Whether you’re looking to make an injury claim for an accident in Harrow that wasn’t your fault, a medical negligence claim or a financial compensation claim of any other sort, then our panel of no win no fee solicitors covering Harrow could benefit you. Making a claim with a solicitor requires no upfront payment, so at a time when you might have been financially disadvantaged by what has happened to you, you may find this type of payment scheme useful. Within this guide, we cover all you might need to know when looking to make a no win no fee claim. We’ll also discuss how our panel of solicitors could assist with a claim. All you need to do if you have any questions or would like to make a claim is call 0800 073 8802. Alternatively, why not go through the guide below to see if your query has already been answered.
How To Make A No Win No Fee Damages Claim
When you’re looking to utilise the services of a no win no fee solicitor, you may wonder how complex the process is. You may be surprised at how simple it is. If you were to call No Win No Fee Expert and utilise the services of one of our panel of no win no fee solicitors covering Harrow, then all you would have to do initially is give us a call. We would review the details of your case and then we’d advise you as to whether we feel your claim could lead to compensation. If we feel it could, we would offer to provide you with a no win no fee solicitor from our panel to take on your case. This is when you would likely receive the no win no fee agreement document, or CFA as it is often called. The document would set out the conditions that must be met for your solicitor to be paid their ‘success fee’, which would be a percentage of your final settlement. This can’t be more than 25% of the payout you receive. There is a government cap in place to prevent a solicitor from taking more than this from your settlement in fees. If a lawyer is not successful, but your claim is valid, then this success fee would not be payable.
Choose Your No Win No Fee Service Or Accident Claim
- Claim Compensation For A Car Accident In Harrow
- Examples Of Medical Negligence Claims
- Accident At Work Claims Advice
- Claim Compensation For An Accident On Holiday Abroad
- Harrow Criminal Injury Victim Compensation UK Claims
- More Personal Injury Claims You Can Make
- Financial Service And Pensions Mis Selling Claims
- Tenancy Deposit Dispute Compensation
- Claims For Disrepair In Private Housing And Social Rents
- Begin A Harrow Compensation Claim Today
- Services Covering This Area
According to 2018 statistics produced by the government, there were 1784 deaths on the road of the UK that year. You might have already been aware that you could claim compensation for injuries incurred in a car accident in Harrow that wasn’t your fault, but did you know you could also claim for other types of accident, including instances where you may have lost a loved one in a Harrow fatal car accident?
A no win no fee solicitor could help you if you have lost a loved one you depended on financially in an accident on Harrow road or in fact, any road in the UK. As part of your claim, you may be able to receive money to cover funeral costs and even some money to compensate for the loss in household income because of the death of your loved one. While no amount of money could truly compensate for the loss of a loved one, compensation could help you and your family move forward after such an accident.
Other types of road accident claims could also be handled by no win no fee solicitors covering Harrow. Whether you were a driver, passenger, cyclist, motorcyclist, pedestrian or other road user, and whether your injuries included whiplash, lacerations, burns, broken bones or head injuries, if the accident was someone else’s fault, you could claim compensation for your injuries.
Did you experience clinical negligence at the hands of a healthcare professional? Has it left you physically or mentally harmed? If so, and you could provide evidence that the medical negligence caused harm to your health, you could make a personal injury claim with the assistance of a no win no fee solicitor. Choosing an experienced personal injury solicitor from our panel could prove beneficial, as they could draw on knowledge and experience of such cases to help build a strong argument for compensation on your behalf. But what kinds of claims could you make? Here, we look at a few examples of medical negligence that could lead to a claim.
- Care home negligence – If you or a loved one has been neglected, and their health has suffered, then you may be able to make a claim. Other personal injury claims could include instances where a lack of hygiene in a care home has led to an infection that could have been avoided, etc.
- Surgical negligence – If you have had surgery, but the wrong body part was operated on, or your surgeon left instruments inside you, a personal injury lawyer could help you claim compensation.
- Dental negligence – If your dentist has not extracted the right tooth, and took out a healthy one in error, then you could use a personal injury solicitor from our panel to help you make a claim.
- Cancer negligence – If you received negligent cancer treatment which led you to have a poorer prognosis or required you to have more invasive treatment than you would have otherwise, then you could have a claim.
- Doctor/GP negligence – If misdiagnosis has led you to have treatment you didn’t need, or a late diagnosis has led to complications you would not have suffered from a timely diagnosis, then you could look into claiming compensation.
These are just a few examples. Essentially, if you have suffered harm because of medical negligence, a no win no fee solicitor could assess your claim and if they feel you could be eligible for compensation, they could take on your case on a no win no fee basis.
Accidents at work could happen in a number of ways, from trips and falls to crush injuries from machinery, or by being struck by a moving vehicle. These are just a few examples. Risks of becoming injured in a Harrow accident at work would vary from workplace to workplace. What is important, however, is that your employer takes care of these risks and lowers them as much as reasonably possible. If they fail to do so and you’re injured in an accident at work, then no win no fee solicitors covering Harrow from our panel could help you make a workplace claim. If you call the No Win No Fee Expert team, we could offer accident at work advice free of charge, and with no obligation to use our services.
You may have suffered illness or injury that has developed over time because of your employer’s negligence regarding your health and safety. These instances could also lead you to seek compensation with the assistance of a no win no fee solicitor. Conditions such as Repetitive Strain Injury, COPD, Hand-Arm Vibration Syndrome, White Finger Vibration, Industrial deafness and more could all be linked to your workplace. If there were foreseeable risks of employees developing a condition such as these and your employer did not act to reduce these risks, they could be held liable for employees’ development of these conditions.
Have you suffered injuries in an accident on holiday abroad? If so, you may assume that you would have to utilise the services of a lawyer in that country to help you with any claim. However, no win no fee solicitors covering Harrow could assist with many types of accident that could happen abroad. You could make a claim for:
- Hotel accidents that weren’t your fault – such as falls, trips, slips, falls from balconies, food poisoning etc
- Airport accidents that weren’t your fault – such as falls, slips, luggage trolley injuries, and more…
- Train accidents that weren’t your fault – such as train crashes, falls, injuries from broken fixtures and more…
- Swimming pool accidents that weren’t your fault – chemical injuries/illness, injuries from broken tiles etc…
- And more…
There are a variety of different pieces of legislation that might come into play when making a holiday claim. In fact, even if an accident happened in another country, if your injuries occurred while you booked a package holiday through a UK tour operator, you may be claiming under UK law, under the Package Travel Regulations. Other claims might be made under international law, such as the Montreal Convention. If you call our advisors, we could help advise what law you could be claiming under, and how our panel of no win no fee solicitors covering Harrow could help with your claim.
Are you considering making a claim for victim compensation in the UK because you were injured in a violent/sexual assault? Or were you injured trying to stop a violent crime, or traumatised from witnessing one? In Harrow Weald, between November 2018 and October 2019, there were 213 violent or sexual offences recorded. If you are considering making a claim for injuries sustained from violent crime, you may not be aware, but this sort of claim works slightly differently to many other personal injury claims. Claims of this type would usually be made to the Criminal Injuries Compensation Authority (CICA), and often have a shorter claims time limit than the usual personal injury claims time limit of three years (in most cases). For most CICA claims, a limit of two years could apply, meaning you may wish to instruct a no win no fee solicitor sooner rather than later, so you would not fall foul of the time limits in place.
Sexual assault/abuse historical claims
If you were assaulted or abused some years ago, and you could not process what had happened at the time, you may still be in a position to make a compensation claim for historical sexual abuse. We would be able to advise on this if you call us in confidence. We could also provide a no win no fee solicitor for your claim if you were eligible for compensation.
There are other types of incident that could lead to personal injury claims besides those we have mentioned above. These could include:
- Cases where slips, trips, or falls caused injuries and someone else was liable
- Cases where you were injured in a beauty treatment, and someone else was liable
- Cases where you were injured in a public place, and someone else was liable
- Cases where you. Were injured by a faulty product and someone else was liable
- Cases, where you suffered an allergic reaction to food, served to you and someone else was liable
In essence, if third-party liability exists in a case where you have been injured, there could be a reason for you to look for a no win no fee solicitor to help you make a claim.
You may already be aware of the pensions mis selling scandal because of the media, but how would you know whether you’d been mis sold a pension or another financial service or product?
Some clues could be:
- A financial advisor/institution didn’t advise of all the costs associated
- A financial advisor/institution didn’t advise of all the risks associated
- A financial advisor/institution didn’t offer alternative products
- A financial advisor/institution didn’t sell you something suitable for your needs
- A financial advisor/institution didn’t advise of all the terms and conditions
- A financial advisor/institution put pressure on you to choose a product
If you feel you might have been mis sold, then one call to our team could provide you with the help and advice you need. Why not call us today?
There are certain rules for tenancy deposits received after April 2007. They should be deposited in an approved scheme; you should be made aware of the details of the deposit scheme and your deposit should be returned in a timely manner once the amount has been agreed. If you are in a tenancy deposit dispute because your landlord has not acted correctly with regards to your tenancy deposit, you may have a claim for compensation. We could provide one of our panel of no win no fee solicitors covering Harrow to help you.
Have you suffered disrepair in private housing or social housing? Has the disrepair led to you being financially disadvantaged, or physically harmed? If so, then you may benefit from the assistance of one of our panel of no win no fee solicitors covering Harrow, who could help you with a claim for housing disrepair. Whether you have suffered ill-health due to mould or damp within the property, been poisoned by carbon monoxide from a faulty boiler, or lost belongings because of water damage, if you have reported the disrepair to your landlord and they have not acted on it, you could make a claim.
There is a specific protocol that should be followed for such claims. Your no win no fee solicitor could ensure that this is adhered to and help you provide a strong argument for compensation from your landlord.
Do you wish to speak to us to begin a claim, or would you like more advice?
● Get In Touch With Us
● Discuss Your Situation
We’ll listen to what has happened to you carefully, and we’ll advise on what you could do about your situation. If appropriate, we could offer to provide a no win no fee solicitor to take on your case. You don’t have to take us up on this – all advice comes with no obligation to use our services.
● Manage Your Claim And Stay Up-To-Date
If you choose to go ahead with one of our panel of no win no fee solicitors covering Harrow, they’ll be in touch with updates about your case.
Below, you could find local Harrow services that may be of use.
Our Panel Of Doctors Covering Harrow
You would need to see a doctor if you were to make a personal injury or medical negligence claim, as their report would be required to help value your claim. There are local independent doctors in the area, including:
|Salman Baig||Regus Harrow, 79 College Road, Harrow, HA1 1BD|
|Masood Ahmad||79 College Road, Harrow, HA1 1BD|
|Amer Hafeez||The Sherwood Clinic, Sherwood House, 176 Northolt Road, Harrow, HA2 0NP|
Northwick Park Hospital
Northwick Park Hospital offers maxillofacial, cardiology, orthopaedic and other acute and general services to the local population. It also has an accident and emergency department.
Northwick Park Hospital,
London North West Universal Healthcare NHS Trust
The London North West University Healthcare Trust covers Northwich Park Hospital, Ealing Hospital, Central Middlesex Hospital, Clayponds Rehabilitation hospital and more….
London North West University Healthcare NHS Trust
Northwick Park Hospital,
Written by JE.
Edited by CE.