No Win No Fee Expert aims to provide potential claimants with the information they need regarding receiving compensation without being held back by the financial cost. Whether you have been injured and it was someone else’s fault, or if you have lost out on money you were entitled to because of poor financial advice we can connect you to our panel of no win no fee solicitors covering Hartlepool. The article you are about to read aims to fill you in on the information relating to different types of injury claims and how working with our panel of personal injury solicitors can benefit you.
What Does No Win No Fee Mean?
Legal fees for making a compensation claim can be expensive. This may leave you wondering how you are going to finance your claim. With our panel of solicitors covering Hartlepool you can make a no win no fee claim. A no win no fee claim does not require you to pay any upfront costs. Under a no win no fee claim agreement your solicitor will receive a pre-arranged amount of your compensation (25% maximum) as their payment and will receive no payment if your compensation claim is unsuccessful.
Choose Your No Win No Fee Service Or Accident Claim
- No Win No Fee Hartlepool Road Traffic Accident Claims
- Hartlepool Medical Negligence No Win No Fee Claims
- Workplace Accident And Industrial Disease Compensation Claims
- Flight Delayed Or Injured On Holiday? – Claim Compensation
- No Win No Fee Compensation For Violent Crime Injuries
- What Other Accident Claims Could Be Made?
- No Win No Fee Claims For The Mis Selling Of Financial Services
- No Win No Fee Tenancy Deposit Scheme Compensation Claims
- No Win No Fee Compensation Claims For Housing Disrepair
- Make Your Claim With Our Panel Of Solicitors
- Useful Resources For The Local Area
Our panel of no win no fee solicitors could help you gain compensation for injuries that you have suffered in a Hartlepool road accident. If it can be proven that another road user was the cause of the accident then their insurance would be obliged to pay out a compensation sum. Examples of how another road user could be considered at fault for a Hartlepool traffic accident could include;
- A pedestrian stepping in front of your car while crossing the road without looking.
- A driver using their phone in their car.
- A driver turning without looking.
- A driver breaking the speed limit.
Medical negligence is an avoidable illness, an unnecessary injury or the worsening of a condition that could have been avoided if it hadn’t been for the negligence or mistakes of a doctor or a nurse or other medical or health care staff. If you have been a victim of medical negligence, you could claim against the NHS or private health care providers. Below, you will see some examples of circumstances that could be classed as medical negligence;
- Failure to correctly diagnose an illness when it would have been expected for the medical staff to do so, resulting in a lack of treatment or inappropriate treatment causing worsening health.
- Neglect of patients in residential nursing homes causing unnecessary suffering.
- Errors or accidents in surgery resulting in; infections, instruments retained in the patient’s body.
Any person or business who employs people has an obligation to ensure that they are safe as possible from accidents, industrial diseases, and other health hazards within their working environment. If your employer has fallen short of what is required under the law and you have suffered an accident then you could be entitled to make a compensation claim and your employer could be liable. Our panel of solicitors can help you do this. Examples of health and safety negligence and the effects it could have include:
- Not providing proper training to their staff i.e. the correct lifting techniques.
- Not providing safety equipment such as eye protection, Hi-Vis clothing, and gloves.
- Not providing ventilation and breathing masks to protect staff from harmful particulates and fumes which can cause long term health problems.
- Allowing a high-stress environment or workplace bullying which can lead to anxiety and depression.
- Not providing security features in the workplace such as a security guard that can lead to staff being victims of violent crimes.
If you have had a flight booked which has been delayed then you could claim compensation for the stress, inconvenience, and loss of enjoyment on a holiday. If the flight delay was on a flight that was booked as a part of a package holiday then the travel company could be liable. Travel companies could also be held liable for any injuries and accidents that you suffer while on a package holiday barring those which are not connected to an aspect of your holiday which was handled as part of the package, i.e. if you went to the beach and suffered an injury there.
If you weren’t on a package holiday then an accident abroad would have to be made through the law of the country where the accident happened. Our panel of no win no fee solicitors covering Hartlepool are knowledgeable in international law and can assist you in making a claim for injuries that happened abroad.
Is there proof that you have been the victim of a violent crime that has caused you an injury? Even if there has not been a guilty conviction you could be entitled to claim for criminal injury compensation. The Government awards criminal injury compensation to victims of crime via the Criminal Injury Compensation Authority CICA.
In addition to violent crimes such as mugging or assault, you can also claim compensation for being the victim of rape and sexual abuse. Most crimes have a two-year time limit on when the victim can claim compensation, however in some cases of sexual abuse compensation claims this time limit need not apply as many victims do not feel able to come forward with their testimonies until a number of years have passed.
A wide variety of everyday accidents could, in fact, give you the right to make a no win no fee personal injury claim. Even something like tripping or slipping and falling over could be grounds for making a personal injury claim with our panel of no win no fee solicitors. Here are a few examples;
- Claiming against the local council for tripping on a pavement that was broken and uneven due to disrepair.
- Claiming against the local council for slipping on a pavement that was slippery due to ice that had not been cleared with salt grit.
- Claiming against a business for allowing slipping hazards such as floors wet from being mopped that were not marked out with a wet floor sign or from a spilled drink that was not cleared up.
- Claiming against a business for tripping and falling over on tripping hazards, such as packaging and stock that has been left out in the aisles of a supermarket.
Claims against the owners of public areas are not limited to trip, slip and fall claims, compensation could potentially be awarded for any accident you suffer in a public space. You could claim for getting food poisoning from eating at a restaurant or food from a takeaway. You could claim against barbers or hairdressers if you have been cut or burned during your treatment. In any instance in which a business or a local authority has failed to take all the necessary steps to keep visitors and customers safe and this has resulted in injury, our panel of no win no fee solicitors covering Hartlepool could help you claim compensation.
As well as claiming compensation for physical injuries you also have the option of working with our panel of no win no fee solicitors to claim compensation for financial losses that you have incurred due to a third party’s negligence. One example of how this could happen is financial mis-selling. Financial mis-selling is any instance in which a financial advisor or a bank sells a financial product, i.e. PPI, stocks or pensions in a way that is dishonest and does not allow their customers to make an informed decision and it has resulted in you suffering financially. If you;
- Have bought a product because you felt pressured into buying it.
- Were rushed into buying a product and were not encouraged to take some time to consider.
- Have bought a product without being informed of possible financial risks.
- Have bought a product without being informed of other options.
- Have bought a product without being asked to provide information on habits of yours such as whether you drink or smoke.
If any of these are similar to your circumstances you may have been mis-sold a financial product.
You are entitled to receive your tenancy deposit from your landlord in full at the end of your tenancy agreement if you have met all the requirements. Your landlord cannot withhold your tenancy deposit without no legitimate reason. If your landlord is withholding your tenancy deposit or is informing you that they no longer have access to it then you may have grounds to begin a tenancy deposit scheme claim. If it has been more than thirty days since you paid your deposit to your landlord and they have not given you notice that they have placed the money in a tenancy deposit scheme then you would also have grounds to begin a tenancy deposit scheme claim. Be sure to read through Shelter’s page on tenancy deposit disputes for more information.
If you are living in a rented house or flat then responsibility for keeping the property maintained and repaired is on the letting agency or local council whom you are renting the property off. If your landlord or letting agency does not keep the property maintained and repaired then it could pose a threat to your health. Housing disrepair could affect your heath in a number of ways. Examples of disrepair may include;
- A lack of heat in cold weather due to a faulty boiler or faulty central heating.
- Prolonged exposure to damp.
- Prolonged exposure to mould.
- Rodent or pest infection.
- Flooring and floorboards in disrepair.
- Exposed or faulty mains wiring.
If you have been affected by any of the issues listed above then you could have grounds for claiming compensation for housing disrepair through our panel of solicitors covering Hartlepool. You can read the legislation regarding housing disrepair compensation claims on the justice.gov website.
Get in Touch With Us
You can either request a phone call using this contact form or call us directly on this phone number 0800 073 8802 to either seek advice on making a claim or to arrange to make a claim with one of our panel of no win no fee solicitors covering claims in Hartlepool.
Discuss Your Situation
When you call our team of advisors you can go through with them what happened in your accident or your financial situation. Based on what you tell them they should be able to inform you of whether or not you will be able to make a claim in the first place or whether the personal injury claims time limit will prevent you from doing so.
Manage Your Claim And Stay Up-To-Date
You and your solicitor will manage your claim over the phone or by email. Your solicitor will make sure to contact you regularly while your claim is ongoing to give you any updates on its progress and you are also free to contact them at any time.
Our Panel Of Doctors Covering Hartlepool
An important part of the process of making a personal injury claim is having a medical exam performed by an independent medical expert. This is to verify that you have been injured and to verify the extent of your injuries. This provides you and your personal injury lawyer with proof to support your case and to enable you to calculate how much compensation your claim is worth. No Win No Fee Expert works with a panel of doctors that operate across the UK in order to provide our clients with medical exams in their local areas. The doctors listed below are some of those from our panel who cover medical exams in Hartlepool.
|Lawrence Dunn||Borough road,
|Huma Afzal||Jurys Inn,
University Hospital Of Hartlepool
University Hospital of Hartlepool provides hospital services for the southern areas of County Durham, it has outpatient services, diagnostics services, and low-risk surgery services, it has 88 beds.
North Tees And Hartlepool NHS Foundation Trust
The North Tees And Hartlepool NHS Foundation Trust is responsible for services in Hartlepool, East Durham and Stockton on Tees with a catchment area of 400’000 people.
University Hospital of North Tees,
Stockton on Tees,
Hartlepool Borough Council
Report an incident: beta.cleveland.police.uk/ro/report/rti/rti-b/report-a-road-traffic-incident/
Written by JK.
Edited by CE.