Richmond Upon Thames No Win No Fee Solicitors – Compensation Claims Compare And Review Guide

No Win No Fee Solicitors Richmond Upon Thames

No Win No Fee Solicitors Richmond Upon Thames

When you have been made to suffer due to somebody else’s negligence, we think that it’s only right that you should consider using a no win no fee solicitor to help you seek compensation. The suffering could be in the form of financial losses or injuries (both physical and psychological). In this guide, we’re going to cover the different forms of suffering which could lead to a compensation claim. Furthermore, we are going to explain how no win no fee solicitors covering Richmond upon Thames could assist you in making a claim for the compensation that you could be entitled too.

We have a team of specialist advisors who can offer free advice about making a claim. Also, they could assess your claim for free and without obligation. If you’d like to begin your claim today, please call on 0800 073 8802.

If you’d prefer to find out more about the types of claim you could make before calling us, please carry on reading.

Examining How No Win No Fee Claims Work

Before discussing how no win no fee agreements work, you will need to demonstrate to a solicitor that:

  • A third party who owed you a duty of care;
  • Was negligent; and
  • They caused you to suffer financially, physically or psychologically.

If the solicitor agrees your case is strong enough, they’ll provide you with a Conditional Fee Agreement (or CFA). This is a written contract between you and your solicitor that confirms that you don’t have to pay any solicitor’s fees unless you receive compensation.

The success fee is limited by law to 25% and is deducted from your settlement figure before it’s paid to you. Using a no win no fee service means that your financial risk is reduced when claiming which should reduce the stress involved too.

One more thing to consider is that different types of compensation claim have different time limits for making them. For instance, the personal injury claims time limit is 3-years from the date of an accident or from when injuries are diagnosed. As claims vary, please call our advisors to find out what time limit applies in your case.

Choose Your No Win No Fee Service Or Accident Claim

Claims For Traffic And Car Accidents In Richmond upon Thames

A personal injury solicitor could help you claim compensation following a road traffic accident (RTA) if it was caused by another driver’s negligence. The types of injury that you could be eligible to claim for include; broken bones,  severe cuts and bruises, ligament or tendon damage, whiplash, head injuries and back injuries.

To help with your claim, we recommend you try to gather evidence as soon as possible following an RTA. So, if possible, try to:

  • Photograph the scene of the accident before vehicles are removed.
  • Ask witnesses for their details so that they can later confirm what the saw (If the need arises).
  • Visit the local A&E or your GP for treatment. Medical records could be used to support your claim.
  • See if there is any dashcam footage to support your claim.

If you’d like to discuss your car accident in Richmond upon Thames with a specialist advisor, please call today.

No Win No Fee Clinical Negligence Claims

It might be possible to claim compensation if you are injured or made ill by substandard treatment from a medical professional. Whether you’re claiming against the NHS or a private healthcare company, our panel of no win no fee solicitors covering Richmond upon Thames could help. That could even be true if you signed a waiver or consent form.

Some examples of medical negligence which could lead to a claim include:

  • If a pharmacist dispenses the wrong medication.
  • An anaesthetic mistake which means you feel pain during treatment.
  • Avoidable birth injuries.
  • Pneumonia, sepsis or other conditions caused by super bugs in hospitals.
  • Surgical negligence (dental, cosmetic or medical) which leads to avoidable injuries.
  • Care home negligence leading to injuries.
  • A misdiagnosis which leads to suffering because treatment has been delayed.

Richmond upon Thames Injury At Work Claims

Under the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974, all employers have a duty of care to try and keep staff safe while they’re at work. While it’s probably impossible to remove all dangers from a workplace, an employer needs to assess the work area and take steps to reduce or remove completely any of the risks that they identify.

This could mean providing safety equipment, training staff properly or making physical changes. If you have been injured in an accident which could’ve been prevented, then you could be eligible for an injury at work claim.

Something to bear in mind is that your employer, by law, can’t treat you differently, discipline you or sack you for claiming. Therefore, you shouldn’t be put off from claiming the compensation you could be entitled to.

No Win No Fee Holiday Injury Compensation Claims

If you are injured while on holiday abroad, it might be possible to claim compensation if the accident was caused by somebody else. You could claim against the responsible party or if the accident happened while using a service you purchased through a UK-based package holiday company, the claim could be made against them instead.

The types holiday injury compensation claim that could be made  include:

  • Hire car accidents (or hotel transfer services).
  • Food poisoning claims.
  • Hotel accident claims.
  • Injuries caused while on excursions or sporting activities.
  • Cruise ship accidents.
  • Airport accidents.

If you claim against a package holiday company, you’ll usually have 3-years to do so. When the claim is made against an individual or business, the time limit might vary depending on the country in which the accident occurred.

Can You Claim Compensation For Being Attacked?

In the past, we’ve been asked questions like, “Can you claim compensation for being attacked?”. The answer is yes in certain circumstances you can. However, the claim won’t necessarily be made against the person who assaulted you. Instead it could be made using the Criminal Injuries Compensation Authority (CICA) scheme.

CICA claims can be made for physical or psychological injuries sustained in a violent crime. The scheme has a 2-year time limit for claiming but this can be waived or extended for historical cases. Also, the crime must have been reported to the police.

There are other differences with CICA claims when compared to personal injury claims, but our panel of solicitors understand the rules and criteria for claiming. Therefore, please call today to find out whether you could begin a CICA claim.

Further Examples Of Personal Injury Claims

Here are some more personal injury claims that you could make using one of our panel of no win no fee solicitors covering Richmond upon Thames:

  • Slips, trips and falls – If you slip or fall because of somebody else’s negligence, you could make a claim against them. This could include accidents caused by cables trailed across a walkway, icy pathways or uneven flooring.
  • Children’s accident claims – A parent could represent their child in a claim at any point until they are 18. Any compensation will be paid into a trust fund and managed by local courts.
  • Public Accidents – If you’re injured in an accident in a public place due to negligence of the owner of the place, you could claim against them. Public places include car parks, footpaths, public highways and shopping centres.

Mis Sold Products Or Services Compensation Examples

When you buy financial products such as pensions, mortgages, investments and annuities, the financial advisor has to follow the Financial Conduct Authority’s rules. If they don’t and you lose out financially, as a result, you could be able to make a claim against them.

Here are some of the rules that should be followed:

  • You should be told about the main terms and conditions for any product.
  • The advisor should be aware of your health or lifestyle before recommending a product.
  • You should be given a range of products to choose from so you can make an informed decision.
  • Any ongoing fees and charges should be explained up front.

No Win No Fee Tenancy Deposit Protection Claims

When you rent a property and pay a deposit to secure it, the landlord has to use a Tenancy Deposit Scheme (TDS). These were introduced by the government to help ensure deposits are retained unfairly by your landlord.

Therefore, it the landlord fails to follow the rules, you could be entitled to compensation. Some of the more important rules include:

  • Making sure your deposit is placed into a TDS within 30 days of payment.
  • Telling you in writing which scheme they’ve used.
  • Not taking your money out of the TDS before the end of your tenancy agreement.

Our panel of no win no fee solicitors covering Richmond upon Thames could help you make a tenancy deposit protection claim. Please call for a free assessment of your case.

Housing Disrepair Damp And Mould In Rented Homes

Did you know that you could claim for damp and mould in rented homes as well as other housing disrepair problems if you have been injured, made ill or lost out financially as a result? If a landlord fails to repair a problem and you end up suffering an illness, an injury or your belongings are damaged, you could be entitled to compensation.

As well as mould and damp, you could claim for:

  • Leaking roofs or pipes.
  • Blocked drains.
  • Structural problems.
  • Fire or electrical risks.
  • Broken heating or hot water supplies.

If you’ve been made to suffer because of housing disrepair, we could help you claim against a private landlord, council or housing association.

Talk To Our Claims Team

If you’d like to begin a claim today, please call us on 0800 073 8802. Alternatively, if you’d rather we called you, please complete this online form. For all claims, we’ll use the following process:

Get In Touch With Us

The first thing to do is to contact one of our friendly advisors.

Discuss Your Situation

Then we’ll assess your claim with you, for free, to see if we could introduce you to one of our panel of no win no fee solicitors covering Richmond upon Thames.

Manage Your Claim And Stay Up To Date

If the solicitor decides to take on your claim, they’ll give you expert advice about any compensation offers you receive. Above all, they’ll keep you updated as the case advances.

Helpful Services Covering Richmond upon Thames

You’ll probably need to contact the local council, police or hospital at some point during your no win no fee claim. Therefore, to save time, we’ve listed their details in the following sections.

Our Panel Of Doctors Covering Richmond upon Thames

An essential part of any personal injury claim is a medical assessment carried out by an independent doctor. We have a panel of doctors across most of the UK. Here are some of the specialists who could perform a medical assessment in the Richmond area:

Jeremy HarrisThe Groves Medical Centre, 171 Clarence Avenue,
New Malden, KT3 3TX.
Sivapragasam Thiruchandran91 Clarence Avenue,
New Malden, KT3 3TY

When you attend your appointment, you’ll be assessed by the doctor and then they’ll ask you some questions about your injuries. Finally, they’ll use the information to write a report for your personal injury lawyer. The report will provide information about the injuries you suffered, the severity, the affect they had on you and whether you’ll suffer in the future.

Your solicitor will use the report to help calculate how much compensation you could be entitled to.

Richmond Royal Hospital

If you need to get in touch with the local council because you require medical records or other information, please use the following details:

Richmond Royal Hospital,
Kew Foot Road,
London, TW9 2TE.

South West London And St George’s Mental Health NHS Trust

Here are the details for the main NHS trust providing medical services in Richmond.

South West London And St George’s Mental Health NHS Trust.
Trust Headquarters,
61 Glenburnie Road,
SW17 7DJ.

London Borough Of Richmond Upon Thames

Here are the details for the local authority

London Borough of Richmond Upon Thames Council,
Civic Centre,
44 York Street,
Twickenham, TW1 3BZ.

Metropolitan Police

If you need to contact the police during your claim, here are the details you’ll need:

Metropolitan Police Headquarters,
New Scotland Yard,
Victoria Embankment,

Written by BT.

Edited by CE.