Oldham No Win No Fee Solicitors – Compensation Claims Compare And Review Guide

No Win No Fee Solicitors Oldham

No Win No Fee Solicitors Oldham

If you are injured or caused to suffer because somebody else was negligent, you could use a no win no fee solicitor to make a claim. You could consider making a claim for financial mis-selling, workplace accidents, medical negligence or even an injury on holiday. This guide will look at when no win no fee solicitors covering Oldham could help you claim compensation. We’ll provide advice about when somebody else could be deemed negligent and what types of claims you could make.

While we’re not based in Oldham, we do have a panel of solicitors who can work on claims for suffering that has happened there. If you’d like to discuss whether you could make a no win no fee claim today, please call us on 0800 073 8802 right away.

To find out more about claiming and what you can claim for before calling us, please carry on reading.

What Are No Win No Fee Claims?

Until the case has been finalised, the claimant will not have to pay a penny towards their solicitor’s services. As a result, some of the financial pressure is relieved from the client.

When you begin a claim, you’ll be provided with a conditional fee agreement (CFA). This will state what percentage of your compensation will be used as a ‘success fee’ if compensation is awarded. Success fees are limited to 25% of your compensation and are deducted straight from it so you don’t need to have the money available to pay the solicitor yourself.

A claim can only be made if it is within the personal injury claims time limit. This is usually 3 years from the date the accident happened or from when a doctor diagnosed your condition. However, the time limit may differ for other types of claims, such as financial mis-selling, holiday injuries and claims involving children. Please call to discuss this further if you’re unsure.

Choose Your No Win No Fee Service Or Accident Claim

No Win No Fee Solicitors For Road Accidents In Oldham

A common type of claim that could be handled by our panel of no win no fee solicitors covering Oldham are those for injuries caused by road traffic accidents (or ‘RTAs’).

If you are injured because another road user was negligent, you could seek compensation as a result. Whether you’re a driver, a passenger in a taxi, a pedestrian, a cyclist, a car passenger or a motorcyclist, you could be entitled to make a claim.

Common types of RTA-related injuries include:

  • Head injuries (sometimes involving concussion).
  • Back injuries.
  • Cuts, lacerations, bruising or soft tissue damage.
  • Whiplash and other neck injuries.
  • Fractured bones.

If you have been injured in an RTA, we recommend that you:

  • Ask witnesses for a statement of what they saw.
  • Get the other road users contact details.
  • Photograph the scene of the accident before vehicles are moved away.
  • Also photograph any visible injuries.
  • Seek medical treatment for all injuries, no matter how minor.

For free advice about making a no win no fee personal injury claim, call a specialist from our panel on the number at the top of the screen.

Oldham Medical Neglect Claims With No Win No Fee Solicitors

If a medical professional causes an avoidable injury or illness through substandard treatment, compensation could be payable to the victim. Making a no win no fee medical neglect claim can be tricky as complex medical evidence may sometimes be required to support the case.

This is why we recommend you work with a specialist solicitor who has experience in negligence claims and understands what evidence you’ll need to improve your chances of making a successful claim.

The types of claims that could be made involving medical or clinical negligence include:

  • Illnesses caused by hospital super bugs.
  • Suffering due to a negligent misdiagnosis which prevented timely treatment.
  • Errors with medication causing illness.
  • Surgical avoidable injuries caused by negligent acts (including medical or cosmetic surgery).
  • Negligence causing a care home resident to suffer.
  • Injuries caused by negligent dental treatment.
  • Pain caused by anaesthetic errors.

No Win No Fee Work Related Accident Claims

You could use no win no fee services to claim for a work accident if the cause was employer negligence or employee negligence. The Health and Safety at Work Act 1974 places a responsibility on employers to try and keep their staff safe while at work. This can be achieved by performing risk assessments and changing procedures to minimise the risks.

While no workplace will ever be completely risk free, you could seek compensation if you’re injured due to:

  • Missing safety equipment.
  • Poor training on the task you were injured doing.
  • A fault with the equipment that caused your injury.
  • Poorly maintained machinery or equipment.

To discuss a work related claim, please contact us today.

Compensation Claims For Injuries On Holiday

There are a number of different scenarios where you might want to make a compensation claim if you suffer an avoidable injury on holiday due to somebody else’s mistake. What legislation is used is dependent on where your injury was suffered and how you booked the holiday. You might claim under UK package holiday legislation or using the laws of the country where the accident happened.

In either case, our panel of expert solicitors covering Oldham could help, but the time limits involved may vary. Therefore, please call to discuss whether you still have time to claim.

The types of claims you could be able to make include those involving:

  • Swimming pool accidents.
  • Airport accidents.
  • Hotel transfers.
  • Hire car accidents.
  • Food poisoning.
  • Cruise ship injuries.
  • Activity or excursion-based accidents.

It’s important to note that you should try and report holiday accidents where possible. This might be to the holiday rep or to the staff in the establishment (hotel, restaurant, swimming pool, etc.) where the accident occurred. You should also seek medical treatment for any injury. In order to claim it must be proven that the accident causing unnecessary suffering could have been prevented.

Violent Crime And Abuse Compensation Claims

If you’ve suffered an injury following a criminal act against you, which was reported to the police, you could be entitled to a settlement amount. The Criminal Injuries Compensation Authority (CICA) is a Government-run scheme which could award compensation to blameless victims of violent crimes.

For example, this may include physical, sexual or mental injuries, loss of income, funeral expenses and other costs linked to the crime.

If you’d like assistance making a CICA claim, call a member of our team for free advice.

Further Personal Injuries You Can Claim For

There are other claims you could make if injured due to the negligence of a third party that owed you a duty of care;

You could use a personal injury lawyer to assist with any of these types of claims. With regards to child accidents, a responsible adult or parent could claim for compensation on the child’s behalf until they turn 18. From this point, the child has 3 years to make their own claim until their 21st birthday.

When Could You Claim For A Mis Sold Financial Service?

If you’ve been mis-sold a financial service or product which has caused you to suffer financially, you could be entitled to compensation. These types of claims are sometimes possible when your losses were caused by poor financial advice which was in breach of Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) regulations. The types of product that are covered by the regulations include investments, annuities and pensions.

You could be entitled to claim because of any of the following:

  • The advisor pressured you into a particular product.
  • You invested in a high-risk product when you asked not to.
  • Your health and current lifestyle were not considered by the advisor.
  • The terms and conditions of a product weren’t explained.
  • You weren’t told about the fees associated with the product that was recommended.

Raising Tenancy Deposit Dispute Compensation Claims

A claim can also be made for mistakes made by a landlord in relation to tenancy deposit schemes.If your landlord fails to follow correct procedures in handling your deposit, you could be entitled to compensation.

Raising a no win no fee tenancy deposit dispute could be possible in the following scenarios:

  • Your deposit was never placed into a deposit protection scheme.
  • The deposit wasn’t paid in within the first 30 days.
  • You didn’t receive written information about which scheme was used.
  • The landlord took the money out of the scheme before the end of the tenancy.

Housing Disrepair Tenants Claims

When you rent a property from a landlord or letting agent, you are protected under UK legislation. Your landlord has a duty of care towards you including maintaining the property to minimum safety standards. It could be possible to make a housing disrepair claim if you’ve reported a fault, which has gone unfixed and:

  • You suffer an injury because of the fault.
  • Items of your own property are damaged by the fault.
  • You lose out financially because you’ve had to pay for the fault to be fixed from your own funds.

Our panel of solicitors could help tenants with housing disrepair claims based on the above. If you’d like to start a claim, call our team today.

Start A Compensation Claim Today

To begin your claim with No Win No Fee Expert, you can call us on 0800 073 8802 or we can call you if you fill in this online form. We’ll then use the following process to handle your claim:

Get In Touch With Us.

The first step is when you make contact with us either online or over the phone.

Discuss Your Situation.

Then one of our advisors will assess your claim for free. If they believe your case is strong enough, they could introduce you to a no win no fee solicitor from our panel.

Manage Your Claim And Stay Up To Date.

If they agree to take on your case, they’ll update you throughout the process.

Helpful Services Covering Oldham

When you start a claim, you might need to contact a number of local agencies to help support your claim. To assist you and to save some time, we’ve listed some of them in the next sections of this guide.

Our Panel Of Doctors Covering Oldham

When you use one of our panel of no win no fee solicitors covering Oldham for a personal injury claim, they’ll need evidence from an independent doctor about your injuries. To ensure you don’t have to travel too far to see one, we have a panel of doctors up and down the UK, including:

Saleh Al-AliJohn Street,
Oldham, OL8 1DF.
Afshan JajanzebQueen Street,
Oldham, OL1 1RD.
Simon BriggsPhysio Matters,
Langham House,
Ashton Road,
Oldham, OL8 3QL

The doctor will assess you medically and ask a few relevant questions to help them understand how your injuries have affected you and whether you’ll suffer in the future.

The Royal Oldham Hospital

We’ve provided details of the largest hospital in Oldham, based on bed numbers, below.

The Royal Oldham Hospital,
Rochdale Road,
Oldham, OL1 2JH.
Web: https://www.pat.nhs.uk/our-hospitals/the-royal-oldham-hospital/

The Pennine Acute Hospitals NHS Trust

If you require information from the NHS trust providing services in Oldham, they can be contacted using the details below.

The Pennine Acute Hospitals NHS Trust
Trust Headquarters,
North Manchester General Hospital,
Delaunays Road,
Manchester, M8 5RB.

Oldham Council

To contact the local council in Oldham, you can use the following details.

Oldham Council
Civic Centre,
West Street,
Oldham, OL1 1UT.
Web: https://oldham.gov.uk

Greater Manchester Police

If you need to visit or contact the local police headquarters, their details can be found below.

Greater Manchester Police Headquarters
Central Park,
Northampton Road,
Manchester, M40 5BP.

Written by B.T.

Edited by H.E.