We’re big believers that if you’ve been caused to suffer by somebody else’s mistake, then you should be able to make a no win no fee claim against them. That could be for a personal injury claim, rent deposit disputes, a whiplash claim or for financial mis-selling. This guide will explain how no win no fee solicitors covering Birkenhead could help you make that claim.
We have a team of advisors who are happy to offer free legal advice about compensation claims and who can assess your chances of claiming for free. If they think you have a good chance of winning your case, they could introduce you to a personal injury lawyer from our panel who’ll work on a no win no fee basis.
To discuss your claim today, you can call us on 0800 073 8802. Alternatively, carry on reading this guide about no win no fee personal injury solicitors covering Birkenhead before calling.
What Is A No Win No Fee Agreement?
People sometimes worry about the costs of making personal injury claims. One way of reducing that worry, and the financial risks involved with claiming, is to use a no win no fee solicitor.
When you begin your claim, the solicitor won’t charge you anything upfront. If they lose your case, then you don’t have to pay them at all. The no win no fee solicitor costs are taken in the form of a success fee if they win your claim and you receive compensation. Success fees are limited to 25% of any compensation and they’re deducted from your compensation which means you don’t need to find the money to pay for the solicitor yourself.
No win no fee agreements make it much easier to begin your claim and could help you receive the compensation you could be entitled to.
Choose Your No Win No Fee Service Or Accident Claim
- No Win No Fee Road Traffic Accidents Claims In Birkenhead
- No Win No Fee Solicitors For Medical Negligence Claims In Birkenhead
- No Win No Fee Injury At Work Claims Solicitors
- No Win No Fee Injury On Holiday Claims
- No Win No Fee Claims For An Assault Or Abuse
- More Types Of No Win No Fee Accident Claims
- Mis Selling Of Financial Product Or Service No Win No Fee Claims
- No Win No Fee Solicitors For Tenants Deposit Disputes
- Disrepair In Housing Causing Damage To Health Or Property
- Claim With A No Win No fee Solicitor Covering Birkenhead
- Resources For Claimants In Birkenhead
No Win No Fee Road Traffic Accidents Claims In Birkenhead
It could be possible to seek compensation for a road traffic accident (RTA) if you’re injured in one which was caused because another road user was negligent. The types of injuries sustained in an RTA can include whiplash, head injuries, scarring, and lacerations and broken bones.
Any road user could make a claim, not just drivers. This includes cyclists, pedestrians, taxi passengers, bus passengers, car passengers and motorcyclists.
To help make a no win no fee road traffic accident claim, try to gather evidence ASAP following the accident. Photograph the scene, get witness statements, seek medical treatment and ask the other driver involved for their details.
No Win No Fee Solicitors For Medical Negligence Claims In Birkenhead
There are times when it could be possible to use no win no fee solicitors for medical negligence claims. This could be possible if you’ve suffered an avoidable injury caused by the negligence of a medical professional. The types of claims you might be able to make include:
- Suffering caused by a negligent misdiagnosis.
- Being made ill because you were given the wrong medication.
- Illnesses caused by hospital superbugs.
- Avoidable injuries sustained during medical or cosmetic surgery.
- Some preventable injuries caused during childbirth.
- Care home negligence which caused suffering.
No win no fee claims for medical negligence can require complex medical evidence to support them. That’s where specialist personal injury solicitors covering Birkenhead could help. We work with a panel of personal injury solicitors who are based in Merseyside and could help you make a no win no fee claim for medical negligence. Their understanding of legislation and their ability to gather the required evidence could mean you get the compensation you’re entitled to.
No Win No Fee Injury At Work Claims Solicitors
You might be able to ask no win no fee solicitors covering Birkenhead to help you claim for suffering caused by an accident at work. If it can be shown that your employer breached their duty of care which caused an accident at work to happen which resulted in an injury, you could be eligible for compensation.
A no win no fee injury at work claim could be possible if:
- You weren’t trained properly on the task which caused your injury.
- Faulty or unmaintained equipment caused your injury.
- Safety equipment which could’ve prevented your injuries wasn’t available.
- You weren’t made aware of the company’s health and safety policy.
There are some industrial diseases which could be claimed for years after they were caused. In these cases, the 3-year claims time limit starts from when you found out about your illness.
You are entitled to use a solicitor covering Birkenhead to seek compensation and your employer can not stop you. Under UK law, you can’t be disciplined for claiming compensation (so long as your claim is honest) and you can’t be treated any differently. So, don’t be put off from making a claim if you believe your injury was caused by your employer’s negligence.
No Win No Fee Injury On Holiday Claims
Whether you’ve booked a package holiday or arranged your own travel arrangements, you could seek compensation using no win no fee solicitors covering Birkenhead if you’re injured on holiday in accident caused by negligence.
The types of claims that you might make include:
- Hotel accident claims.
- Airport claims.
- Package holiday claims.
- Accidents on public transport including trains.
- Accidents within an airport.
- Cruise ship claims.
The types of injury or illness you could claim for include food poisoning, trips or falls, scalds or burns and swimming pool accidents. So long as the accident which caused you to suffer was caused by somebody else’s negligence and they owed you a duty of acre, you could be entitled to claim.
No Win No Fee Claims For An Assault Or Abuse
It’s not that well known that the government runs a scheme to allow those injured by criminals to seek compensation. The CICA scheme is designed to pay compensation for your injuries, loss of income and other expenses linked to a criminal act against you.
The scheme isn’t the same as a normal personal injury claim which means it has a shorter claim time limit, pays different compensation amounts and different eligibility requirements.
You could claim for physical injuries or those sustained during a sexual assault. You may even be able to claim for historical sex abuse injuries. To find out whether you could use our panel of no win no fee solicitors to assist you in making a claim, call an advisor today.
More Types Of No Win No Fee Accident Claims
There are other types of claims which a solicitor covering Birkenhead could help with that we’ll discuss briefly here. These include:
- Accidents Involving Children. A parent or responsible adult could become a litigation friend to help a child claim compensation up until their 18th birthday. If that doesn’t happen, the child could claim themselves before their 21st birthday. You could also claim on behalf of someone who doesn’t have the mental capacity to make their own claim.
- Slip, Trip Or Fall Claims. These could happen almost anywhere and lead to serious injuries. You should try to photograph the cause of the accident, report it where possible, seek medical treatment and gather witness statements as evidence of what caused your injuries.
- Accidents In Public Places. If you’re injured in a public place, you could still make a personal injury claim. Claims could be against the local authority or a private business. Accidents on public highways, footpaths, in parks and car parks could all lead to a claim if negligence caused the accident to happen.
Mis Selling Of Financial Product Or Service No Win No Fee Claims
Another type of claim you could make is when you’ve lost out financially because of poor advice. The Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) has strict guidelines in place to cover the selling of financial products. This could include pensions or investment products.
A financial advisor could be deemed negligent if:
- They didn’t provide you with a full range of products to choose from.
- You were put under pressure to buy a particular product.
- Your health or lifestyle wasn’t considered before offering you a product.
- The terms and conditions (and fees) weren’t explained.
- A high-risk product was advised despite you explaining you didn’t want to risk your money.
No Win No Fee Solicitors For Tenants Deposit Disputes
Our panel of no win no fee solicitors could be used for dispute tenancy deposit issues. You could be entitled to between 1 and 3 times your deposit as compensation if:
- You weren’t told, in writing, about the protection scheme within 30 days.
- The deposit wasn’t placed in a protection scheme within 30 days.
- Or your deposit wasn’t protected for the whole of your tenancy.
Disrepair In Housing Causing Damage To Health Or Property
It’s sometimes possible to a solicitor who deals with property disputes to claim for housing disrepair. When you’ve informed your landlord with a problem at your property which goes unrepaired, they could be in breach of their duty of care. If that’s the case, you could claim if:
- You’re subsequently injured by the fault you reported.
- Items of your personal property are damaged because of the fault.
- You have to pay for the repair to be carried out yourself leaving you out of pocket.
Claim With A No Win No fee Solicitor Covering Birkenhead
If you’d like to know how we could help you begin a personal injury claim, or any other type of claim, you can call us on 0800 073 8802 today. Alternatively, to arrange for us to call you back, fill in our online enquiry form. We’ll call you at a time you specify.
Get In Touch With Us
Speak with an advisor and let them know why you’re claiming.
Discuss Your Situation
Explain what happened, who was to blame and what evidence you have.
Manage Your Claim And Stay Up To Date
Resources For Claimants In Birkenhead
Hopefully, this guide about no win no fee solicitors covering Birkenhead has given you all the information you need. To help further, we’ve provided some details below for local support that you may need to contact.
Birkenhead Area Doctors
As part of any personal injury claim, our panel of no win no fee solicitors will arrange for you to undergo a medical assessment. To minimise the amount of traveling involved they have a panel of doctors across the UK. Here are some that we could use in the Birkenhead area:
|Mark Middleman||Whetston Lane,
Birkenhead, CH41 0DD.
|Jayne Holland||Park Road North,
Birkenhead, CH41 0DD.
|Gill Dabek||Holyake Road,
Wirral, CH46 6DF.
Arrowe Park Hospital
The largest hospital in the area is Arrowe Park. Here are its details:
Arrow Park Road,
Wirral, CH49 5PE.
Wirral University Teaching Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
To contact the NHS trust operating services in the area, use these details:
Arrowe Park Hospital,
Arrowe Park Road,
Wirral, CH49 5PE.
Wirral Metropolitan Borough Council
Here are the details for the local council covering the Birkenhead area:
Birkenhead Town Hall
Wirral, CH41 5EU.
The local police headquarters are located here. Below you will find a link where you can report your RTA.
Merseyside, L1 8JX.
Written by BT.
Edited by CE.