On this page, you are going to read an online guide to using No Win No Fee solicitors covering Oxford to make a claim for an accident or injury that was not your fault. We will take a look at some of the most common kinds of claims people make, and explain the role of a solicitor in these claims.
If you need to find a personal injury lawyer to help you make a personal injury claim, we can help. You can contact our claims team on 0800 073 8802. They will go over your potential claim with you, offer you some free legal advice on how best to proceed, and also explain how we can connect you to our panel of accident claim solicitors who are not based in Oxford but can cover the area.
What Is Conditional Fee Agreement?
A Conditional Fee Agreement (CFA), is the legal name for the kind of fee arrangement a No Win No Fee personal injury solicitor offers. When using the services of No Win No Fee solicitors covering Oxfordshire residents gain the following financial benefits:
- No fee is charged by the solicitor when they begin handling a claim, there is no fee to start a new claim, or for the pre-claim legal advice, the solicitor will provide.
- Processing a claim can take some time. The solicitor will not ask for any legal fees during the time they are processing the claim on your behalf.
- In the unlikely event that your claim is unsuccessful, you will not need to pay your solicitor for their fees.
- At the end of your claim, your solicitor will deduct the pre-agreed percentage from your settlement figure.
As you can see, you really do not pay any fee at all to your legal team until your claim has been successful, and the solicitor has received a settlement for you. This removes the need for you to fund the claim out of your own pocket and also mitigates many of the financial risks associated with making a claim. If you would like to know more about how a CFA works, please use the number near the end of this guide to speak to a member of our claims team today.
Choose Your No Win No Fee Compensation Claim
- No Win No Fee Road Traffic Accident Solicitors Covering Oxford
- Medical Negligence No Win No Fee Solicitors Covering Oxford
- Accident At Work Claims With No Win No Fee Solicitors Covering Oxford
- Holiday Accident, Illness And Flight Delay Compensation
- No Win No Fee Criminal Injury Compensation Claims In Oxford
- Further Types Of Accidents In Oxford You Could Claim For
- No Win No Fee Financial Mis-Selling Solicitors
- No Win No Fee Tenancy Deposit Claims In Oxford
- Housing Disrepair Claims On A No Win No Fee Basis
- Begin Your Claim With Win No Fee Solicitors Covering Oxford
- Services In Oxford
No Win No Fee Road Traffic Accident Solicitors Covering Oxford
According to a report published by the Department of Transport, there were 1,793 deaths caused by accidents on UK roads in 2017. Road traffic accidents (RTA’s) are one of the most frequently claimed for kinds of accidents in the UK each year. Every road user has the right to attempt to make a claim if they are injured by the actions of a third party, and this includes:
- Vehicle drivers (cars, lorries, vans, etc.).
- Motorcycle riders.
- Horse riders.
- Passengers in a vehicle (including those riding on public transport).
- Any other road user.
RTA’s range in severity from simple rear-end shunts that result in a minor case of whiplash, through to accidents involving multiple vehicles and causing one or more deaths. Typical causes of road traffic accidents include:
- Dangerous or reckless driving.
- Driving whilst distracted.
- Driving under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
- Obstructions on the road.
- Pedestrians failing to use due care and attention.
If you are a road user who has been injured in an accident that was not your fault, then as long as it can be proven that a third party was to blame for causing the accident, you could be able to make a claim for the harm you have suffered. You can use the number at the bottom of this page to contact our team. They will be able to help you to get your claim started, by arranging for our panel of No Win No Fee road traffic accident solicitors covering Oxford to process your claim.
Medical Negligence No Win No Fee Solicitors Covering Oxford
We visit our GP when we are feeling ill, or attend the hospital to have an injury treated, we trust in the skill and professionalism of medical professionals to ensure that we are treated safely, and not to cause us any additional harm. Every medical professional involved in the diagnosis, treatment, and care of patients has this same duty of care to do no unnecessary harm. But of course, mistakes are made, and from time to time a patient is harmed due to some form of clinical negligence, in a way that could leave them with a valid basis for a compensation claim. For example:
- A GP fails to diagnose a serious medical condition, that means the patient goes without critical treatment, causing their health to suffer further.
- A surgeon performing an operation makes a mistake and begins surgery in the wrong place, causing unnecessary incisions to the patient.
- A nurse responsible for caring for inpatients on a hospital ward, administers the wrong medication to a patient, causing some form of adverse reaction.
- A cancer patient has their condition diagnosed late, and this leads to a critical delay in providing treatment, and the cancer becomes worse, possibly untreatable.
All of these are examples that show how a patient can be harmed due to error, oversight or omission when receiving medical treatment. When it comes to medical negligence No Win No Fee solicitors can help the victim to make a claim, as long as it can be proven that a) the patient suffered some form of unavoidable harm, and b) that this harm was caused by a medical professional who breached their duty of care. If you speak to a member of our team, they will evaluate your claim for you, and let you know whether you have a valid cause to proceed with a medical negligence claim.
Accident At Work Claims With No Win No Fee Solicitors Covering Oxford
In the UK, every employer is bound by every regulation set out by the Health and Safety Executive. This compliance is mandatory and monitored closely. Many of these rules and regulations are aimed at ensuring that employees are provided with a safe working environment and conform to the Management of Health and Safety at Work Regulations 1999 and Health and Safety at Work etc Act 1974.
For example, an employer can be liable to pay compensation to a worker, if they have not provided the correct health and safety equipment and this has resulted in an avoidable injury. Adding to this, a claim could be made against an employer if they have omitted to inform their employee of the potential risks associated with the job role, or work environment and this has led to an undue accident that has caused injuries.
Holiday Accident, Illness And Flight Delay Compensation
Accidents causing injuries could happen at home as well as abroad. There are two basic situations here, and these are:
- You booked your holiday as a package, through a UK based travel vendor, and the package included transport such as plane flights, accommodation, food, or other activities or excursions. In this case, it would be the UK based travel firm that sold you the package holiday that your solicitor would pursue for damages in the event you were caused an avoidable injury due to a specific part of the package deal.
- You booked the holiday yourself, choosing the flights, accommodation, etc. from separate sources. In this case, it would be the provider of the travel service, such as the airline, hotel operator or local authority that your solicitor would for pursue damages.
If you come to harm due to the actions of an airport or airline, a hotel, a train operator, etc. you could be able to claim if negligence can be proven to have been the cause. You may also be able to claim for some kinds of financial or other loss, such as a delayed flight, or a cancelled flight. Call one of our advisors to discuss your circumstances now.
No Win No Fee Criminal Injury Compensation Claims In Oxford
In the case of claiming criminal injury compensation, No Win No Fee lawyers could be able to assist you through the Criminal Injuries Compensation Authority (CICA) process. This is a special organisation that provides victims of violent crimes a route to claiming compensation, when no other ways are available.
A victim of a violent crime may never come to know the identity of the criminal that attacked them, as they may go uncaught. In this case, CICA enables the victim to make a claim for assault, mugging, or some other form of physical assault.
Victims of crimes that are sexual in nature, such as rape, sexual assault, etc. can make a criminal injury claim through CICA. A claim can be made for the physical harm that the victim has suffered, and also any long-term psychological harm that was caused by the incident.
Further Types Of Accidents In Oxford You Could Claim For
In the sections above, we covered some of the more common claims that people make. However, when using the services of personal injury solicitors covering Oxfordshire residents could be able to make a claim for many more different kinds of accidents and injuries. These could include:
- Slips, trips or falls caused by wet or dirty floors, damaged pavements or faulty floor coverings.
- Accidents that occur in a public place, such as a shopping centre, public park, or a local public building.
- Food allergies that have been triggered by improperly labelled food, or incorrect information from serving staff.
These kinds of incidents and more, could be the basis of a claim if a third party who owed a duty of care for the safety of others breached it causing an accident which subsequently lead to an injury. Please talk to our claims team to find out more.
No Win No Fee Financial Mis-Selling Solicitors
If you have been mis sold an annuity, pension, PPI product, or any other financial product that resulted in you taking a financial loss, you could have the basis for a compensation claim. Since 2008, the Financial Conduct Authority has placed strict regulations on financial advisors who are using, misleading, reckless, or deliberately untrue sales methods in order to sell a financial product. If your financial loss was due to these rules not being followed, our panel of no win no fee solicitors could help you make a claim.
No Win No Fee Tenancy Deposit Claims In Oxford
When you move into a rented property, your landlord is expected to act in a certain way, to protect your deposit. The deposit must be placed into some form of protected account within 30 days, and the deposit must be protected in this way for the entire term of your tenancy. If your landlord fails to protect your deposit and you lose it, then you could have a valid reason to make No Win No Fee deposit claims. Call one of our advisors for more information regarding a claim regarding your tenancy deposit.
Housing Disrepair Claims On A No Win No Fee Basis
There are very strict rules on the way that rented premises must be maintained. This holds true for private tenancies or tenancies through your local authority or housing association. Your landlord is expected to fix certain kinds of problems within an acceptable timeframe. This includes structural work, damp, dangerous electrics, leaky pipes, faulty hot water, and heating, etc. When these issues are left unresolved, a claim could be made if your health has been affected in any way or any of your property has been damaged. When making housing disrepair claims, No Win No Fee lawyers covering Oxford could be able to help you.
Begin Your Claim With Win No Fee Solicitors Covering Oxford
The sections below provide some additional information on the No Win No Fee claims process, as well as details of local contacts and organisations. To get started with a claim, follow the three steps below.
Get In Touch With Us
To get some free legal advice about your claim, speak to one of our advisors on 0800 073 8802 or fill in our online contact form. They will help to connect you to our panel of no win no fee solicitors covering Oxford.
Discuss Your Situation
Our claims team will discuss the specifics of your claim with you, and let you know whether it could be valid or not. They will also let you know which personal injury claims time limit is going to apply. At this stage, they will answer any questions about the claims process you have, and if you wish, will connect you to one of our panel of No Win No Fee solicitors covering Oxford.
Manage Your Claim And Stay Up-To-Date
While our panel of expert No Win No Fee solicitors are not based in Oxford they can cover the area with ease. They will provide you with regular updates, through post, over the telephone and via email.
Services In Oxford
You may find the additional information in the sections below to be useful to you, as you prepare for making your claim.
Doctors Handling Medical Checkups In Oxford
You may have already used a personal injury claims calculator to get a rough estimate of how much you might be able to claim. However, in order to value your claim properly, your solicitor will require you to undergo a medical examination Our panel of solicitors work with a panel of doctors local to Oxford, some of whom are listed below:
|Ayubur Rahman||Clarendon Centre|
|52 Cornmarket St|
|Alba Sanchez Mascunano||Onsey Mead|
|Shams Tabraiz||Holiday Inn Oxford|
John Radcliffe Hospital Oxford
Oxford City Council
St Aldate’s Chambers
109 St Aldate’s
Thames Valley Police Force
Kidlington Police Station
Written by MC.
Edited by CE.