If somebody who owes you a duty of care but causes you to suffer because of a negligent act, you could use a no win no fee solicitor to seek compensation from them. That could be for a personal injury claim at work, a whiplash claim or even a tenancy deposit dispute. This guide aims to explain how our panel of solicitors covering Rochdale could help you claim if you been caused to suffer by somebody else.
Even though we’re not based in the area, our panel of accident lawyers could help you make a claim for a number of different scenarios. To discuss whether you could claim, call a member of our team today on 0800 073 8802. We’ll assess your case for free and provide free legal advice about your claim.
To find out more about what you can claim for before contacting us, please continue reading this helpful guide.
What Is A No Win No Fee Agreement?
You may have heard the phrase ‘no win no fee solicitors’, but do you know how they work and when you can use them? The first thing to bear in mind is the personal injury claims time limit. For most personal injury claims, this is a 3-year period from the date of your accident. It could also commence from the date a doctor diagnoses your illness or injury.
Other time limits can apply to accidents involving children or financial mis-selling claims so please call to find out whether you are still within the time limit.
If you are within the time limit, our panel of solicitors covering Rochdale will usually try to find out the following before agreeing to take on your case:
- Were you owed a duty of care by the defendant?
- Did they breach that duty of care?
- Were you made to suffer because of the breach? i.e. did you suffer an injury or financial loss?
If the no win no fee solicitor agrees that you have a claim, then you won’t have to pay them up front and you don’t pay their fees if they fail to win the claim. When they do win the case, and you receive compensation, you’ll pay an agreed success fee to them for their work. This is a fixed percentage of your compensation (up to a maximum of 25%) which is deducted before you receive the rest.
A no win no fee agreement allows more people to claim because they reduce the level of financial risk and stress involved in claiming.
Choose Your No Win No Fee Service Or Accident Claim
- No Win No Fee Rochdale Car And Traffic Accident Claims
- No Win No Fee Medical Negligence Solicitors Covering Rochdale
- Rochdale No Win No Fee Injury At Work Claims
- Holiday Accident Abroad No Win No Fee Claims
- Rochdale No Win No Fee Criminal Injury Claims
- Further Rochdale Injury And Accident Claims
- Claim For A Mis Sold Pension Or Financial Service
- Raising A Tenancy Deposit Dispute For Compensation
- Housing Disrepair Compensation Claims
- Start Your No Win No Fee Compensation Claim
- Useful Services In This Area
No Win No Fee Rochdale Car And Traffic Accident Claims
If you’re involved in a Rochdale road traffic accident (RTA), you could seek compensation from the other road user if they caused the accident to happen through negligence and you suffered an injury.
When we talk about RTAs, it could include a Rochdale car accident, taxi accident, pedestrian injury, lorry accident or Rochdale bus accident. The types of injuries can range from bruising, whiplash, concussion, fractured bones and back injuries.
To make a no win no fee road traffic accident claim, try to get as much evidence as possible, including photographs and witness statements, before calling our advisors for a free assessment of your claim.
No Win No Fee Medical Negligence Solicitors Covering Rochdale
A claim for medical negligence could be bought against any type of medical professional who’s caused you to suffer an avoidable injury or illness through a negligent act. That could include:
- Suffering caused by delayed treatment due to a negligent misdiagnosis.
- Illnesses caused in hospital by super bugs.
- Avoidable injuries sustained in surgery (either medical, dental or cosmetic).
- Avoidable birth injuries to baby or mother.
- Suffering caused by incorrect medication being prescribed.
- Negligence in care homes causing injuries.
- Pain caused by anaesthetic mistakes.
If the medical professional didn’t explain the risks, followed the wrong procedure, used the wrong equipment, didn’t maintain hygiene standards or failed to react properly when a problem occurred and you suffer unnecessarily then it maybe classed as medical negligence.
Medical professionals could include but are not limited to; GPs, dentists, nurses, midwives, doctors, care home staff, cosmetic technicians, anaesthetists, hospital staff or any other type of medical or health care professional.
Rochdale No Win No Fee Injury At Work Claims
Under the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974 an employer must ensure workers are as safe as possible while at work. It places a duty of care onto employers so that they take steps to reduce risks to staff wherever possible. Failure to do so could result in a breach of duty and could lead to a compensation claim.
You could seek damages if your injury was caused by:
- Faulty or unmaintained equipment or machinery.
- A lack of adequate training in the task which caused the accident.
- A lack of safety or protective equipment.
- Or if you weren’t made aware of the company’s health and safety policy.
Holiday Accident Abroad No Win No Fee Claims
When you suffer an injury on holiday, it could ruin your trip and lead to injuries which may cause continuous suffering way beyond your return to the UK. If the accident was caused by holiday staff negligence, then you may want to consider seeking compensation against them.
Whether you booked the holiday independently or as part of a package holiday, you could be able to make a claim.
A claim could be made for:
- Restaurant illnesses or injuries.
- Excursion or sporting activity injuries.
- Airport or airplane accidents.
- Hotel accidents (swimming pools, restaurants or room accidents).
- Cruise ship accidents.
- Holiday transfer accidents.
In order to make a successful claim it must be proven that a third party who owed you a duty of care, beached their duty which resulted in you becoming unnecessarily ill or injured.
Rochdale No Win No Fee Criminal Injury Claims
A different type of injury claim is one made for suffering caused by criminal acts against you. The Government’s Criminal Injuries Compensation Authority (CICA) scheme allows victims of crime to seek damages for physical, sexual or mental injuries. It also allows claims for financial losses linked to the crime such as loss of income.
The CICA claim time limit is different to normal personal injury claims and there are other differences in eligibility too. Therefore, if you’d like help with making a CICA claim, speak to a member of our team for free legal advice about your options.
Further Rochdale Injury And Accident Claims
As well as the personal injury claims listed above, you could also claim for:
- Accidents involving children.
- Slips, trips and falls.
- Accidents in public places.
For claims involving children, a parent has until the child’s 18th birthday to claim on their behalf. Failing that, the child could claim for themselves between their 18th and 21st birthday.
With any type of personal injury claim, you should try to gather evidence such as:
- Photographs of the cause of the accident.
- Witness statements.
- Medical Records.
- CCTV or dashcam footage.
- Accident reports.
- Photographs of your injuries.
Claim For A Mis Sold Pension Or Financial Service
The Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) aims to protect people buying financial products by holding financial advisors accountable under a number of rules and regulations.
If you have been sold a financial product (such as a pension, annuity or an investment) under negligent advice, you could claim compensation for any money lost.
You could claim for a mis sold pension (or other product) if:
- You weren’t told about any charges or fees associated with the product.
- The advisor didn’t take your health or lifestyle into consideration.
- A range of products wasn’t offered to you (so you couldn’t make an informed decision).
- The advisor put pressure on you to purchase a high-risk product.
Raising A Tenancy Deposit Dispute For Compensation
When the government introduced new laws around tenancy deposits it was done to safeguard deposits and help make sure tenants didn’t lose them unfairly.
You might consider raising a tenancy dispute if:
- Your deposit wasn’t paid into an eligible protected scheme within 30 days of payment.
- The landlord failed to notify you in writing where the money was deposited.
- The deposit was removed from the scheme before the end of the tenancy agreement.
Housing Disrepair Compensation Claims
When you enter a tenancy agreement, your landlord is obliged to maintain minimum safety standards within your property. Failure to do so could be in breach of their duty of care and lead to legal action.
You might be able to bring a case against your landlord if:
- You suffer an injury due to an unrepaired fault which you’d reported to them.
- Your personal property is damaged by the fault.
- If you have to pay for damage to be repaired yourself because the landlord didn’t.
Start Your No Win No Fee Compensation Claim
If you would like to begin a claim today, find out how we could help by calling our specialists on 0800 073 8802. If you need us to call you back when it’s more convenient, you can fill in this online form. Whichever way you get in touch, we’ll use the following process to help you.
Get In Touch With Us.
You can contact us by phone or online.
Discuss Your Situation.
Let us know why you’re claiming, who was at fault and what evidence you have. If we believe your case is strong enough, we could connect you with one of our panel of solicitors covering Rochdale.
Manage Your Claim And Stay Up To Date.
Useful Services In This Area
During any type of compensation claim, you might need to get in touch with a number of different organisations locally. To help you save time, we’ve listed some below.
Our Panel Of Doctors Covering Rochdale
When you use a personal injury lawyer to make a claim, they need to be able to show how serious your injuries were. Of course, they will use any medical records from GPs or hospitals to support your case, but they’ll also need you to undergo an independent medical assessment.
We have a panel of doctors across the UK to perform these assessments to ensure you don’t have to travel too far. Our panel of doctors covering the Rochdale area include:
|Mohammed Safdar||Tweedale Street,
Rochdale, OL11 1LH.
|Ayaz Abbasi||Sparrow Hill,
Rochdale, OL16 1AF.
|Asfshan Jahanzeb||AAC Physiotherapy,
Rochdale, OL12 6XB.
The doctor will assess you and ask a number of questions. When they’re finished, they’ll compile a report for your solicitor which will be the basis of your personal injury claim. It will explain how you were injured, what impact your injuries had and whether they might affect you in the future.
Based on bed numbers, here are the contact details for the largest hospital in Rochdale.
Rochdale, OL12 0NB.
The Pennine Acute Hospitals NHS Trust
If you need to contact the main NHS trust covering Rochdale, you’ll find their details below.
The Pennine Acute Hospitals NHS Trust
North Manchester General Hospital,
Manchester, M8 5RB.
Rochdale Borough Council
To get in contact with the local council in Rochdale, use the details below.
Rochdale Borough Council
Number One Riverside,
Rochdale OL16 1XU.
Greater Manchester Police
If you need to contact the police, the local headquarters address is below.
Greater Manchester Police Force Headquarters
Written by. B.T.
Edited by H.E.