Cannock No Win No Fee Solicitors – Compensation Claims Compare And Review Guide

No Win No Fee Solicitors Cannock

No Win No Fee Solicitors Cannock

Here at No Win No Fee Expert, we really believe that if you’re made to suffer because of somebody else’s negligence, then you should be able to use a no win no fee solicitor to help you seek compensation. In this guide we’re going to look at the types of claims you could make using no win no fee solicitors covering Cannock. We’ll cover personal injury claims, financial mis-selling claims, medical negligence claims and many others too.

We have a panel of no win no fee solicitors who can handle Cannock claims. If you’re ready to start your claim, please call us on 0800 073 8802 for a free, no obligation assessment of your circumstances.

If you’d rather find out more about no win no fee claims first, please continue reading.

No Win No Fee Compensation Claims Explained

Using a no win no fee solicitor is a great way to reduce the financial risk involved with making a claim because there are no upfront costs, no fees to pay if your solicitor loses the case and, if they win, their payment is deducted from your compensation meaning you don’t need to find the money to pay them.

When you’re ready to begin, the solicitor will provide you with a contract known as a conditional fee agreement (CFA). This will specify what their success fee will be should they win the case. This is limited, by law, to 25% of your compensation.

The solicitor will help you collect evidence to support your claim, prepare the claim, send it to the defendant, communicate with them on your behalf and provide advice about your options if they make a compensation offer.

One thing to bear in mind is that there are time limits for making claims. The personal injury claims time limit is 3-years from when your accident happened, or your injuries were diagnosed. Other types of claim have different time limits which we’ll explain throughout this guide. If you’re unsure though, please call an advisor to check if you could make a claim or not.

Choose Your No Win No Fee Service Or Accident Claim

Cannock Area Car Crash And Traffic Injury No Win No Fee Claims

Any form of Road Traffic Accident (RTA) caused by another road user’s negligence could lead to a compensation claim. It could be a car crash, a bike accident or even a pedestrian injury.

When you’re involved in an RTA, we recommend gathering evidence as soon as possible. Once the scene has been cleared, it can be trickier to prove who was to blame. Therefore, if it’s safe to do so, photograph the scene of the accident as soon as possible. Then ask witnesses for their details (and check if they have a dashcam), seek medical treatment and swap details with the other road user.

Common injuries caused in an RTA include:

  • Broken bones.
  • Sprains, strains and soft tissue damage.
  • Whiplash, neck and shoulder injuries.
  • Back injuries.
  • Head injuries (including concussion).

Clinical Negligence And Misdiagnosis Claims

No win no fee solicitors covering Cannock could help you claim compensation if a medical professional has caused you to suffer through substandard treatment. That’s the case even if you signed a waiver or consent form.

Here are some examples of when you might be able to claim for medical negligence:

  • Illnesses such as sepsis or pneumonia caused by hospital super bugs.
  • Injuries caused by negligent dental, medical or cosmetic surgery.
  • Pain caused due to an anaesthetic error.
  • Suffering caused because you were given the wrong medication.
  • Avoidable injuries sustained during childbirth.
  • Suffering caused by delayed treatment due to a misdiagnosis.

Claims can be made against the NHS or private healthcare providers alike. To find out if you could receive compensation for medical negligence, ask for a free assessment today.

Workers Compensation For Work Injury Damages

While you’re at work, your employer has a duty of care to try and keep you as safe as possible. They should risk assess the workplace and tasks you perform regularly and if any dangers are highlighted, they should make changes where possible. This could mean providing safety equipment, ensuring you’re trained properly and fixing any faulty machinery promptly.

If you’re injured at work and it can be shown your employer was negligent and caused the accident, you could seek compensation against them. You can’t be disciplined for claiming and your employer will have insurance to cover the claim. Therefore, don’t be put off from claiming the compensation you could be entitled to.

No Win No Fee Claims If Injured On Holiday

If you’re injured on holiday, not only could your trip be ruined but you could be left with long-lasting injuries and financial losses too. Therefore, our panel of no win no fee solicitors covering Cannock could help you claim compensation when you return to the UK.

You could seek compensation for:

  • Injuries caused while on an excursion or sporting activity.
  • Hotel accidents.
  • Food poisoning.
  • Airport or inflight accidents.
  • Cruise ship accidents.
  • Hire car or airport transfer accidents.

If you booked your holiday through a package holiday provider, the time limit for your claim will be 3-years. For holidays or day trips that you’ve booked independently, a solicitor could still help you make a claim but using local laws. You might have a shorter time limit for claiming too, depending on the country your accident happened in. To check how long you have to claim, please call and speak with a specialist advisor.

Cannock Criminal Injury Victim Claims

The Criminal Injury Claims Authority (CICA) is a government scheme which allows the victims of some violent crimes to claim compensation. The scheme isn’t the same as a normal personal injury claim as you won’t be claiming against the defendant. There are different rules for applying such as a shorter (2-year) time limit and the crime must’ve been reported.

If you’d like to discuss a CICA claim for physical or psychological injuries, please speak with an advisor today.

Other Claim Types Handled By Our Panel Of Solicitors

In this section,we’re briefly going to cover some other claims a personal injury solicitor could help with.

A child is not allowed to represent themselves but that doesn’t mean a compensation claim isn’t possible. Parents or responsible adults are allowed to claim on their behalf until they turn 18. Any compensation is placed in a trust fund by the local court. If no claim has happened, when the child becomes an adult, they can claim themselves before their 21st birthday.

Slips, trips and falls are one of the most common accidents in everyday life and in workplaces. If you’ve been involved in a slip or fall caused by the negligence of somebody else, you should seek medical treatment, take photographs of what caused the fall and gather witness statements.

Claims for accidents in public places are also possible. Usually, a local authority will be responsible for footpaths, parks, public highways and some other public places. If you’re injured, because the local authority had been negligent, you could make a claim against them.

Mis Selling Of Financial Services And Products

Any financial advisor has a duty of care to follow guidelines from the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) when selling certain financial products. These include pensions, mortgages, annuities and investments.

If the financial advisor fails to follow the FCA’s rules, and you lose out financially as a result, you could be entitled to claim compensation against them.

The new rules mean that the advice they give should allow you to make an informed decision. Therefore, you could make a no win no fee compensation claim if:

  • You were pressured into a particular product.
  • The fees, charges or terms and conditions weren’t explained.
  • Your lifestyle or health weren’t considered.
  • You were only given one or two products to choose from.
  • The product you were sold was high-risk despite you asking not to risk your money.
  • The advisor told you to move money out of a workplace pension.

The time limits for mis-selling claims can vary depending on the circumstances. Therefore, please call to check if you’re eligible to claim.

Claim If A Landlord Has Not Protected Or Returned A Deposit

In 2007, the government introduced Tenancy Deposit Schemes (TDS). The idea behind them was to help ensure that tenants didn’t lose their deposits unfairly. At the end of the tenancy, a landlord has to show that a tenant has unpaid bills or has damaged the property to be able to claim some or all of the deposit.

You might be able to claim if:

  • Your landlord has not protected your deposit in an approved scheme within 30 days of payment.
  • They didn’t write to you to tell you which scheme they’d used.
  • Or the deposit was taken out of the scheme before your tenancy ended.

Compensation Claims Against Landlords For Disrepair In Housing

When you rent a property, your landlord needs to ensure it meets minimum safety standards and is habitable. Disrepair in housing claims could be made against private landlords, councils or housing associations who fail to repair damage if it causes you to suffer.

You could claim, if a fault you’ve reported isn’t repaired and:

  • It causes you to become ill or injured.
  • The fault or defect damages your personal property.
  • You have to pay for the fault to be fixed yourself.

The types of defect that could lead to a claim include mould, damp, leaks, blocked drains, electrical hazards, broken heating or hot water and structural defects.

Begin A Claim Today

If you’d like to begin a no win no fee claim today, you can call us on 0800 073 8802. If you’d like us to call you, please fill in this online claim form. We’ll use the following process for all claims:

Get In Touch With Us

We’ll begin when you make contact.

Discuss Your Situation

One of our advisors will assess your claim for free. At this point, we could introduce you to one of our panel of no win no fee solicitors covering Cannock if you’ve got a strong case.

Manage Your Claim And Stay Up To Date

The solicitor will explain the claims process and provide regular updates as the cases advances.

Helpful Information For Cannock

During your claim, you might need to contact a number of different local organisations. To save you a bit of time, we’ve provided some details below.

Our Panel Of Doctors Covering Cannock

A vital part of any personal injury claim is a medical report provided by an independent doctor. We have a panel of doctors across the UK so when your personal injury lawyer requests a medical assessment, we’ll try to make it as local as possible. Here are a sample of the panel of doctors we could use in the Cannock area:

Zahir AliWatling Court,
Cannock, WS11 0EL.
David McCollumSixways Clinic,
Birmingham Road,
Walsall, WS1 2LT.
Mamtha Balendra KumarMaple Consulting Room,
Faraday Road,
Stafford, ST16 3NQ.

Based on their assessment and answers you provide to their questions; the doctor will write a report which explains what injuries you sustained (and their severity). They’ll also explain how you were affected and what long-term impact there might be, if any.

Cannock Chase Hospital

Here are the details for the main hospital within Cannock.

Cannock Chase Hospital
Brunswick Road,
Cannock, WS11 5XY.

Royal Wolverhampton NHS Trust

If you need to contact the main NHS trust providing medical services to Cannock, use the details below.

Royal Wolverhampton NHS Trust
Trust Headquarters,
Wolverhampton Road,
Heath Town,
Wolverhampton, WV10 0QP.

Cannock Chase District Council

Here are the details for the local authority that provides a number of services in the area.

Cannock Chase District Council
Civic Centre,
Beecroft Road,
Cannock, WS11 1BG.

Staffordshire Police

To contact the police headquarters covering the Cannock area, use these details.

Staffordshire Police Headquarters,
Weston Road,
Stafford, ST18 0YY.

Written by BT.

Edited by CE.