We are a well established law firm with decades of experience in terms of personal injury/accidents claims and can assist and meet the needs regarding any personal injury matter. No case is too big or too small as we deal with a broad spectrum of personal injury cases on a daily basis. We are here waiting to answer any queries you may have regarding a personal injury case you may have. We offer all potential clients free legal advice along with a free consultation without any obligation to appoint us as your legal representatives, so you have nothing to lose by contacting us but everything to gain. By calling us today you will receive free advice on the merits of your claim and advice on the most appropriate action to take. Speaking to an expert solicitor can put your mind at ease and explain how much of the claim process will be handles by us with little input from you, so no more added stress. We are very lucky to be a leading law firm within the personal injury sector as we have an outstanding team of solicitors who specialise in all areas of personal injury. If you are not sure as to whether you have a claim or even more so whether you would like to pursue a claim for compensation why not talk it trough with one of our expert solicitors who have a profound amount of knowledge in this area.
Types of Accident Claims we Deal With
- Road Traffic Accidents
- Work Place Accidents
- Slip, Trip or Fall Accidents
- Accidents in a Public Place
- Other Accidents caused through negligence
Who Can Make a Road Traffic Accident Compensation Claim?
Unfortunately, road traffic accidents happen every day on public roads and can just involve one car however in many circumstances usually more than one car is involved. In some cases concerning road accidents it is obvious as soon as the accidents has happened why or who may have caused the accident although in some incidents it may be difficult to see who is at fault. For those wanting to make a claim for compensation due to a road traffic accident it’s essential to establish who is at fault as this will indicate if compensation can be claimed for any injuries that you may have suffered.
- Can The Driver of the Vehicle Make A Claim for Compensation?
- In most road traffic accidents there will be two or more drivers and it is likely that one of the drivers may be at fault, however it is fair to say that in some circumstances both drivers can be at fault at can make a claim for 50% of their injuries. If it is determined which driver is at fault then they are not entitled to make a claim for their injuries sustained, it is only the driver who is not at fault who can make a claim.
- Can a Passenger of a Vehicle Make a Claim for Compensation?
- If a passenger in a car is involved in a road traffic accident regardless of whether they was in the car which was responsible for the accident they can make a claim for compensation.
- Can a Cyclist Make a Claim for Compensation?
- If a cyclist is involved in an accident due to the negligence of a third party and has sustained an injury then they have the right to make a claim for compensation.
- Pedestrians, Can They Make a Claim for Compensation?
- If a pedestrian is somehow injured due to the negligence of a road user then they may be able to make a claim for personal injury compensation, furthermore, even if the pedestrian is somehow partly to blame for the accident they still may be able to make a claim for compensation.
Workplace Accidents and Claiming Compensation
Work place accidents are just that, an accident that happened at work or in work time and more often than not are not at the fault of another or the organisation. However workplace accidents that do occur which are due to the negligence of the employer and the employee is injured then they may be entitled to make a claim for their injuries through a workplace accident claim.
Accidents in a Public Place/Slip or Trip Compensation Claims
Those that own and manage land have a duty to ensure that such land is safe and well maintained. Most land and property owners have insurance put in place for any hazards that cause a person to hurt themselves. A person who is injured within the areas of a public pace due to the negligence of its owner may have the right to make a claim for compensation if its proven that the area was unsafe. Also for a limited time only get a Free iPad on Accident Claims.