Hammersmith and Fulham No Win No Fee Solicitors – Compensation Claims Compare And Review Guide

No Win No Fee Solicitors Hammersmith And Fulham

No Win No Fee Solicitors Hammersmith And Fulham

You might be entitled to use a no win no fee solicitor to seek compensation for suffering caused by somebody else’s negligence. In this guide, we’re going to explain when no win no fee solicitors covering Hammersmith and Fulham could help you claim. We’ll provide examples such as claiming compensation after an assault if you have an accident at work or any other accident in Hammersmith.

To begin your claim, you can call our advisors on 0800 073 8802. They offer a no obligation assessment of any claim and also free advice about claiming. Our panel of solicitors covering Hammersmith and Fulham can offer a no win no fee service for any claim they take on.

To find out more about the types of claims solicitors covering Hammersmith, London can help with, please continue reading.

Explaining No Win No Fee Claims

The chances are you’ve heard about no win no fee solicitors, but do you know how they work? First of all, they have to assess your claim because they risk not being paid if they don’t win compensation. There are a few things they look for before taking on a claim. Therefore, you could be able to use a no win no fee service if:

  • You were made to suffer (financially, physically or psychologically);
  • Because of a negligent act;
  • And the person who was negligent owed you a duty of care.

Also, your claim will need to be made within any specific time limit. The personal injury claims time limit is 3-years from the date of an accident. Other claims have different time limits (criminal injury claims are 2-years, package holiday claims are 3-years), so please call an advisor to check.

Once your solicitor has assessed your circumstances and confirmed if they are willing to take your claim on you’ll both sign a conditional fee agreement (CFA). As a result, you’ll only pay the solicitor’s fees if you are awarded compensation.

When a claim is settled and compensation is paid, the CFA will explain what success fee you’ll pay. This will be a fixed percentage of your compensation (limited to 25%) which the solicitor will deduct before sending the payment to you.

Choose Your No Win No Fee Service Or Accident Claim

No Win No Fee Hammersmith Road Traffic Accident Claims

Our panel of no win no fee solicitors covering Hammersmith and Fulham could help you claim compensation for a road traffic accident caused as a result of another road users negligence. If you are unfortunate enough to be involved in a car crash, there are number of things we recommend you do because you’ll need evidence to support your claim. These include:

  • Taking photos at the scene of the accident.
  • Asking witnesses for their details.
  • Visiting Hammersmith accident and emergency or your GP because medical records can help prove the severity of your injuries.
  • Obtaining any dashcam footage that captured what happened.

There are a number of common injuries that occur as a result of a road traffic accident including:

  • Whiplash and neck injuries.
  • Concussion and head injuries.
  • Broken bones.
  • Ligament and tendon damage.
  • Back injuries.
  • Severe cuts and lacerations.

For more information regarding road traffic accidents please do not hesitate to get in contact with us today.

Claim For Hammersmith Hospital And Other Medical Negligence

Any medical professional has a duty of care to try and keep their patient safe where possible. That means, if you are injured due to substandard treatment, you could make a medical negligence claim. That could even be true if you signed a waiver or consent form.

Some examples of medical negligence include:

  • Suffering caused by pneumonia, sepsis or other illnesses caused by superbugs in hospitals.
  • Avoidable injuries during childbirth.
  • Pain caused by anaesthetic mistakes.
  • Suffering caused by a misdiagnosis.
  • Avoidable injuries caused by negligent surgery.

Our panel of no win no fee solicitors covering Hammersmith and Fulham could help you make a medical negligence claim. For free advice on doing so, please call today.

Claim If You Have Had An Accident At Work

It can be possible to sue your employer if you’re injured at work because they failed in their duty of care. Under the Health and Safety at Work Act (1974), employers need to take steps to remove or reduce risks from the workplace where possible.

Therefore, you might be able to claim compensation if an injury was caused by:

  • A lack of training in the task in which you were injured.
  • An unsafe working environment (trip hazards, electrical hazards etc).
  • Broken or faulty machinery.
  • Insufficient safety equipment.

Please call if you believe your employer’s negligence has caused you to suffer an accident at work.

Injured On Holiday Compensation Claims

Claiming compensation if your injured while on holiday is possible in a similar way to if you are injured in the UK. So long as third party negligence has caused the accident, you could claim against them.

You could claim for holiday accident compensation for:

  • Food poisoning.
  • Hotel accidents.
  • Airport accidents.
  • Hire car or hotel transfer collisions.
  • Cruise ship accidents.
  • Excursion or sporting activity accidents.

Our panel of no win no fee solicitors covering Hammersmith and Fulham have the understanding and knowledge to help with claims in any country, so please call today for a free consultation.

No Win No Fee Hammersmith Violent Crime Victim Compensation Claims

It’s not that well known but you could claim compensation if you been injured because a violent crime was committed against you. The Criminal Injuries Compensation Authority (or CICA) is a department of the UK government which can compensate victims of violent crime for any physical or psychological injuries that they have sustained.

The claims process is not the same as others. Consequently, there are different criteria for claiming. Firstly, the crime has to have been reported to the police. Also, the time limit for CICA claims is only 2-years but this can be extended for some historic cases.

If you would like to find out if our panel of no win no fee solicitors covering Hammersmith and Fulham could help you make a claim because you were injured in a crime, please call today.

Other Accidents In Hammersmith Which Could Be Eligible For Compensation

Here, in brief, are some more personal injury claims that you could make:

  • Children’s injury claims – These can be made if an adult represents a child. This can happen at any point before the child is 18. After which the victim has 3-years to make their own claim.
  • Slips, trips and falls – If you slip or fall because somebody else was negligent, you could claim compensation. For example, if you slip as a result of a leak that hasn’t been cleared up, you might be able to claim.
  • Public place accident claims – It’s possible to claim compensation if a local authority or business are negligent and cause you to have an accident in a public place like on a footpath, in shopping centre or in a car park.

No Win No Fee Pension Mis Selling Claims Advice

In the UK, the selling of financial products is regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA). This means that if a financial advisor breaks FCA rules and you lose money as a result, you could be entitled to compensation. The types of product covered include investments, annuities, pensions and mortgages.

Some of the main rules for selling these products include:

  • Not pressuring the customer into a choice.
  • Ensuring the customer is aware of any ongoing fees and charges.
  • Explaining the important terms and conditions verbally.
  • Considering the health and lifestyle of the customer before recommending anything.
  • Providing a good range of products so the customer can make an informed decision.

For free pension mis-selling advice, please call and discuss your case with an advisor.

Rental Property Deposit Dispute Compensation Claims

When you rent a property from the council, a housing association or a private landlord, they’re obliged to follow strict rules regarding Tenancy Deposit Schemes (or TDS).  The idea behind them is to try and help prevent tenants from losing their deposit unfairly.  Some of the important rules are:

  • All deposits must be paid into a government backed TDS within 30 days.
  • The tenant must be told in writing within 30 days which scheme has been used.
  • A deposit must not be withdrawn from the TDS before the end of the tenancy agreement.

If you think you have a valid rental property deposit dispute, please call and speak with an advisor today.

Damages In Housing Disrepair Cases

If your landlord fails to fix a problem which you’ve reported to them, and you to become ill or injured as a result, you could make a housing disrepair claim against them. Likewise, if any of your belongings are damaged by the fault, you could also make a claim.

Damages in housing disrepair cases could be claimed for any of the following:

  • Leaking roofs or pipes.
  • Blocked drains.
  • Broken hot water or heating systems.
  • Electrical hazards.
  • Damp or mould.
  • Structural defects.

If possible, try to keep hold of any emails or text messages sent to your landlord because they could be used as supporting evidence in your claim.

Talk To Our Team

We hope that you are now ready to begin a claim. If that is the case, you can contact us by calling 0800 073 8802 or, if you prefer, we can call you back if you complete our online enquiry form. For all claims, we’ll use the following process:

Get In Touch With Us

First of all, you’ll need to contact us.

Discuss Your Situation

One of our team will assess your claim and the evidence you have. As a result of the assessment, we could introduce you to one of our panel of no win no fee solicitors covering Hammersmith and Fulham.

Manage Your Claim And Stay Up To Date

If the solicitor agrees to handle your claim, you’ll receive regular updates and also they’ll explain your options should you receive a settlement offer.

Hammersmith And Fulham Area Services

If you have suffered financially or physically as a result of third party negligence you may need to get in touch with the police, a hospital or a local authority. Therefore, we’ve listed some of their details below to help you save a bit of time.

Our Panel Of Doctors Covering Hammersmith And Fulham

A major part of any personal injury claim is a medical assessment carried out by an independent doctor. As we have a panel of doctors across the UK, your solicitor will probably be able to arrange a local appointment to reduced travelling times. Here are some of the doctors from our panel covering the Hammersmith and Fulham area:

Syed Zaida1 Shortlands,
Hammersmith, W6 8DR.
Salman BaigQueen Caroline Street,
Hammersmith, W6 9DX.
Amer HafeezWestern Avenue,
Hanger Lane,
London, W5 1HG

First of all, the doctor will ask you some questions about your injuries and then assess you. Then they’ll prepare a report for your personal injury solicitor which they’ll use to help calculate how much compensation you could be entitled to. The report will explain how you were injured and the severity of each injury. Finally, it’ll contain information about any longer-lasting effects your injuries might cause.

Hammersmith Hospital

Should you need to contact the local hospital because you require medical records or other information, you can use the following details:

Hammersmith Hospital,
Du Cane Road,
W12 0HS.
Web: www.imperial.nhs.uk/our-locations/hammersmith-hospital

Imperial College Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust

Should you need to contact the local NHS trust operating in Hammersmith and Fulham, here are their details:

Imperial College Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust.
Trust Headquarters,
The Bays,
South Wharf Road,
London, W2 1NY.

Hammersmith And Fulham Council

Here are the details for the local authority:

Hammersmith and Fulham Council,
Town Hall,
King Street,
London, W6 9JU.
Web: www.lbhf.gov.uk

Metropolitan Police

If you want to contact the police because you need to report an incident, here are their details:

Metropolitan Police Headquarters,
New Scotland Yard,
Victoria Embankment,

Written by BT.

Edited by CE.