covering Waltham Forest have the knowledge and experience to help with CICA claims. Please call the number at the top of the screen if you’d like to discuss your options.

Further Waltham Forest Injury Claims

Before we move on to other types of claims we could help you with, here are a few more personal injury claims:

  • Children’s accident claims. A parent could claim on behalf of their child at any point before they turn 18. Failing that, the victim has 3-years from their 18th birthday to claim themselves.
  • Public accidents. If you’re injured in a public place like on a footpath, in a shopping centre or in a car park, you could claim against the operator or local authority if their negligence caused the accident.
  • Slips, trips or falls. If a slip or fall is caused by negligence, such as a slippery floor with no warning signs, a broken handrail or an icy pathway, you could claim against the responsible party.

Pension Mis Selling Complaints And Claims

In recent years, pension mis-selling complaints have risen fairly rapidly. As well as pensions, the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) regulates the sale of financial products such as annuities, mortgages and investments.

If a financial advisor fails to follow FCA rules, causing you to lose money, you could seek compensation against them. Some of those rules include:

  • Informing you of all fees and charges linked to a product.
  • Making you aware of the key terms and conditions.
  • Giving you a choice of products because if you’re only given one or two, you can’t make an informed decision.
  • Discussing your lifestyle and health history before recommending a product.
  • Not pressuring you into choosing a product.

If you have any letters or emails showing poor advice from a financial advisor, then they could be used as evidence to support your claim. To discuss your circumstances in more detail, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Tenancy Deposit Dispute Resolution Claims

Our panel of no win no fee solicitors covering Waltham Forest could help you with tenancy deposit disputes. Under rules introduced in 2007, landlords must use a Tenancy Deposit Scheme (TDS). A TDS helps ensure your deposit isn’t retained unfairly.

The rules that a landlord must follow include:

  • Putting your deposit into a TDS within 30 days of receiving it.
  • Ensuring you’re told, in writing, which TDS has been used.
  • Not removing the deposit before the end of your tenancy agreement.

Housing Disrepair No Win No Fee Claims

You could make a no win no fee housing disrepair claim if a landlord fails to fix a problem that was reported to them which:

  • Causes you an injury.
  • Makes you ill.
  • Causes your belongings to become damaged.

Private landlords, housing associations and councils have a duty or contractual obligation to ensure the properties they rent out are habitable. You could claim if you’ve suffered because any of the following weren’t repaired:

  • Mould or damp.
  • Broken hot water or heating systems.
  • Leaking roofs or pipes.
  • Blocked drainage systems.
  • Structural defects.
  • Electrical or fire hazards.

Try to retain any emails, letters or text messages you’ve used to report a problem. These could all be used as evidence to support your housing disrepair claim.

Start A Claim Today

To make your claim today, please call us on 0800 073 8802. Alternatively, complete this online enquiry form to arrange a callback. For any compensation claim, we’ll use the process below:

Get In Touch With Us

When you contact our team, we’ll start the ball rolling.

Discuss Your Situation

We’ll look at what’s happened and what evidence you have to support a claim. We could then introduce you to one of our panel of no win no fee solicitors covering Waltham Forest.

Manage Your Claim And Stay Up To Date

If a solicitor takes on your claim, they’ll provide regular updates as the case advances.

Helpful Waltham Forest Resources

When you make a no win no fee claim, the chances are that you’ll need to contact the police, a hospital or the local authority because you require information from them. Therefore, we’ve listed their details below.

Our Panel Of Doctors Covering Waltham Forest

If you decide to make a personal injury claim, you’ll need to have a medical assessment by an independent doctor. As a nationwide company, we work with a panel of doctors all over the country. Here are some of the doctors who can conduct Waltham Forest assessments:

Salman BaigHigh Street,
Statford, E15 2NE.
Laura PallaresElectric Avenue,
Enfield, EN3 7XU.
Masroor Ahmad1st Call Osteopaths,
Bramley Road,
Enfield, N14 4UY.

During the appointment, you’ll be asked a number of questions about your injuries while the doctor assess you. They will then produce a report for your personal injury solicitor. The report will be used by the solicitor to work out how much compensation you could claim for. It will contain information about your injuries, their severity and the short and long-term effect of the injuries.

Whipps Cross University Hospital

If you need to get in touch with the local hospital because you need to request medical records, here are their details.

Whipps Cross University Hospital,
Whipps Cross Road,
London, E11 1NR.
Web: www.bartshealth.nhs.uk/whipps-cross

Barts Health NHS Trust

Please use the following to contact the local NHS trust in Waltham Forest:

Barts Health NHS Trust.
Trust Headquarters,
Executive Offices,
80 Newark Street,
London, E1 2ES.

Waltham Forest Council

Should you need to contact the local authority because you need to report an incident, here are their details.

Waltham Forest Council,
Waltham Forest Town Hall,
Forest Road,
London, E17 4JF.
Web: www.walthamforest.gov.uk/content/contact-waltham-forest-council

Metropolitan Police

If you need to contact the police during your claim, here are the details for the local force:

Metropolitan Police Headquarters,
New Scotland Yard,
Victoria Embankment,

Written by BT.

Edited by CE.