If the mistakes of another person have caused you to suffer from harm, you may want to seek legal advice from a no win no fee solicitor. A legal representative could help with personal injury claims, no win no fee accident at work claims, financial mis-selling and even landlord disputes. This guide will cover how no win no fee solicitors covering Sunderland could help you make a claim.
No Win No Fee Expert are a nationwide company but our panel of no win no fee solicitors can cover Sunderland based claims. We offer a free assessment of your claim as well as free legal advice about your options. If you’d like to discuss making a claim today, please call on 0800 073 8802.
If you’d rather find out more before calling, please continue reading. This guide will explain how our panel of solicitors covering Sunderland could help you claim.
No Win No Fee Agreements Explained
It is not uncommon to worry about the cost of hiring a personal injury solicitor. That’s why our panel of solicitors operate on a no win no fee basis. This type of agreement is known to reduce the stress and financial risks involved when making a claim.
When you use a no win no fee service, your solicitor isn’t paid for their legal services unless they manage to secure you compensation. If they do, their success fee is deducted from the compensation payment (maximum 25%). It’s that easy.
You should bear in mind that there are time limits involved with claims. The personal injury claims time limit is generally 3 years, but other claims have different limits. Criminal injury claims have a 2-year time limit but the limit for financial loss claims and holiday injury claims can vary. There are exceptions to all. Therefore, if you’re in any doubt, call a specialist advisor for free advice.
Choose The No Win No Fee Claim You Need To Make
- No Win No Fee Road Traffic Accident Solicitors Covering Sunderland
- No Win No Fee Medical Negligence Solicitors Covering Sunderland
- Solicitors Covering Sunderland No Win No Fee Accident At Work Claims
- Package Holiday Accident And Flight Delay Claims
- No Win No Fee Solicitors For Assaults And Other Criminal Injuries
- Further Accident Or Injury Claims With No Win No Fee Solicitors
- No Win No Fee Mis-Sold Financial Service Claims
- No Win No Fee Solicitors For Tenancy Deposit Disputes
- Housing Disrepair Claims In Sunderland
- Begin Your Claim With A No Win No Fee Solicitor Covering Sunderland
- Helpful Services In Sunderland
No Win No Fee Road Traffic Accident Solicitors Covering Sunderland
Road traffic accidents or ‘RTAs’ are fairly common occurrences. Claims for injuries caused by RTAs are sometimes possible when the accident was caused by the negligence of another road user. It doesn’t have to be a deliberate action; the other road user could have simply failed to concentrate momentarily. As long as the traffic accident caused you to suffer an injury and the accident wasn’t your fault, you might be entitled to claim compensation.
The types of injuries that can be sustained in a road traffic accident include:
- Head injuries (including concussion).
- Whiplash and neck injuries.
- Broken or fractured bones.
- Bruising and soft tissue damage.
- Cuts and lacerations.
- Back injuries.
Making a no win no fee road traffic accident claim is possible, but you will need evidence to show whether somebody else was responsible. This evidence should be gathered as soon as possible, especially because the process of proving third party negligence becomes more difficult once the vehicles have been removed from the scene. Therefore, following an RTA we recommend you try to:
- Photograph the scene, when it is safe to do so, before vehicles are removed.
- Ask witnesses for statements (and dashcam footage if they have it).
- Seek medical treatment.
- Get details of the other road user.
- Photograph any visible injuries.
No Win No Fee Medical Negligence Solicitors Covering Sunderland
You could claim compensation for an injury or illness caused by a substandard of care if a medical professional treats you with a substandard of care. This could be for errors in medical or cosmetic treatments as a result of NHS or private healthcare negligence.
By using our panel of no win no fee medical negligence solicitors covering Sunderland, you will gain expert help in the gathering of complex medical evidence required to support a claim. Having a specialist on your side could mean the difference between winning the sufficient level of compensation or not receiving any at all.
Medical negligence claims could be possible for:
- Anaesthetic errors.
- Misdiagnosis leading to delayed treatment.
- Incorrect medication being prescribed or dispensed.
- Care home negligence.
- Surgical errors leading to avoidable injuries.
- Dental injuries caused by negligent acts.
- Avoidable injuries to a baby or mother during labour.
In order to be able to make a successful claim for medical negligence the claimant must have been caused an avoidable injury or unnecessary suffering due to the negligence of a health care practitioners.
Solicitors Covering Sunderland No Win No Fee Accident At Work Claims
When you’re at work, your employer has a duty of care to ensure you’re as safe as possible. This means that they need to assess the workplace and processes regularly to minimise any potential risks.
You could seek compensation from an employer if you’re injured in an accident caused by:
- A lack of suitable training.
- Faulty, damaged or unmaintained machinery or equipment.
- Missing or unsuitable protective equipment.
- A lack of understanding of the company’s health and safety procedures.
Our panel of no win no fee employment solicitors covering Sunderland could help you claim compensation. Your employer is not allowed to prevent you from doing so and will have insurance to cover any such claim. Therefore, this shouldn’t hinder your choice in conducting a personal injury claim against an employer.
Package Holiday Accident And Flight Delay Claims
If you’re injured while on holiday, you might be able to claim compensation if the accident which led to your injury was caused by negligence.
How you booked your holiday (independently or as part of a package holiday) will determine how long you have to claim and whether you’ll use UK law or the local policies.
When an accident occurs on holiday, you should always report it. This can be to either a holiday rep or staff at the establishment where the accident happened. The types of holiday accident claims you could make include:
- Food poisoning claims.
- Hotel accident claims.
- Accidents on flights or cruises.
- Injuries in an airport.
- Accidents while on an excursion or sporting activity.
- Hire car accidents.
- Hotel transfer accidents.
No Win No Fee Solicitors For Assaults And Other Criminal Injuries
If you’ve been injured in a criminal act, you could use the Criminal Injuries Compensation Authority to receive compensation for your suffering. The CICA is a government organisation which seeks to award settlements to blameless victims of violent crime. While it’s not the same as a normal personal injury claim, the Authority does allow claims for physical, sexual or mental injuries caused by some crimes. It could also pay out for lost income and other associated costs.
Further Accident Or Injury Claims With No Win No Fee Solicitors
In this section, we will focus on what further types of accident or injury claims could be conducted with the help of our panel of no win no fee solicitors covering Sunderland. Below are some examples of what claim types could be made:
- If a child has been injured, a parent may be able to conduct the claim at any time until the child turns 18. The child can then claim themselves before they turn 21.
- Accidents in public places could lead to claims against the local authority or a private business if your injury was caused by their negligence.
- Slips, trips and falls can lead to serious injuries and happen almost anywhere. If they’re caused by a negligent act, you could begin a personal injury claim against the responsible party.
No Win No Fee Mis-Sold Financial Service Claims
When you buy a financial product, such as a pension or an annuity, financial advisors need to abide by regulations set out by the Financial Conduct Authority to ensure you receive sound advice. If they fail to follow the regulations, and you lose out financially, you could be entitled to seek compensation.
Some of the regulations mean:
- You should be provided with a full range of products so you can make an informed decision.
- The advisor should discuss your health and lifestyle before recommending any product.
- You shouldn’t be put under any pressure to decide.
- Important terms and conditions should be explained and then you should be provided with a written copy.
- You should be made aware of all charges and fees associated with a product.
- High risk products shouldn’t be recommended if you’ve asked to minimise your risk.
No Win No Fee Solicitors For Tenancy Deposit Disputes
The Tenancy Deposit Scheme (TDS) was created by the UK Government in 2007 to ensure security and dispute resolution for a tenant’s deposit. As a result, this systems ensures tenants would not lose their deposit unfairly.
Under the regulations, you could make a no win no fee tenancy deposit claim if:
- Your deposit wasn’t placed in a suitable scheme within 30 days of payment.
- The landlord didn’t tell you, within 30 days, which scheme was used.
- The money was moved from the scheme before the end of your tenancy.
Housing Disrepair Claims In Sunderland
As part of UK legislation, your landlord owes you a duty of care as in conjunction with the terms of your tenancy agreement. This duty means that they must keep your property safe and within minimum safety requirements. For example, if you report a fault or problem, your landlord is legally obliged to resolve the issue. If they refuse to do so, you could claim against them.
Housing disrepair solicitors could help you claim if:
- You are injured due to the un-repaired fault.
- Items of personal property are damaged due to the fault.
- You’ve had to pay for repairs yourself because the landlord failed to act.
- It has cost you financially, possibly your electrical or gas bills are much higher.
Begin Your Claim With A No Win No Fee Solicitor Covering Sunderland
Here’s the process we follow for any claim:
Get in touch with us.
You begin the process by contacting one of our specialist advisors.
Discuss your situation.
They listen to details of your claim and could introduce you to one of our panel of no win no fee solicitors covering Sunderland.
Manage your claim and stay up to date.
Helpful Services In Sunderland
When you make a no win no fee claim, at some point you’ll probably need to contact some local agencies for advice, guidance or to request evidence. To help you save some time, we’ve provided details below.
Doctors Conducting Checkups In Sunderland
When your personal injury lawyer requests a medical assessment, we try to ensure they’re completed locally. We can do this because we have a panel of doctors across the UK. In Sunderland, we could use any of the following doctors:
|Rizwan Shafiq||Admiral Way,
Sunderland, SR3 3XW.
|Ian Watson||Millfield Medical Centre,
Sunderland, SR4 7AF.
The doctor will complete your assessment and ask you questions about your injuries. They’ll then compile a report which will explain the type and severity of your injury, the initial impact upon you and if the injury may affect you in the future.
Your solicitor will then use this report as a basis for your compensation claim. It is a vital part of any claim and will be used in conjunction with other evidence you’re able to supply.
Sunderland Royal Hospital
We’ve listed the details of the largest hospital in Sunderland below.
Sunderland Royal Hospital
Sunderland, SR4 7TP.
South Tyneside And Sunderland NHS Foundation Trust
The main NHS trust operating services in Sunderland is detailed below.
South Tyneside and Sunderland NHS Foundation Trust
Sunderland Royal Hospital,
Tyne & Wear, SR4 7TP.
Sunderland City Council
If you need to contact the local council in Sunderland, here are their details.
Sunderland City Council
Sunderland, SR2 7DN.
Here are the details for the local police headquarters should you need them.
Northumbria Police Headquarters
Middle Engine Lane,
Tyne & Wear, NE28 9NT.
Written by BT. Edited by HE