We believe that if you are made to suffer, through no fault of your own and as a result of somebody else’s negligence, then you should be able to hire a no win no fee solicitor to help you claim compensation. Whether you’ve been mis-sold a pension, been injured in a road traffic accident or suffered due to clinical negligence, this guide will explain how no win no fee solicitors covering Leicestershire could help you claim.
Here at No Win No Fee Expert, we have specialist advisors who offer free legal advice and a no-obligation assessment of your claim. So, if you’d like to discuss your claim right away, why not call them on 0800 073 8802. However, if you’d rather find out more about the types of no win no fee claims you could make before speaking with us, please continue reading.
Am I Eligible To Make A No Win No Fee Claim?
Before looking at how no win no fee solicitors work, first of all, we should look at whether you could be eligible to claim. That’s because solicitors don’t take on every case;
Therefore, see if you can answer yes to the following questions:
- Have you suffered an injury, illness or financial loss?
- Was it caused by somebody with a duty of care towards you?
- Did their negligence cause the suffering to occur?
Also, you’ll need to make sure your claim is made on time. Generally, the personal injury claims time limit is 3-years, but other claims have different time limits. Call to check with an advisor if you’re not sure after reading this guide.
When the solicitor agrees to take on your claim, you’ll be presented with a Conditional Fee Agreement. This is important because it’s the contract which states that:
- You don’t pay the solicitor’s fees unless they secure compensation on your behalf.
- The success fee you’ll pay if compensation is awarded.
The success fee is deducted from the compensation before it’s sent to you which is good because it means you don’t have to have the money available to pay the solicitor yourself. Also, it’s worth noting that, by law, success fees can’t be any higher than 25% of your compensation. Therefore, we believe that using a no win no fee service takes away a lot of the stress and financial risks associated with claiming.
Choose Your No Win No Fee Service Or Accident Claim
- Road Accident In Leicestershire Compensation Claims
- No Win No Fee Leicestershire Medical Negligence Claims
- Leicestershire Work Injury Compensation Claims
- No Win No Fee Holiday Injury Compensation Claims
- Leicestershire Criminal Injury And Sexual Abuse Claims
- Other Circumstances In Which You Could Claim
- Claims If Mid Sold Pensions And Investments
- No Win No Fee Rental Deposit Claims
- Leicestershire Housing Disrepair Claims
- Begin A No Win No Fee Claim
- Services Covering Leicestershire
Road Accident In Leicestershire Compensation Claims
If you are injured during a road accident, you may well be eligible to claim compensation if the accident was caused by another road user. The types of injuries that could lead to a claim include:
- Head injuries.
- Broken bones or fractures.
- Soft tissue damage, cuts, bruising and lacerations.
- Back injuries.
- Neck injuries, including whiplash.
Any of these injuries could be sustained in car accident in Leicestershire but should you wish to make a compensation claim because you believe somebody else was to blame, you’ll need to provide evidence. Therefore, following an accident in Leicestershire, try to:
- Take photographs before any vehicles are moved from the scene.
- Obtain any dashcam footage.
- Visit a Leicestershire accident and emergency department for treatment.
- Ask witnesses for their contact details.
We could help with a range of different claims ranging from a fatal accident in Leicestershire to a cyclist accident in Leicestershire. Please call to discuss your options and for a free assessment of your claim today.
No Win No Fee Leicestershire Medical Negligence Claims
Our panel of no win no fee solicitors covering Leicestershire could help you if you’ve received substandard treatment from a medical professional and, as a result, have suffered an injury or been made ill.
Even if you’ve signed a consent form (or waiver), we could still help you make a claim against the NHS or a private healthcare provider.
Types of medical negligence which could result in a claim include:
- Avoidable injuries caused by negligent surgery.
- Pain caused during treatment due to an Anaesthetic error.
- Suffering caused by medication errors.
- Illnesses caused by hospital super bugs.
- Delayed treatment due to a misdiagnosis meaning you suffered more, or your condition worsened.
Leicestershire Work Injury Compensation Claims
While you’re at work, your employer has a duty of care to try and keep you as safe as possible. If they fail to take measures to try and reduce risks in the workplace, and as a result, you become injured, you might be able to sue them for compensation.
It’s not surprising that some people worry about what will happen if they make a claim against their employer but, so long as the claim is honest, you can’t be disciplined or sacked for doing so.
No Win No Fee Holiday Injury Compensation Claims
In much the same way as they can in the UK, our panel of no win no fee solicitors covering Leicestershire, could help you claim for injuries suffered while you’re on holiday abroad.
Depending on how you booked your holiday, the claim could be made in a number of ways. For instance, if the holiday was purchased through a package holiday company, you could claim against them if the accident happened while using a service which was provided by them.
Alternatively, if the accident happened while on a holiday that you booked independently, the claim could be made against the responsible party. Package holiday claims generally have 3-year time limits, other claims will vary depending on which country the accident happened in.
Leicestershire Criminal Injury And Sexual Abuse Claims
If you have been the victim of a violent crime, you could seek compensation from the Criminal Injuries Compensation Authority (CICA). They are a government organisation who allow claims for physical and psychological injuries caused by crime.
The time limit for making CICA claims is only 2-years but there are occasions where this can be extended. Also, you must have reported the crime to the police to be eligible to claim.
Our panel of no win no fee solicitors covering Leicestershire know the process for making CICA claims and understand what evidence is required to support a claim. To discuss your options, please call the number at the top of the screen.
Other Circumstances In Which You Could Claim
Here are a few more claims that could be made using a personal injury lawyer:
- You could claim for an accident in a public place like a park, car park, train station or shopping centre. The claim would usually be against a business owner or local authority if the accident happened due to their negligence.
- When a child is injured, they can only make a claim if a parent or adult represents them. This can be done at any point before their 18th birthday. Following that, if no claim has been made, they have 3-years to make one themselves.
- You could claim if a slip, trip or fall happened because of a third party’s error. Examples include falls caused by a broken handrail, slips caused by stock on a shop floor or a trip caused by uneven paving slabs.
Claims If Mis Sold Pensions And Investments
The Financial Conduct Authority has strict rules in place regarding the sales of products like annuities, pensions, mortgages and investments. If you lose money because a financial advisor has broken the rules, you could be entitled to compensation.
Some of the important rules include:
- You must be made aware of any ongoing charges or fees.
- The terms and conditions must be clearly explained.
- Your health and lifestyle should be considered by the advisor.
- You should be provided with a range of products to choose from.
- Pressure shouldn’t be put on you to make a choice.
No Win No Fee Rental Deposit Claims
Another type of claim we could help you begin is one for a tenancy deposit dispute. When you give your landlord your deposit to secure the property, they should:
- Make sure it’s place into a tenancy deposit scheme within 30 days.
- Tell you which scheme has been used, in writing, within 30 days.
- Not remove the deposit until your lease ends.
Leicestershire Housing Disrepair Claims
When you rent a property, your landlord needs to ensure it is habitable. If they fail to repair a fault that their obliged to and were aware of, you could make a housing disrepair claim against them. That could be the case if you were injured, made ill or your personal belongings were damaged because of the fault within your home.
Some faults which could lead to a claim include:
- Electrical hazards.
- Damp and mould.
- Blocked drains.
- Leaking roofs and pipes.
- Broken hot water supplies.
- Structural defects.
Begin A No Win No Fee Claim
We hope you now know how our panel of no win no fee solicitors covering Leicestershire can help you make a claim. To begin your claim today, please call 0800 073 8802 or fill in our online enquiry form to arrange a call back. For any claims enquiries we receive, we’ll use the following process:
Get In Touch With Us
To begin your claim, call a friendly advisor.
Discuss Your Situation
We’ll assess your claim, review the evidence and help decide whether you could make a claim. If it seems like you have a valid claim, we could introduce you to a no win no fee solicitor from our panel at this point.
Manage Your Claim And Stay Up To Date
Services Covering Leicestershire
In our experience, you’ll probably need to contact a hospital, the police or the local authority when you have suffered unnecessary harm. Therefore, to help save you some time, we’ve provided their details in the following sections.
Our Panel Of Doctors Covering Leicestershire
During a personal injury claim, you’ll need to have a medical assessment which is performed by an independent doctor. When your solicitor arranges the appointment, they can use our panel of doctors which usually means the appointment will be local. Here are some of our panel of doctors who cover the Leicestershire area:
|Laura Pallares||Granby Place,
Leicester, LE1 1DF
|Hisham Haq||Holmfield Court,
Leicester, LE2 1SD.
|Miram Wohl||Victoria Park Road,
Leicester, LE2 1XD.
During the appointment, the doctor will assess you and ask a number of questions regarding your injuries. They’ll then use your answers to produce a report for your personal injury solicitor. The report will contain information about how you were injured and the severity of those injuries. Also, the report will explain if there will be any long-term effects caused by your injuries.
Your solicitor will then use the report to help calculate how much compensation you could be entitled to. As a result, a medical assessment is mandatory for all personal injury claims.
Leicester General Hospital
Should you need to contact the local hospital because you need medical records, here are the details you should use:
Leicester General Hospital,
Leicester, LE5 4PW.
University Hospitals Of Leicester NHS Trust
Here are the details for the main NHS trust providing services in Leicestershire:
University Hospitals Of Leicester NHS Trust.
Leicester Royal Infirmary,
Leicester, LE1 5WW.
Leicestershire County Council
If you need to contact the local council because you need to report an incident to them, here are they’re details:
Leicestershire County Council,
Leicester, LE3 8RA.
Should you need to get in touch with local police force, here are their details:
Leicestershire Police Headquarters,
Leicester, LE19 2BX.
Written by BT.
Edited by CE.